Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great job to the ARC crew for a great race program and to Mike D. for a very raceable layout.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

WOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED IN AN R/C SWAPMEET ONE MORNING BEFORE THE RACES? OPEN LIKE 7AM AND FINISH AT 11:30 OR 12? LET ME KNOW.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Absolutely! A swap meet is a great idea.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jnlisa
Absolutely! A swap meet is a great idea.
+1
Old 08-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Great racing again last Saturday night at ARC! Great job to all drivers and pit crews for making an awesome night of racing. Next week we will address the corner marshall issue before the races start to ensure that every race has enough marshals! Big props to Dan for giving the winners of sportsman buggy and truggy a gallon of Losi fuel each! Don't forget, The Sizzlin Summer series starts soon! Get your hotrods ready to race cause its going to be action packed excitement for all!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default ATTENTION DATE CHANGE

ATTENTION DATE CHANGES FOR THE SERIES

The dates of the Sizzlin Saturday Nite Series are:

Race 1 - September 13th
Race 2 - September 20th
Race 3 - October 4th
Race 4 - October 11th

This is a club race series which on those dates you will accumilate
points according to finishing position. Three races will count so
basically you will have one throwout. We will have sponsor, prizes
and flyer information at a later date. Any questions please call Dan
Cole @ 951-760-4573 or myself @ 951-385-1529.

Thanks,

gary
Old 08-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

The current Series Sponsors are:

Pro-Line Racing
DE Racing
R/C Car Magazine

More to come.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I am heading up tomorrow for practice and wish there was racing going on.

Any chance to have racing start up on wednesdays again?

Any one vote for this???
Old 08-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

ATTENTION RACERS - NEW HOURS

Due to the summer time heat and how successful our night racing program used to be, ARC is going back to Saturday night racing. Starting this Saturday, August 16th ARC Raceway will have new hours for racing and we hope that you will spread the word to all of your friends and racing buddies.

Gates open 12:00 pm
Sign - ups / practice opens 1:00 pm
Sign - ups / practice closes 4:30 pm
Racing Starts 5:00 pm

After talking with the racers at ARC, we decided to move our hours so that there is still time to take care of family things and other stuff on Saturday afternoon, leaving Saturday Night to go racing!!!!! Also the weather is way better at 5:00!!

Thanks and spread the word!!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Very good move for the new hours.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tech5
WOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED IN AN R/C SWAPMEET ONE MORNING BEFORE THE RACES? OPEN LIKE 7AM AND FINISH AT 11:30 OR 12? LET ME KNOW.
that would be good idea, since there is no hobby shop better than hobby town or hobby people around in temecula.. unless anyone knows of one?? I mean hobby town and people dont really know much about racing stuff. and theyre overpriced!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Tech Master

Moving the races back a couple hours will be good for the temp,my sannity & track moisture retention but getting home at 1:00am is a bit late.Hopefully we can get it done quicker now though.

High power hobby is a little further north right by lake elsinore.He doest have as much stock on the wall as some places but he can get anything you want. As far as his prices go he is low low priced,best I have seen(including mail order)on many things & as far as knowing racing stuff goes he races with us every week.Give him a call mid week & by saturday he can hook you up & hasnt let me down yet.Pay attention to the box on the left side of his page that says to call for best price on RC.
http://www.highpowerhobby.com/

Dan is also opening his parts trailer if you ask him & he will make time for you asap,his prices are reasonable too.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by butch man
Moving the races back a couple hours will be good for the temp,my sannity & track moisture retention but getting home at 1:00am is a bit late.Hopefully we can get it done quicker now though.

High power hobby is a little further north right by lake elsinore.He doest have as much stock on the wall as some places but he can get anything you want. As far as his prices go he is low low priced,best I have seen(including mail order)on many things & as far as knowing racing stuff goes he races with us every week.Give him a call mid week & by saturday he can hook you up & hasnt let me down yet.Pay attention to the box on the left side of his page that says to call for best price on RC.
http://www.highpowerhobby.com/

Dan is also opening his parts trailer if you ask him & he will make time for you asap,his prices are reasonable too.

I live right by the high power hobby shop.. hes always CLOSED.. i dont understand how can he keep up with the shop if hes always closed??
Old 08-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

I do as well. I am pretty sure he only ha the shop so he can get stuff at cost. It is defintely not a business.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

He lives right by the shop also & I dont know why hes not there all the time but if you call him before you go he'll be there when you show up.Like I said I dont know why he has the shop maybe,he wants it to be more of an on line shop but I just bought a second car kit & fuel from him today & both at a price lower than anywhere else as I spent a lot of time trying to even find that car in stock anywhere.Your gonna have to trust me at least the first time & then judge for yourself if its worth it.Just to let you know when I do have to go all the way out there from right around where the 5 & 78 meet its because its worth it to me.Like I said never let me down & is a hell of a nice guy that bends over backwards to help a fellow racer out.

Back to the subject of this thread Jeff beat me again tonight but it wasnt so bad cuz the later start time worked out pretty good.We had a little lower than normal turn out because of the other 2 races going on but as usual Dan put on a good nights racing & it was nice not having the sun beat down on me when marshalling.Good fun hope you guys that missed it had a good day also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.