Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 04:04 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

great time with the bumps crew again battling thru the event known as motorama. always like hangin with you all. hate to think its gonna get harder to do so in future with the move but i'll deal (that and baker needs a break every now and again. jodi, 4 kids, xxx-cr, me just too much man).

hope chris had a good round-dee-round event. see u all next sunday.

R
Old 02-22-2010, 08:52 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
great time with the bumps crew again battling thru the event known as motorama. always like hangin with you all. hate to think its gonna get harder to do so in future with the move but i'll deal (that and baker needs a break every now and again. jodi, 4 kids, xxx-cr, me just too much man).

hope chris had a good round-dee-round event. see u all next sunday.

R
The oval event went great. Couldn't of been too much smoother. Chris and all the staff really has it down so everyone knows what to do so I think once the event starts Chris has a few less worries. Shop ran smoothly, the announcers ran a great show with no kickups, and tech went well. Great to have another huge race with no hickups.

Up next I think will be in March for the offroad big race and then the dirt oval tour race in April. Still two great months plus some change left to go.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:50 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

I was looking thru some pics from Motorama and found this one. He looks kinda dazed and confused. Kinda like a deer in headlights!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wyd; 07-01-2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

Just got the phone with Chris and we will be racing the first and third wed of the month. So Wed 3/3/10 will be the first race.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
Just got the phone with Chris and we will be racing the first and third wed of the month. So Wed 3/3/10 will be the first race.
Sweet!

Good times this weekend at Motorama too!!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:52 AM

damn, why couldnt it be this wednesday. i'm already (still) up here all week lol

R
Old 02-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
I was looking thru some pics from Motorama and found this one. He looks kinda dazed and confused. Kinda like a deer in headlights!!!!!!!!
Another one of my pics.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:33 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
Another one of my pics.
YEah Raul I stole your pic. I saw that pic of Bryan standing their and couldn't help myself.

Your pics where awesome. Props.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

[QUOTE=wyd;7040389]YEah Raul I stole your pic. I saw that pic of Bryan standing their and couldn't help myself.

Your pics where awesome. Props.[/QU
Thanks Brian. HPI Bryan was cool, and nice. He ran really good in stock SCT, and also in mod SCT. Enjoy the pics, I have more but posted the coolest ones.
You coming to RCHR saturday?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:08 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

[QUOTE=Raul Garcia;7040916]
Originally Posted by wyd
YEah Raul I stole your pic. I saw that pic of Bryan standing their and couldn't help myself.

Thanks Brian. HPI Bryan was cool, and nice. He ran really good in stock SCT, and also in mod SCT. Enjoy the pics, I have more but posted the coolest ones.
Was looking to come up but with being layed off now and my tranny blowing up today I'm thinking I can't make it. Sooner or later I will make it up with my buddies when they go up.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

[QUOTE=wyd;7043531]
Was looking to come up but with being layed off now and my tranny blowing up today I'm thinking I can't make it. Sooner or later I will make it up with my buddies when they go up.
WYD you have BUDDIES????????????
Old 02-23-2010, 04:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Raul Garcia;7040916]
Originally Posted by wyd

Although he runs Hpi products Bryan is from SMC battery. They are a great company with great products.

On another note I am looking forward to running for the first time @ bumps and jumps this Sunday. There are a bunch of us no limit rc guys making the trip up from Baltimore to have some fun. I want to run truggy and Mt if there are enough for the two classes. Most of my friends who are coming up with me got new sc trucks and will be flooding the stock class. We @ no limit rc are starting a tough truck class with them and most want to get some runtime on their trucks. I have never ran a track race before but look forward to having some fun.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

[QUOTE=tominator06;7044226]

Although he runs Hpi products Bryan is from SMC battery. They are a great company with great products.

On another note I am looking forward to running for the first time @ bumps and jumps this Sunday. There are a bunch of us no limit rc guys making the trip up from Baltimore to have some fun. I want to run truggy and Mt if there are enough for the two classes. Most of my friends who are coming up with me got new sc trucks and will be flooding the stock class. We @ no limit rc are starting a tough truck class with them and most want to get some runtime on their trucks. I have never ran a track race before but look forward to having some fun.
you and your friends will have a blast racing at bumps.in my eyes its the best indoor offroad ever.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Regular

1st off, I gotta show the love to the Bumps crew. Haas, Wilson, Baker, Warfield(Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow), Kyle & Kyle, Gay, Jackson and Medina. All you guys helped me in some way over the weekend and I want to Thank you all. The racing was great in all classes. For those that went to Hooter's on Sunday night...We def. need to do that more often. Just not on wrestling night.

WYD,

I don't know what was going on in that pic. I look as if I don't know where I was or how I got there. I'll try to make it back up before the Elite Nat's...If not, I'll see you then.

Raul,

It was nice to meet you. Thanks for the pics and kind words. You took some great shots. You did very well also. The track was challenging, but not as challenging as finding traction. I may make it up your way sometime.

Pat and Pat,

Thanks for putting me up in the room. You guys are awesome. You had some really good runs Sr., but I know you had quite a bit of marshall trouble as well. Your truck was fast from day 1 and that never changed. Now that you have the voltage, You need to take down Lord Shhhteven when I'm not around!!! Thanks again for all your help!!

Bryan
Old 02-23-2010, 06:14 AM

shoot, missed the post-race fun. that sounded much better than eatin a cold sandwich in a hotel parking lot waitin for my room to be done for my work training this wk. :/

ugh, see you all sunday

r

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.