Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:17 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

frymeyer if u give me that speedo back with some time and a mag glass, i'll do an even better job. but i'm glad it made the wkend for you. i still have blister marks from grooving/cutting your tires ha.

kudos to kyle and kyle for having dremels at the ready all wkend. i had no quams about takin care of the diarrhea water buckets for tire cleaning ha.

great fun again, but its the crew that makes it even better.

haas-put a ring on that girl's finger. you cant do any better. seriously.

R
Old 02-23-2010, 07:31 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

[QUOTE=cj50;7044205]
Originally Posted by wyd

WYD you have BUDDIES????????????
Well it depends on how you look at it. They haven't left me anywhere yet so I guess that it a good thing.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:34 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

[QUOTE=tominator06;7044226]
Originally Posted by Raul Garcia

Although he runs Hpi products Bryan is from SMC battery. They are a great company with great products.

On another note I am looking forward to running for the first time @ bumps and jumps this Sunday. There are a bunch of us no limit rc guys making the trip up from Baltimore to have some fun. I want to run truggy and Mt if there are enough for the two classes. Most of my friends who are coming up with me got new sc trucks and will be flooding the stock class. We @ no limit rc are starting a tough truck class with them and most want to get some runtime on their trucks. I have never ran a track race before but look forward to having some fun.
It is great racing with Bryan when he makes it to Bumps. We have had many battles this year thats for sure. Bryan look forward as always to when you can make your return to Bumps. I only have the Strike right now so kicking my ass will be easier than ever now.

Look forward to all you guys making it to Bumps this weekend. I'm not sure but we might have a new layout for this weekend but don't quote me on that. Need to check with Chris to make sure of with Jason Haas. I will post after I talk with them.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

[QUOTE=wyd;7044788]
Originally Posted by tominator06
It is great racing with Bryan when he makes it to Bumps. We have had many battles this year thats for sure. Bryan look forward as always to when you can make your return to Bumps. I only have the Strike right now so kicking my ass will be easier than ever now.

Look forward to all you guys making it to Bumps this weekend. I'm not sure but we might have a new layout for this weekend but don't quote me on that. Need to check with Chris to make sure of with Jason Haas. I will post after I talk with them.
did you unload your other slash already?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:18 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

[QUOTE=morris;7044847]
Originally Posted by wyd

did you unload your other slash already?
A buddy is using it right now to learn with on practice days so I don't really have it to use. Not a big deal I will just spend time messing with the Strike and trying all kinds of new setups that I been wanting to do. I only get to do that when I have one truck around. The more I have the less I put into setups.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=wyd;7044788]
Originally Posted by tominator06

I have a new layout on paper for this weekend.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
haas-put a ring on that girl's finger. you cant do any better. seriously.

R
haha we will see what happens!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

[QUOTE=Jason Haas;7045001]
Originally Posted by wyd

I have a new layout on paper for this weekend.
Thankyou.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Regular

Can't wait for the new layout. Haas has designed and built some sweet tracks this season. I know I keep preaching this but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss the whoop section that we used to have on the backstretch last season. Maybe it can make it's way back in...

Bryan
Old 02-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Hey Brian are we allowed to run a 17.5 motor. I know one other guy has. I just got a blitz roller and want to run it to work on set-up but I am putting a 17.5 in it. Not trying to cause trouble just don't want to show up and cause problems.

Last edited by Bob Moore; 02-23-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Bob Moore
Hey Brian are we allowed to run a 17.5 motor. I know one other guy has. I just a a blitz roller and want to run it to work on set-up but I am putting a 17.5 in it. Not trying to cause trouble just don't want to show up and cause problems.
Trouble maker. BTW your layshaft will ready and waiting for you on Saturday..
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Can't wait for the new layout. Haas has designed and built some sweet tracks this season. I know I keep preaching this but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss the whoop section that we used to have on the backstretch last season. Maybe it can make it's way back in...

Bryan
I will be building some new stuff for this layout!! I really miss the whoops too!! but I think we might be the only ones that do.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
I will be building some new stuff for this layout!! I really miss the whoops too!! but I think we might be the only ones that do.
whoops you say???
im ok with that also..
Old 02-23-2010, 07:14 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Bob Moore
Hey Brian are we allowed to run a 17.5 motor. I know one other guy has. I just got a blitz roller and want to run it to work on set-up but I am putting a 17.5 in it. Not trying to cause trouble just don't want to show up and cause problems.
One guy ran one but now he is running mod with this setup.

I did test a 17.5 last week and unlike the guy that ran his I used my Castle speedo and was 6 to 7 truck lengths faster than a stock Slash and had tons more rip than any spec truck of any brand. Not sure up in CT but my truck has tons more hp. My truck handled like shit but damn was it faster by a ton.

It would be nice to see how fast one is with a not adjustable timing speedo. Anyone using the new Castle or Tekin is IMO no match for any stock motored truck in speed and hp if you know what your doing with your speedo.

Bring it this week and I will talk with Chris about testing with it. Maybe we will run 11 trucks in the main just so no one gets bumped out by a brushless and get ticked off.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
One guy ran one but now he is running mod with this setup.

I did test a 17.5 last week and unlike the guy that ran his I used my Castle speedo and was 6 to 7 truck lengths faster than a stock Slash and had tons more rip than any spec truck of any brand. Not sure up in CT but my truck has tons more hp. My truck handled like shit but damn was it faster by a ton.

It would be nice to see how fast one is with a not adjustable timing speedo. Anyone using the new Castle or Tekin is IMO no match for any stock motored truck in speed and hp if you know what your doing with your speedo.

Bring it this week and I will talk with Chris about testing with it. Maybe we will run 11 trucks in the main just so no one gets bumped out by a brushless and get ticked off.
Use ROAR rules and make it simpler...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.