Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'm looking for a fast stock motor.

What do you have? I also herd you are local to the Seattle area? Do you ever go to any of the races?

Basically I'm looking for a killer motor for Rain City, and then one for Fantasy World and Bruin.

Let me know what you have available! Hopefully I can just pick one up, as I race on Wednesday.
Old 10-04-2004, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have monster, p2k2, binary, and EPIC ROAR stocks in....

PRO versions are $38 and include a reuseable motor tube and an extra set of brushes.

For Rain City, I recommend the Monster.....for Fantasy World, I would go with the new ROAR EPIC....never raced at Burien, so a safe bet would be the monster.

I could arrange pickup.....I won't drop anything off at the tracks though.

You can email me direct at [email protected] and we can set it up.

Later EddieO
Old 10-04-2004, 04:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Hey Eddie, I sent you an e-mail with the contact info for the shop.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by ChadK
Peter, Sean, & Korey,
Are you guys going to the race in Spokane? I have not made up my mind yet. If I go I will probably be the only one from down here that goes, which means I will fly in.

Chad
I dont think I'm gonna make it. WAYYYYYYY too much schoolwork at the moment. Would go if I could though.

-Korey
Old 10-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by Sushi Boy
I dont think I'm gonna make it. WAYYYYYYY too much schoolwork at the moment. Would go if I could though.

-Korey
I'm sooooo glad I'm out of school Just though I'd rub that in for ya.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Tech Champion

Yeah, one mroe year after this. Then I go to college
Old 10-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The Br00d website would be nice; but, EddieO is most responsive without it anyway. I have my order in to him after one round of e-mails to EO.

Last transaction was excellent and he does take PayPal now.

Got a lot of faith in EddieO, RandyC and JonK to steer me straight.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by ChadK
Peter, Sean, & Korey,
Are you guys going to the race in Spokane? I have not made up my mind yet. If I go I will probably be the only one from down here that goes, which means I will fly in.

Chad
if i go, it will be a last minute decision due to lack of funds and lots of time consumed by school, 20 credits is kinda hard to manage, but mostly cuz im poor lol! if you decide to go, you will be hooked up on the horsepower, got a special wind for ya !
Old 10-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am a proud member and co founder(with Eddie) of TEAM RICKS!!!!!!!!

Hope everything is goin well for ya Eddie...see ya soon hopefully,

Barry
Old 10-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by TexRacer
GTIRACER-It could have been a number of things.
Was the motor ever TECH'D?
Was it truly a stock?
Did he rebalance the motor?
Was he running special brushes that only last 1-2 runs?
Was he way over geared?
Was your friends 19 turn good?
What did the guy charge his stock packs at when he ran your buddy with his 19 turn?
You understand a fixed timing 19 turn is only 7 wraps less than a stock motor and if it's not a very good one WONT be all that much faster.
So you take a average 19 turn and a "HOT" stock motor and you will experience the SAME thing I have in that the stock motor is actually faster.It does happen.

But to come on Team BROOD's post and make comments that arent needed when he's simply trying to show his support of the Board,Hobby and People out there wanting to be fast with GREAT support and Knowledge.
What gives?
He doesnt have anything to do with your buddy's motor or the other guys stock motor.
Can you please explain why your doing this on HIS POST?
I went through and read your 2 post like 10x's and can not for the life of me understand WHY your doing it.
So unless you have something to contribute to a Man with LOTS of knowledge starting a motor company with lots of technical support and customer service behind it please STOP.
Simply not needed.
Les

P.S.Trinity DOESNT spend near the time on a motor that MOST aftermarket tuners do.
Tex your taking this all wrong and getting too defensive and i have no idea why. I was asking what so different BECAUSE i hear the same thing from every motor tuner. And the point of my friends 19t getting beat by a stock, was if there was a way to make stock motors that fast I wanted to know. My friends is a Reedy 19t. The one with the flames on the can. It was new so if it was a dog i dont know. When i was rtacing him top end speed was about the same is my but it came off the corners much quicker. But this other guy came up and was much faster. I asked him fully expection to hear it was a good 19t and he said it was stock. Was it teched? No. Could he be lying? Any one could I guess. My friend batteries are all 1.17+ packs charged at 6-7amp. Im was at So cal Raceway and ive heard that they do some cheating in the stock classes. I have no Idea if that true nor will i say it is. I just really want to know how its possible to make stock motors that fast. Ive seen Birdman, Paradigm and others but i look at them like they are all the same. So im hear to get edjucated but I ask questions because i dont just listen to people and say ok it must be faster. I want to know why its faster. I just got a motor from another small tuner whom ive never heard of but gave a try. Its decent but not what I would call great. Especially after seeing this guy run.
Old 10-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Chris-I appologize but never meant to get defensive.I was simply trying to explain things and without being on a phone or in person to hear a person voice or see a persons facial reactions things could be taking in different ways.

I was trying to help in the way of saying EddieO or anyone else doesnt know all the facts of why this other guy was faster.If he or we did then we might be able to answer your question a lil better.

Your right he could have been cheating or there could have been other reasons.How do your motor's add up when racing in the class you enter?Thats what Eddie(Team br00d really needs to know.

If you email him and explain to him what type of racing you do and where he actually takes the time to talk to someone that is at that track to get size,what the track is like so he can tune better if he doesnt already know.
I dont know a MOTOR BUILDER in the industry that takes the time to do that.
Now does he do it for every lil motor Im guessing no but I know he tries.He is super dedicated to making very fast motor's for people like beginners all the way up to people trying to make Amains at Big Events.It's just nice to have the balance for everyone to be fast.

Again I appologize if you took it the wrong way but it wasnt meant that way at all.

If you decide to order a motor from Eddie(Team br00d) I think you will be very happy with the service he provides while ordering the motor and be more than pleased when you recieve the motor and run it.Plus the follow up if you have any questions or technical advice needed.
Goodluck Racing and I hope whatever motor you decide on works out for you.

P.S.You may wanna go back and look at your 1st post and see how it was worded.This may give you an idea of how someone could take your post as being negative.

Les
Old 10-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Received my order of Team Br00d Pro Stock Monster-based motors. Ordered em Friday and they were at my door today.

One should hit the carpet track tomorrow night at Stockton. Will have plenty of time to run it against my other "name" motors.

Thanks EddieO.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Tech Champion

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the new motors!

-Korey
Old 10-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Tech Adept

Is there a possibility that TeamBr00d will tune V2 motors?
Old 10-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

We are expecting our V2 shipment any day.....we will offer a complete line of V2 based mods.

We will not have the V2 based 19t Spec, as its not yet released in the US, so its not available for OEM sales.

We will also be stocking a full line of the V2 brushes and springs....with VERY good prices.

You can email me direct at [email protected] for pricing....

Later EddieO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.