Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thumbs up on the new lay out it was awsome, had a blast Sat . Wish I could race in round 2 but wont be in town the next two weekends. Good luck to ya all at round 2.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

My Son won the raffle at Go Fast for the Associated B41 Worlds. He feels like a million bucks!
Attached Thumbnails GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia-zack-winning-car.jpg  
Old 08-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

I am planning on coming up to race sometime soon and was wondering what is the average turnout for 4x4 shortcourse and e-buggy on Saturdays? Does racing start at 9am on Saturdays?
Old 08-30-2012, 04:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by robzzz
I am planning on coming up to race sometime soon and was wondering what is the average turnout for 4x4 shortcourse and e-buggy on Saturdays? Does racing start at 9am on Saturdays?
Usually A and B class for 8 scale ebuggy however 4wd sct is scarce sometimes. They have a 4wd 10th scale buggy class they will run you with
www.gofastrc.com for schedule
Old 08-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

What kind of a turnout is there for 17.5 buggy on a club race day?
Old 09-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Holly W
What kind of a turnout is there for 17.5 buggy on a club race day?
I could be wrong and probably am as I don’t do 10th scale but I believe there is no 17.5 class at this time. I recall their usually being a 4wd buggy, 2wd buggy and a pro mod buggy class.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Copied from Face Book

SUMMER SERIES ROUND 3 !!! DOORS OPEN AT 9AM. RACE STARTS AT 12 NOON

This is for Satirday Sept 8th
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

Kids class TQ
Attached Thumbnails GO FAST RCRACEWAY!!! In Batavia-kids-class-tq.jpg  
Old 09-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Copied from FaceBook

For going on 12 long years CINCINNATI has had no recognition as a RC racing city... Now with two tracks within the Greater Cincinnati area, Go Fast RC Raceway & Rockfield Adventures... we have an opportunity to be RECOGNIZED!! WE ARE TRYING TO HOST THE BIGGEST CLUB RACE EVER... in the Natti this Saturday at GO FAST. We are attempting to get the attention of all the RC Manufacturers out there!! Whether you call Go Fast or any other track in Ohio your home track...... JUST KNOW YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET OUR CITY RECOGNIZED THIS SATURDAY!! If you can read this post then it means you are most definitely invited... Consider this an OLIVE BRANCH to all Racers .... I just want our city to be KNOWN for RC RACING... only good things can come of that for everyone!! I am willing to put any and all differences aside for the promotion of our CINCINASTY RACERS... are you?
Old 09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Inaccurate Information

For going on 12 long years CINCINNATI has had no recognition as a RC racing city

Umm I know for a fact that there was a 1/8 on-road WORLDS here in 2003!
As far as carpet there were many large series races at Ultra, World of Hobbies and Tri-State, all in Cincinnati!

Now with two tracks within the Greater Cincinnati area, Go Fast RC Raceway & Rockfield Adventures... we have an opportunity to be RECOGNIZED!! WE ARE TRYING TO HOST THE BIGGEST CLUB RACE EVER...

Unfortuneatly most good ar above average racers got ran off of one of these tracks and the owner of the other does not like GOOD or sponsored racers!

iBecause of this the average and good and sponsored racers are going north to the tracks that appreciate them. Racers are having FUN and enjoying themselves along with the comoradity and great times. Sorry to state just the facts.

Last edited by 1fastdude; 09-12-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

factory and crcrc for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 1fastdude
For going on 12 long years CINCINNATI has had no recognition as a RC racing city

As far as carpet there were many large series races at Ultra, World of Hobbies and Tri-State, all in Cincinnati!

Now with two tracks within the Greater Cincinnati area, Go Fast RC Raceway & Rockfield Adventures... we have an opportunity to be RECOGNIZED!! WE ARE TRYING TO HOST THE BIGGEST CLUB RACE EVER...

Unfortuneatly most good ar above average racers got ran off of one of these tracks and the owner of the other does not like GOOD or sponsored racers!

iBecause of this the average and good and sponsored racers are going north to the tracks that appreciate them. Racers are having FUN and enjoying themselves along with the comoradity and great times. Sorry to state just the facts.
I didnt know that you are one of the fast guys or above average. Im sorry for the mistake

Last edited by babydaddy; 09-12-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Eli is fast!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 03:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default Cincy racing scene

I read the Facebook post too and was Shocked after remembering that the Worlds and the Nationals was ran at a home track.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by babydaddy
Copied from FaceBook

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST:
This SATURDAY is the WARM UP RACE for our SUMMER SERIES sponsored by HALTECH!! SHOW ME YOUR OUT OF STATE DRIVER'S LICENSE AND GO FAST WILL KNOCK OFF $5 ON YOUR FIRST ENTRY FOR THE WARM UP RACE AND ALL 5 ROUNDS OF THE SERIES!! COME ON KENTUCKY, INDIANA, WEST VIRGINIA & MICHIGAN!!

Punchit is sending some really AWESOME DOOR PRIZES ( carbide balls, sensor wires, t-shirts) and they are also sending their AWESOME NEW LINE OF BATTERIES (shorties and stick packs) FOR THE A-MAIN WINNERS OF EACH CLASS!!! SWEET!!! DON'T MISS THIS SERIES!!!Saturday Aug 4th
Originally Posted by CHogle
GO FAST RC RACEWAY!!! ROUND 1 is August 11th. We will be taking votes at each round to add to or modify the layout so that you have a new layout each round!!! PRIZES from PUNCHIT RC include: door prizes are carbide diff balls, sensor wires and t-shirts. PUNCHIT is also providing their HIGH END line of BATTERIES as prizes for the A-MAIN WINNERS!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!
I never got any battery for winning at the first race as advertised and thus the reason I will not be back for any of the Punch It series races. I've been to too many money, trophy, titled sponsor races over the years from way too many tracks in the area that didn't deliver the the product they used to attract the racers in for whatever reasons. This type stuff is getting old.

Unfortunately this is true.

Last edited by jkirkwood; 09-13-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: changed "attack" to "attract"
Old 09-13-2012, 06:41 AM
Tech Regular

Eli,
They are talking about club racing....which they still have some pretty lofty goals to shoot for.

From my off road RC racing history in Cincy:

RC Buggyworld held 3 consecutive weeks of club racing that exceeded 140 entries. They would pull in racers from Indianapolis, Dayton, and Lexinton weekly.

In the more recent era, Full Throttle had a night with 110 entries that included: Adam Drake, Todd Hodge, Brian Dunbar, Rob Schaffer, Dave "scooter" Evans, Brian Handwork, Jesse Robbers (before he was fast) and many other factory drivers. I know because I was race director for the race. Not only that, we started at 7pm and were out the door before midnight with 3 heats and a main.

Steve King has had multiple club races in the 90+ range with the who's who in the region attending. I was race director there too. Trophy races were in the 3-350 range. I think we set the record for attendance to a regional RC Pro Series race a couple years in a row.

History lesson over....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.