ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Points series is heating, lets get it on friday night!

Steve Mac/Bob Stritt - Team inferno - are you racing this friday?
Old 12-04-2007, 07:07 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by thewholeyearinn
Is anyone practicing tomorrow?
Ear pending, I plan on coming over Wednesday night for a little TC practice! I think Fast Eddie is also planning on coming over! TC5 is allright but needs a little help! Will definatley be racing TC Friday night!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

I just thought I would make a comment totally of subject but after shoveling snow for the last 2 hours I have to say something. The great part about buying a house is everything you find out in that first year. For example, how come Johnstown gets 4 inches of snow but my driveway has 1 - 1.5 feet of snow on it? Why was this drifting phenomenon not in the house disclosure? And of course my snow blower is is a "shovel" model and it is not in the budget to upgrade.

iCeNutz
Old 12-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
I just thought I would make a comment totally of subject but after shoveling snow for the last 2 hours I have to say something. The great part about buying a house is everything you find out in that first year. For example, how come Johnstown gets 4 inches of snow but my driveway has 1 - 1.5 feet of snow on it? Why was this drifting phenomenon not in the house disclosure? And of course my snow blower is is a "shovel" model and it is not in the budget to upgrade.

iCeNutz
Greg, if it makes you feel any better I spent about 3 minutes and 13 seconds watching (from inside the house) the sun melt the dusting - an inch of snow that we got last night! I'm afraid if I were in your position Joel would have been "sick" from school today acting as your "snowblower"!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ALL R UR BASE BELONG TO US!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by d4man
WTF R u talkin bout ??
Old 12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Jim, are you coming down to mcculloughs this weekend. You missed my first day with the t4, it is pretty hooked up
Old 12-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by thewholeyearinn
Points series is heating, lets get it on friday night!

Steve Mac/Bob Stritt - Team inferno - are you racing this friday?
Should be there about 7 but have to work early Sat. again. Should be there Wed. for practice.

Mac!
Old 12-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MacTheKnife
Should be there about 7 but have to work early Sat. again. Should be there Wed. for practice.

Mac!
ed,
i still havent put the oval car together just yet.i left my soldiering stuff in alttona and i dont have a way to get things where they need to bee.plus i have to make 4-cells.i will have it there with me friday night and will work on putting it together while we race..that also depends on the comp firday as well......if it is stiff like it usually is i might be working for a faster set-up for my losi-car....
Old 12-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by morris
that also depends on the comp firday as well......if it is stiff like it usually is i might be working for a faster set-up for my losi-car....
Typical losi , always serching !!
Old 12-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Tech Regular

brandon , Liking the AE truck ?? simple and reliable !!

I was going to make it for the points racing but due to the holidays coming up ...... well that went out the window ! I do plan on making it before christmas though !! Of course that will depend on all the planets coming in line and the moon to be full also ............ But i think it looks like a good possibility !
Old 12-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Tech Addict

what time does everyone plan on being at the track tonight? I might be able to make it over to spend some of my man time!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pipester
brandon , Liking the AE truck ?? simple and reliable !!

I was going to make it for the points racing but due to the holidays coming up ...... well that went out the window ! I do plan on making it before christmas though !! Of course that will depend on all the planets coming in line and the moon to be full also ............ But i think it looks like a good possibility !
Simple, reliable and it doesn't break when you sneeze on it..

Boooo you stink!! I have a friend like you and when he talks, no one listens, cause he is full of poop!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
what time does everyone plan on being at the track tonight? I might be able to make it over to spend some of my man time!!!
I should be getting there around 6ish or so till about 8-8:30! Roads might be a little crappy, They were sort of starting to ice over a little bit! Are you racing Friday night?
Old 12-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Tech Master

Simple, reliable and it doesn't break when you sneeze on it..

Boooo you stink!! I have a friend like you and when he talks, no one listens, cause he is full of poop!!!
Like I said before, get it all out now Mr. Dave. Every post you have typed is being printed for me to review on the ride over! I should be exceptionally upset this time because I think we are riding over in Ed's family truckster Griswold Edition! So I hope you got some practice looking over your shoulder..........you'll need it!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX OXOXO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.