Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hara's weapon of choice!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 01:20 AM
JQ
Tech Master

As far as I know this is Hara's last test, and I am super honoured that he picked the JQ car as one of the cars to test. Only 4 cars and we made it. that's cool! Let's see what the man decides to do over the next few weeks/months.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:52 AM
Tech Adept

Dont let the comments bother you Jo. Some people have no ambition and drive its the way of the world buddy
Old 11-30-2013, 02:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JQ
I didn't pay him anything. Sorry your life didnt turn out the way you hoped it would!
1. "sure, we all believe you", professional driver doing charity and driving for free? Hardly.

2. Your second comment is just pathetic Can't help but laugh at you representing your "company" in such a terrible way, posting such comments like that just goes to further the impression that JQ is a mickey mouse company. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you carry on like that.
Old 11-30-2013, 02:53 AM
JQ
Tech Master

1. He is my friend, that's what friends do!

2. Thank you for continuing to prove my point.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Eivind E must be a lumberjack, because he/she sure seems to have a giant axe to grind.

Speaking as a relative newcomer to the "sport", if anything, this thread has really underlined the fact that pretty much any car can be raced competitively, and as a consumer (i.e. not a pro), which ever brand you choose will offer a good base to start with. The slight nuances between different brands might not play such a big role in the beginning, but once experience starts to accumulate, it might be a factor that can help keep things interesting.

Then there's the business side of things, where big names like Hara racing a certain brand can surely be really beneficial to a company trying to gain leverage in a industry where the actual products themselves differ from each others only slightly. This is where marketing kicks in, and this thread has been a lesson on how to utilise it properly to create (mostly ) positive buzz.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JQ
Sorry your life didnt turn out the way you hoped it would!
Originally Posted by JQ
Thank you for continuing to prove my point.
Your comments only serve one purpouse, and that is to make yourself look bad.
If you seriously believe that making comments like that make JQ Products look like a serious and worthwhile company, then you are deluded.
Your posts says it all about you and your company.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:59 AM
JQ
Tech Master

You have to take into account what I an responding to though. You can't take my comment out of context

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hater
Old 11-30-2013, 04:40 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

I aint a hater of anything but I love mickey mouse because of disneyland , I think Atsushi Hara is a pretty good guy (met him a few times) , I know Joseph likes pudding pops (he should remember that) and kyosho rocks the socks off them all
Old 11-30-2013, 04:40 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JQ
You have to take into account what I an responding to though. You can't take my comment out of context

Oh and btw , that was funny JQ
Old 11-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm going to give the we a try. I like the fact that the car would be more stable in the rear end
Old 11-30-2013, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I for one appreciate seeing JQ on here. I was not a fan after seeing a local racer
And his yellow edition on the track. This was in the hAnds of an average driver/tuner/
Maintainer but after watching his video of the white edition and the comparison on
The track I was wrong. Looks like a pretty good car to me and I certainly open
To purchasing one upon my return to the states. JQ keep on doing what you are doing
From a potential customer. I do appreciate the risks you have taken to get this car to the racers who value hardwork and development. Thank you
Old 11-30-2013, 05:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by JQ

(Well said!)

Someone has studied a little psychology and is doing well because of it... as there is no bad commercial!

I would consider buying a JQ just because he seem to understand what the customer needs and wants, on the previous note.
As a customer, what else do I need..? Perfect product..? I´m not that good anyhow, to notice small differences in the car.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Eivind E
1. "sure, we all believe you", professional driver doing charity and driving for free? Hardly.

2. Your second comment is just pathetic Can't help but laugh at you representing your "company" in such a terrible way, posting such comments like that just goes to further the impression that JQ is a mickey mouse company. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you carry on like that.
You are a idiot . You scream negativity and scrutinize his brand. The he responds with a intelligent response then you cry wolf > no one will buy your products because of your response. get your head out of your axx
Old 11-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

I put it to you that the JQ-arranged asian race was of poor level of competition, that most of the "opponents" were 10-15 laps and laps behind, and as such it didn't prove anything other than that Hara can drive faster than Quagraine himself as that was the only real competitor in the race, and we already knew that.
In the Cnetic race Hara drove the MP9 and was 1.6 seconds per lap faster than Quagraine's JQ.

Furthermore it's obvious to everyone that Hara is a professional R/C driver and obviously does receive payment for his services, anyone who doesn't understand that must be very naive.

Lets just quote RedRC, Source: http://www.redrc.net/2013/11/2014-driver-market/
the Japanese ace has spent the time since running a variety of touring cars and 1/8th offroad buggies both privately and in one off race deals such as with Schumacher and JQ.
It seems the truth upsets people here, but reality is reality, maybe it doesn't fit in with how you try and pawn it off in the marketing aspect of it, but everyone knows people get paid for the jobs they do, so why not just admit it, rather than pretend.

If you disagree with what I say, then you should put forward rational arguments and not resort to petty, immature behaviour.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Tech Regular

it's a laugh... did anybody look at this guy's blog? No? don't bother... it's not worth it... lol

I am driving JQ, have been driving Mugen, Losi, Intech.. they are all good cars, reliable cars, but they are all different. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Facts are, JQ is a small company so far, but it's a growing company. Fact is, the race wasn't populated with top notch drivers whose names everybody knows, but does Hara need this to evaluate the car? I don't think so...

As I stated earlier, I pay for my equipment, as I do since I started in this sport. With Mugen, I became vice-champion in the state championship of Rio de Janeiro. But I took now the decision to give the WE a try, and I am honestly very happy with the car. Reliable, strong and you can set it up as you like. And there is something important, JQ is always, but really always available to help. It's impressive and motivating. So, for all you guys out there looking at the WE, I just love it. Will you be faster than with your Mugen? I don't know, that depends on you!

JQ, keep up the good work, I am not a fanboy, I am not a hater, but I do recongnize hard work!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.