Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

well w/the track very smooth now, chris might have to lower his truck down. yeh that race folks werent being gifted for their mistakes. dont think u were allowed more than 1. i know reigle made sweet slash love to the black snake pipe after the 1st double. lost a ton of time there in 1 lap. didnt help later when he got messed up over the spine and the marshall was more interested in his dad gettin hacked at the other end of the track then marshallin his spot.

way it goes sometimes. come run 2wd more often BF, u showed u can wheel. hell any1 who smokes me in Qs with a borrowed 'practice' car who petina and 'character' came by way of roots, acorns, and turtle shells, an unknown motor as-is on tapers in the back should be runnin with us more often. heh

R
Old 11-10-2009, 11:24 AM

ross, u have any bk2 axles (9986)? need a pr, no1 has em in stock anywhere.

R
Old 11-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
ross, u have any bk2 axles (9986)? need a pr, no1 has em in stock anywhere.

R
what do you need BK2 axles for? you still use the xxxcr axles.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:21 PM

x6 uses em. in fact they put out new axles (same thing) but their backordered. so was tryin to find some bk2 axles but strikin out so far

R
Old 11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Tech Addict

i think i have some.. i'll look.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

they have been discontinued
the oval guys used to use them - but no more.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:40 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I have an almost brand new JR Z-1 radio (just like the KO Helios) with a Spektrum module. I also have the stock synthesized module and matching JR syn receiver. Also will include one Spektrum receiver. I have original box and manual for the radio. For those who know me this radio is like new without a mark on it.

Radio can be seen at Bumps and Jumps as I'm pretty much their every Tuesday, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun.

Looking for $200 or best resonable offer. Most know me and how I keep my equipment so if you want a high end radio this is right in the mix. Radio can do it all and then some.

Thanks
Brian
Old 11-11-2009, 07:31 AM

thx for reminding me brian, u have 1 of my spek rx's. sam (dan's friend), myself, and ross all forgot to get it from u sunday so sam could buy it off me. i wont be there sunday (and i think dan wont be as well). so if u can hold it til the following wk for us that'd be great thx.

R
Old 11-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Haha, we all did forget.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 AM

mckinney, u have bk2 axles in stock? (LOSA9986)?

R
Old 11-11-2009, 08:13 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
thx for reminding me brian, u have 1 of my spek rx's. sam (dan's friend), myself, and ross all forgot to get it from u sunday so sam could buy it off me. i wont be there sunday (and i think dan wont be as well). so if u can hold it til the following wk for us that'd be great thx.

R
No problem.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

Ryan,

Thanks for the props! Looks as if I will be running 2wd Mod for the rest of the season. Many, many thanks to Dan Ross for allowing me to compete with you guys until I can get the $$$ together for my own ride.

Brian,

How you gonna answer the phone like that yesterday?!?! haha I'll see you on the track in 2 weeks. Hopefully you won't have the bad luck that you did last time. I wish I could have been up there with you and Chris during the start of the main.

Quick shout to Pat as well. I see he turned the fastest lap of the A Main and he was trailing me pretty hard for several minutes. Thanks for continuing to support SMC...Pat and Pat Jr.!!!

Bryan
Old 11-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Regular

Bryan SMC, that was the 40c pack I ran in that race light weight with awesome punch works great in the Slash. Thank you for your support and great racing.

Brian wyd, Had a great time just tooling around last night and playing with set ups. That Strike look pretty good should try it out this week in one qualifier to compare.

See you on Sunday.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:21 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Ryan,

Thanks for the props! Looks as if I will be running 2wd Mod for the rest of the season. Many, many thanks to Dan Ross for allowing me to compete with you guys until I can get the $$$ together for my own ride.

Brian,

How you gonna answer the phone like that yesterday?!?! haha I'll see you on the track in 2 weeks. Hopefully you won't have the bad luck that you did last time. I wish I could have been up there with you and Chris during the start of the main.

Quick shout to Pat as well. I see he turned the fastest lap of the A Main and he was trailing me pretty hard for several minutes. Thanks for continuing to support SMC...Pat and Pat Jr.!!!

Bryan
The beauty of caller ID. Yeah Pat has been plenty fast with his Slash. Looks like I might need some SMC packs!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:27 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by DialedIn-67
Bryan SMC, that was the 40c pack I ran in that race light weight with awesome punch works great in the Slash. Thank you for your support and great racing.

Brian wyd, Had a great time just tooling around last night and playing with set ups. That Strike look pretty good should try it out this week in one qualifier to compare.

See you on Sunday.
It was a blast last night. Had a great time.

If we have a few less racers this weekend we will run 3 rounds and then I will run a different brand truck each round. I will run a Slash, Strike and SC10. I have two borrowed rides for the weekend and my Slash so will see what happens.

Even though my Slash works great I would really like to get the Losi fast just becauseof the 4 trucks it seems to be by far the hardest to get to work good enough to keep up with the other brands. Those tires and open spider gear diff just are not as nice as the other 3 brands. Although getting a Spektrum receiver is pretty nice on the Losi. I still think if I had a brand new Strike out of the box and I fixed the problems it has before I ever run a pack thru it I could make it work better and be pretty reliable. Who knows maybe I will eventually buy a new one just for the hell of it. I would like to have all 4 brands of trucks so I could just run a different every week for fun. My wallet says nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.