R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Wisconsin & Illinois Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsin-illinois-racing-11/)
-   -   Extreme Off Road R/C in Beaver Dam, Wi (https://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsin-illinois-racing/110698-extreme-off-road-r-c-beaver-dam-wi.html)

chrisf608 01-14-2007 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by krazzykoala
Jess had the T-maxx but she wants the REVO 3.3. Yeah double parts, but I think we need to have a variety of trucks on the track. I think it would make things a little more interesting. I might just persuade her to go after the 1/10 scale idea anyway! Definitely looking forward to this coming season though either way!!

Mark

If she really wants the REVO sickhobbies.com sells rollers really cheap plus they are brand new too thats where i picked up my ss roller cuz basicly anything rtr needs all the rtr stuff upgraded any so why should you pay extra for the junk ya know. :rolleyes:

chrisf608 01-16-2007 12:15 PM

Chuck,
Hey what do you think about adding a whoops section like before the table top I think that would make it funner by adding a little more challange.

krazzykoala 01-16-2007 02:55 PM

I think Jackyl has some new competition in the 1/1o scale class!! Jess will be running against him with a setup to be named later!! I hope that we will have a consistent show of racers in this class to make it worth the purchase!!

rcracenut 01-16-2007 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by chrisf608
Chuck,
Hey what do you think about adding a whoops section like before the table top I think that would make it funner by adding a little more challange.

Good idea Chris, but we had a whoops section which was replaced by the large table top ( just before you started coming last year). Maybe we will change things up some more after a couple months of the new layout to include another whoops section. Keep the ideas coming.

Mark. I also have a 1/10th electric I could bring along incase there arent enough of that class. I will probly run Monster most of the time as Michelle is probly not going to be there as much this summer with the wedding :) in June, and then moving to Minneapolis after that :cry: .

redneckracer197 01-16-2007 07:56 PM

Well I haven't even raced the T4 yet and I already upgraded to a 5800 motor for the brushless :D

Jackyl 01-16-2007 08:16 PM

Can't wait chuck, sounds like the track received a nice little face lift. I bet it's a treat for a truggy. But there is only one way to find out, and that is to beat an MGT or two on the track first ( :ha: chuck :ha: )

chrisf608 01-17-2007 05:30 AM

I also like your idea with adding an elevation change to it too. also i think adding a pretty good bank to the corner before the straight would be awsome it would help build monster speed for the straight if you decide to make it longer?

bobmazda6 02-08-2007 08:16 PM

Classes?? I've been out of the dirt racing for a good while now. What's the more popular classes being run in the state? I'd be looking at running OCC and Beaver Dam, possibly Northern Hobbies?

Jackyl 02-08-2007 09:24 PM

Well this year is going to be truggy class. If you want to be in the class with the most drivers then truggy class or unlimited monster truck will be the class to race in.

Otherwise, 1/10th electric stadium's should have a nice turnout this year also.

Hope to see ya there!

chrisf608 02-09-2007 06:55 AM

Im counting 7 people that run monsters at extreme that are regulars so there is always someone to race with.

redneckracer197 02-09-2007 08:57 AM

I am thinking you will see more MT class trucks then truggies but the truggies will also make a strong showing. As for 1/10 stadium trucks I know Jackyl and myself are weilding T4's with brushless power.

rcracenut 02-09-2007 09:28 AM

I will be running Monster primarily. But I will bring my 1/10 losi with incase there needs to be more 1/10. Then I will just run that. Jessica I guess is also running 1/10th from what I heard. Maybe switching back and forth also. Chuck

krazzykoala 02-09-2007 10:22 AM

I will be running the mgt and Jess will be running a revo whenever possible and also a 1/10th with brushless as well for the majority of the time. Can't wait for for nitro!! YEEHAA!

krazzykoala 02-24-2007 06:19 PM

I'm helping a friend set up a Savage (unsure of model right now) to race with us this summer. Does anyone have any simple modifications that would help?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks :blush:

chrisf608 02-24-2007 07:01 PM

yes lower the shocks buy 1 inch