Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Texas Racing
Gulf Coast RC Track Racers, Porter Texas (Houston) >

Gulf Coast RC Track Racers, Porter Texas (Houston)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gulf Coast RC Track Racers, Porter Texas (Houston)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Wap
Tech Adept

Default johnny cool guy

I believe johnny cool guy is the person who owns a great off-road track in dfw area and has a hobby shop next to the track.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Glad to hear you are back WAP, took me a couple minutes to rermember who WAP was but it came back to me, hope to see you soon at the track.
John, I think I ordered the right silver springs this time, I had to get them direct from Trinity.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Tech Regular

Im getting lost on the local track schedules. I thought this was an "Off" weekend at Mikes so as to not interfere with the THRC schedule?

Awww, doesnt matter anyway. I work on Saturdays.
Old 03-13-2006, 01:55 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ffiB
Im getting lost on the local track schedules. I thought this was an "Off" weekend at Mikes so as to not interfere with the THRC schedule?

Awww, doesnt matter anyway. I work on Saturdays.
Ah, don't cry Biff! Let's find you a new job bro. One that you can get the hours in during the week days and get the weekend's off!

I think Trophy Guy said he was quitting soon - some thing about the sheep getting lost and the cows not coming home any more.

PD2
Old 03-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Electric and gas club races are every weekend Saturday now that Jeff is running the races. The entry fee is only $20. now. This is a very good value for such a fine facility.

Lin
Those silver springs ought to do the trick for the Trinity Cobalt and Shock motors. My comm looked good.
John
Old 03-13-2006, 02:17 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by John Stranahan
Electric and gas club races are every weekend Saturday now that Jeff is running the races. The entry fee is only $20. now. This is a very good value for such a fine facility.

Lin
Those silver springs ought to do the trick for the Trinity Cobalt and Shock motors. My comm looked good.
John
And that $20 includes the covered pit table now too, right John?

PD2
Old 03-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by PD2
Ah, don't cry Biff! Let's find you a new job bro. One that you can get the hours in during the week days and get the weekend's off!

I think Trophy Guy said he was quitting soon - some thing about the sheep getting lost and the cows not coming home any more.

PD2
I didnt know the schedule changed since Jeff came onboard. Thats excellent!

I aint changing jobs. LOL. Not after 22 years at Dresser. No Way!
Old 03-13-2006, 02:51 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ffiB
I didnt know the schedule changed since Jeff came onboard. Thats excellent!

I aint changing jobs. LOL. Not after 22 years at Dresser. No Way!
OK. Then its time to retire and become a Wal-Mart greeter! LOL! Just kiddin with ya man!

Get hooked up with Biggie - I bet he could get you sellin da real estates pretty quickly.

It's all good bro! You'll be out racing soon enough!

PD2
Old 03-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Here is the link to the track web page. It has a schedule of the big events as well as the times and rules for the weekly races. Add this link to your favorites folder. Pit tables are included with your entry fee for the club races.

Last edited by John Stranahan; 03-13-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Jeff has been busy grinding off the bumps on the back straight. The pollen problem is much reduced already. The track should be in good condition on Saturday. Should have a good race day.
John
Old 03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Jeff has been busy grinding off the bumps on the back straight. The pollen problem is much reduced already. The track should be in good condition on Saturday. Should have a good race day.
John
Provided the "R" stays away. Did he say when they were planning on resurfacing it?

PD2
Old 03-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

We have a pretty good rain forcast. Only a small chance. I don't think he is doing a full resurfacing. Traction was very good before the pollen, so it may not need it yet. Just working on the back straight.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:42 AM
PD2
Tech Master

We have a pretty good rain forcast. Only a small chance. I don't think he is doing a full resurfacing. Traction was very good before the pollen, so it may not need it yet. Just working on the back straight.
Well, the back straight is a ton better than what it used to be. In was really smooth for the Charity race. Any thing more he does is getting it like glass. VERY sweet!!

PD2
Old 03-21-2006, 05:32 AM
Wap
Tech Adept

thanks 05GTO and John,

I look forward to racing. I will come and watch on the 1st and buy some tires and motors. Does anyone race x-ray if so can you share your set up? Also for the 710.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:56 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wap
thanks 05GTO and John,

I look forward to racing. I will come and watch on the 1st and buy some tires and motors. Does anyone race x-ray if so can you share your set up? Also for the 710.
Eric and Winn run xray out there - they should be able to hook you up.

PD2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.