Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtney Marine Corps Base Off-Road Track Okinawa Japan

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just went by the site about 30 mins. ago, and nothing is out there yet. I'll check again around 16:30 before I leave the area.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

wow guys, I'm gone a month and it looks like i'm gonna miss the building! Ya'll can count me in for some mulla also, just don't know how much yet! Anyways guys, in the Phillipines for now be back mid-november. Save me something to do for the track...otherwise I'll feel bad
Old 10-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Tech Addict

Just got off the phone with Robert. The Seabees are moving stuff in starting tomorrow. They may be able to clear the area by Monday, if not, they will start the clearing on Monday.

Robert would like us to get together either tomorrow night at his Steak Night, or maybe Friday to discuss future plans, as the on site project manager will be there in which we can guide him in the direction of our plans...

Please get with Robert and let him know what will be better, tomorrow, or Friday for a quick gathering...

- Paulie
Old 10-14-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Addict

I'll be at steak night. Does anyone have the track maps with heights? Was a layout ever finalized?
Old 10-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Addict

Robert still has all the maps. Not sure if heights were annotated though. We can easily do that when we're face to face though.

We decided on my layout for the Nitro track, but the smaller track I don't think was ever finalized. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

- Paulie
Old 10-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

MAN, YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH THIS TRACK!!!! I can't wait to see pics of it!! the best of luck to you all with the building
Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tupapi77
MAN, YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH THIS TRACK!!!! I can't wait to see pics of it!! the best of luck to you all with the building
Who you b?? Did you just sneak into this forum like one of those crazy SEAL guys? Why is there a MMax in your slash?
Old 10-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Murdadock
Who you b?? Did you just sneak into this forum like one of those crazy SEAL guys? Why is there a MMax in your slash?
I was reading across the post and I remember my days in Japan and I kept reading about your struggle to open this track and like I said, I can't wait for you guys to open it up so I can see it, best of luck with it.

No, my slash has a VXL on it, my SC8 is the one with the MMM
Old 10-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tupapi77
I was reading across the post and I remember my days in Japan and I kept reading about your struggle to open this track and like I said, I can't wait for you guys to open it up so I can see it, best of luck with it.

No, my slash has a VXL on it, my SC8 is the one with the MMM
So you gonna come visit once we get her up and running Sure there is some stuff you'd like to see here again
Old 10-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Since we scored last night with the Sea Bees, here's a couple more scores:
  1. Gotta buddy that works at FMB, he can get us a tamper and skid from MCCS on the weekends to pack the track. So I'm thinking it'll be 31st/1st we'd need it.
  2. Picking up some 6" hose tomorrow and bringing it to my house, its a few hundred feet or so for for 20000 yen. I'll try to get it up there next weekend.
I won't be racing Sunday, but still doing the Slash Bash on the 25th at Blues Bay SC Track ( my house)
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Murdadock
So you gonna come visit once we get her up and running Sure there is some stuff you'd like to see here again
Would be great to check it out once is up and running, I was near Mito, small place nakaminato, maybe one day I'll stop by and bring the slash
Old 10-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

The seabees' equipment is on site. No one was out there working, so they did not start this morning, as planned.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

this is what our track will look like or am I dreamin ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuoYqZKQUQ
Old 10-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Things are looking good

Hi, I work out of work FE Management Unit and the good news is the dig clearance passed through my hands last week and things are looking up for us. I heard that the SEABEEs out of Camp Shield brought in all the equipment to make the track to the site. I am curious if anyone has had eyes on the site. Well I am excited, because I cant wait to run my TMAXX, EMAXX and a Savage on a real track. I hope that this takes off and we all behave and this goes well, maybe we can get a track on each base and we can start a racing season for us to compete against each other at our base that we live at. Oh here is IDEA, if this goes well this might become a money maker for the right person. like opening a store or something. Well PM if you want me to check out anything for me, just remember money is tight, so volunteers and fund raisers will help.

V/R SPEED
Old 10-21-2009, 03:43 AM
Tech Master

Welcome speed! You're welcome to come out to Blues Bay SC track on Sunday for slashin', have 3 extras...

hope we get this track moving soon, dying to run the Fusion and Df-03...and even the baja...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.