Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

its all good, i get my stuff from my team, matrix concepts inc.. he is selling rc parts, retailer with many facotries. So i get them at good deals as well.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Man, the track was awesome yesterday/last night ! A very good
job of filling in the rutts between rounds and the watering was
perfect. A lot of fast times posted. Unfortunately not great times
turned in by myself but I did manage to finish every race w/o
breaking and middle of the pack. Would have liked to be able
to warm up before the Sportsman Truggy A Main but pesky
glow plug made me run back and forth to the pics just in
time for my pitman to put me down before "down and quiet".

Look forward to seeing you guys next weekend.
Dan does a great job and is super friendly and helpful
now with parts available.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great racing again at ARC last night! Congrats to all drivers for putting on an awesome show! Looking forward to some exciting racing this week at ARC. Thank you to all drivers for making thr drive to ARC. We had people from S.D., Palm Desert, T.J. as well as many other places come out to race. Thank you for your dedication. If there is anything you would like to see at the track let me know and I can pass it on to Dan. Thank you to my pit guys last night, Jeff Thompson and B2K Bob Smith kept me on the track and having fun, thank you.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

What tires seem to be the best or most popular on the track for you guys on a 1/8 buggy?

Let me know. Thanks.

- Josh
Old 08-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Tech Adept

used m3 bowfighters both times i went worked very well
Old 08-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I will be checking out the track this upcoming weekend.. and maybe a wed night if nothing falls.. and if work isnt keeping me too busy..
Old 08-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I saw the JConcepts Goose Bumps in action on my friends truggy Saturday... Amazing traction They looked real nice too.

I can't wait to see the AKA's run on the track, or even the Hit Men tires.

Jnev, let's just say that this track provides a canvas for many different treads to work well (some better than others).

It is very NON abusive on vehicles as well. Since running at ARC for the last few months, I am still amazed at how my car/truck chassis has been holding up. When I was running at another hard dry track, my chassis would get ripped up by the amount of driving I've been doing.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default ARC SWAPMEET

Originally Posted by tech5
WOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED IN AN R/C SWAPMEET ONE MORNING BEFORE THE RACES? OPEN LIKE 7AM AND FINISH AT 11:30 OR 12? LET ME KNOW.
Anynews on the SWAPMEET idea? "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it..." Just curious, sounds like a great idea and I would be interested to buy and sell.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Hey tech5....thanks to you as well for the pit work. Hope to see ya again next week.

The ARC track has the best dirt in SoCal....high grip, low abrasion. Depending on how you like your car to handle determines what tire to run. All tires last a long time at ARC.

Good times for sure.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

I spoke to Dan about the swapmeet. He said he has to get permission from the resort. I am sure that if we can generate enough interest it can happen. On a side note, We would like to see more of the electric guys back out at the track. If we could design the track with a cut out would that be better? I would also like to see a spec style claimer class at the races. I know that there are 122,980.2 Traxxas Slash trucks out there and those seem to be a affordable entry class. This is good because it gets new families involved and promotes our sport. Let me know!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default tech5

Hey chris did john sparland sell that kyosho ?? lmk
Old 08-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

who is this?
Old 08-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

Sorry Anthony. I think he is going to keep it. I will call him Tomorrow. How did you do at the Sat Series?
Old 08-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Swapmeets and Slash's

Originally Posted by tech5
On a side note, We would like to see more of the electric guys back out at the track. If we could design the track with a cut out would that be better? I would also like to see a spec style claimer class at the races. I know that there are 122,980.2 Traxxas Slash trucks out there and those seem to be a affordable entry class. This is good because it gets new families involved and promotes our sport. Let me know!
Have Slash, will race! My Slash is available, and I have clearance to race truggy on Saturday, I will happily buy in for a second class to race the Slash. How many do you think we can attract? There were at least 5 of them at practice on Wenesday night, and the new layout is very Slash friendly!

Anyway, looking forward to running the track Saturday, Truggy, Slash, both, it is all good by me! I know I can get at least one other to show as well. Chris, have you acquired your Slash?
Old 08-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Tech Adept

Look like we had a close call yesterday. There was a fire heading right torwards the camp grounds from the sounds of the article, but it looks like the firefighters got it under control.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008...a9007c54f9.txt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.