Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can confirm that as well. Its a start in the right direction. We will see how it goes.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by strngdze
There was some great racing yesterday! I just want to give props to Brandon A. in the Pro Buggy Main. He’s a class act week in and week out at ARC showing true sportsmanship every race.

Tennison and Brandon had an awesome battle going for 3rd late in the main. After a couple accidental mix up’s, Brandon waited for Tennison. I know a lot of people who would have checked out after accidental bumps like that. Afterwards Tennison said that race was one of the most fun races he’s had at ARC. It was a sweet battle and I’m glad I got to watch it.

It’s always nice to see examples of true sportsmanship at ARC. It’s a great example for the new guys and inspiring for us “not so new guys”.

See you next time.

P.S. Tennison, Thanks for letting me try out my new fuel gun in your main. Ha ha! now I know it works and I can use it myself.
yeah, that was a really fun battle in the end! i love battling with people in the end like that, even if it was just for 3rd!!! i know Brandon would never intentionally bump anyone, and he shows it by waiting. can't wait for the night racing! or at least "night" mains.

David, that fuel gun works good! real fast, now if only i could slow down a little coming into pit lane i could actually hit my pit stall it's all good tho, you and Kevin were fast enough to make up for my mistakes. thanks for the help!

Last edited by RCTEN.; 07-22-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys,
I have been practicing a lot at ARC, but have yet to race. ANd I have another question about format. How many actual races take place per class? 1 qual. and 1 main? does everyone make the main? I am not that fast yet, and wouldn't want to fork over the cash just to be done after the 1st qual.

Also, what is the avg. time between races (per class)? Since I would be running electric, I am wondering if I need to pick up more packs or if there is time to charge.

And last question, is running two classes doable? Say.. a truggy and buggy class?

Thanks for the help guys! Glad to hear that the start time is a bit later.. it has been smoking hot lately.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by montyjcm
Hey guys,
I have been practicing a lot at ARC, but have yet to race. ANd I have another question about format. How many actual races take place per class? 1 qual. and 1 main? does everyone make the main? I am not that fast yet, and wouldn't want to fork over the cash just to be done after the 1st qual.

Also, what is the avg. time between races (per class)? Since I would be running electric, I am wondering if I need to pick up more packs or if there is time to charge.

And last question, is running two classes doable? Say.. a truggy and buggy class?

Thanks for the help guys! Glad to hear that the start time is a bit later.. it has been smoking hot lately.
Monty,

There are two qualifying heats and then the main event. Sometimes there are a couple mains per class depending on how many people are racing in your class. So sometimes there is a A main, B main, C main. The top two drivers from B mains and lower advance to the next main event. Hope that makes since?

As for time between your heats it all depends on the turnout for the day. Lately there has only been 4 to 6 heats because of lack of people coming out so Dan has changed the race time later so hopefully there will be more people showing up since it will be cooler.

As for electric maybe one of the electric guys can tell you how many packs you need since I run Nitro I have no idea???

Lastly it is $20.00 to race one class and I believe an additional $10.00 for additional entry? So if you were to run Truggy and Buggy your looking at $30.00. (I hope im right somebody correct me if im wrong)

I hope this helps you out and answered your Questions.... See you all Satuday evening
Old 07-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

You get two qualifiers and yes you'll
Race in the main. even if your not
fast. just race you'll have a blast
and you'll get faster. See you out
there.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RickyBobby619
Monty,

There are two qualifying heats and then the main event. Sometimes there are a couple mains per class depending on how many people are racing in your class. So sometimes there is a A main, B main, C main. The top two drivers from B mains and lower advance to the next main event. Hope that makes since?

As for time between your heats it all depends on the turnout for the day. Lately there has only been 4 to 6 heats because of lack of people coming out so Dan has changed the race time later so hopefully there will be more people showing up since it will be cooler.

As for electric maybe one of the electric guys can tell you how many packs you need since I run Nitro I have no idea???

Lastly it is $20.00 to race one class and I believe an additional $10.00 for additional entry? So if you were to run Truggy and Buggy your looking at $30.00. (I hope im right somebody correct me if im wrong)

I hope this helps you out and answered your Questions.... See you all Satuday evening
Thanks, guys! Very helpful.

One last question, qualifiers are how long each? Just trying to figure the amount of battery I will be using.. thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

the qualys are 5 min each, plus warm up.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

The mains are 15 minutes...
Old 07-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by montyjcm
Thanks, guys! Very helpful.

One last question, qualifiers are how long each? Just trying to figure the amount of battery I will be using.. thanks!

You can easily get away with just one pack that is large enough for the 15min main if you want. After each 5min qualifier you will just need to "top off" the pack, so charging should take about 10-15 minutes (plenty of time). Just make sure that you give enough time after practice, to charge up the pack before your race starts. It's likely you will have drained the pack in practice and will need to charge if fully and this will take about 45min-1hour.

Hope to see ya out there!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Tech Adept

hey ricky bobby you going sat
maybe you can help me pit my
truggy I'll help you with your
buggy thanks. Sean
Old 07-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sshank.shank
hey ricky bobby you going sat
maybe you can help me pit my
truggy I'll help you with your
buggy thanks. Sean
Hey Sean
Yeah a few of us are rollin up there on saturday. For sure I will help out. Jus let me know
Old 07-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Adept

for sure. Thanks ricky. Sean
Old 07-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Hey all I hope you dont mind me posting this in here...

On Saturday a few of us left to come to ARC to do the weekly racing thing and half way up there from San Diego I noticed my buggy was no longer in the back of the truck. For those of you that do not know me it is a Jammin X2. It has a white, gray, black, with flourescent lines for the graphics on the body. It has a white wing with the #23 on it, white AKA tires, and a Jammin JPX .21 with a red B-Mods racing head. So if you can keep your eyes and ears open please let me know. Thank you all, Ricky Bobby
Attached Thumbnails TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-photo_072309_001.jpg  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Did it fall out of your truck, or do you think it was stolen?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Regular

It may of been possible for it to fall out? We backtracked and searched every where for a couple hours. So if it did fall out we think someone could of found and picked it up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.