R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Team and Company Discussions (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions-105/)
-   -   Team Br00d Racing Motors (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions/51001-team-br00d-racing-motors.html)

peter_robinson 09-22-2004 07:27 PM

Team Br00d Racing Motors

This thread will focus on all things regarding Team Br00d Racing Motors, the new force in competition R/C motors and Batteries. Please post all questions and comments here!

Korey Harbke 09-22-2004 08:00 PM

Finally, our own thread! I can say that Team Br00d has some sick motors and batteries.

-Korey

J FAST 09-22-2004 08:09 PM

cells

whats your pricing on 6 cell packs thanks

EddieO 09-22-2004 08:21 PM

You can email me direct for pricing on packs.... [email protected]

Our packs are seperated into 3 levels of runtime, and then by voltage.....that way the customer can get more stock oriented packs or modified packs....

Our site should be up soon, futureal is working on it....almost done.

I have lots of items available....motors, brushes, tools, springs....you name it, from all the big companies trinity, reedy, orion, putnam, cs, etc....

Later EddieO

Jon Kerr 09-22-2004 08:32 PM

I've been running Eddie's motors for a couple months and they're awesome.

Eddie- I'm looking forward to representing Team Br00d here in Southern California.

Difuser 09-22-2004 08:35 PM

Eddie I need to talk on a couple things when is a good time to call tomorrow

Dan

litespeed-dom 09-22-2004 08:56 PM

Thumbs up for Br00d!!!

Not only Team Br00d motors are fast and smooth, more importantly EddieO's customer service/support is 2nd to none!

Thanks Team Br00d!!!

Dom

peter_robinson 09-22-2004 11:53 PM

Team Br00d/ Fusion Power Worlds Team

After coming on the scene less than a year ago, Team Br00d racing motors and Fusion Power batteries have joined forces to go head to head with the worlds finest in Florida this coming October @ the 2004 IFMAR On-road World Championships!

The small team of myself (team Br00d), John Malin (fusion power), and team driver Dave Bowser will be attending the worlds at full thorttle raceway in hopes of proving to the world the that Team Br00d is THE new force in competition r/c motors!

Randy Caster 09-22-2004 11:59 PM

At least we know you guys wont be underpowered at the worlds, but you might want to bring some 5 turns :)

Peter, the 8x2 you wound up for me had a ton of power, do you remember what wire size you used, I'd like to run another one of em.

Silver Cup 09-23-2004 12:09 AM

Team Br00d

Team Br00d Motors and Batteries are the way to go. I have been running them in my HPI Super Electric TC3 Stadium Truck (Rally Converted) for most of this season and they are very smooth and full of power!! Team Br00d even has a stock for sale at our track and he gives back to us and the R/C Racing community better than anyone in our area!!

Keep up the good work!! :D ;)

Dave Bowser 09-23-2004 02:03 AM

i have been running for Team BrOOd scents the on road nats in Portland and i have never been happier.

the support they give me is awesome and i would like to say thank you Peter and Eddie

GTIRACER 09-23-2004 03:05 AM

So what is really so different from any other motor..Most most ever motor place uses the same Monster Stock, does all the same tuning things as there is only so much you can do, so what so different from Trinity, Fantom,Birdman or any other company. Face it, a good driver will win with any good company.

John Malin 09-23-2004 07:07 AM

What Br00d does differently than most is attention to detail. Those guys work very hard to ensure that every motor is the best that they know how to produce. FWIW they are learning from one of the best in the business where motor tuning and building is concerned. Simply put they try harder.

TexRacer 09-23-2004 07:43 AM

GTIRACER-Your right alot of people do use the same OEM can and then alot of the same brushes when building a motor.

EddieO on the other hand knows What aligning a motor does,making sure the bushings are set right,cleaning them up to make them free,making sure the motor is skimmed right or even what a motor out of center can benefit from.
He knows the tweak in Springs,and has more knowledge than alot of the "OTHER" companies that are out there when it comes to individually tuning a motor.

When it comes to going to a store that has 10 different brands of motor's Im looking for the one that I KNOW the owner or tuners did the MOST work on and showed the MOST detail to.
Of course 75% of it is the driver Team BROOD didnt say it wasnt but a bad driver can be helped by a motor with a lil more power at times.

I am actually sponsored by someone else but have talked to EddieO enough that with his knowledge he does great work and I would buy one of his motor's if I was out of motor's and the place I went didnt carry the brand Im sponsored by.I trust him and his motor's that much.

Goodluck EddieO and Team Brood at the next big race and congrads on the coming buisness.

GTIRACER 09-23-2004 03:13 PM

I guess ultimately I would trust a company that had consistentcy. Ive gotten a great motor fron Trinity and some not so great. Ever if you tune a crap motor, it may be faster than before but still crap. Trinity claims they do all the "Tricks" like shimming the motor, aligning the hoods ect..Ive had several motors and none of them that were my fastest, were faster than the other companies fastest. I know there are some guys that have ringers though. My friend had a 19t and the car was faster then his monster stock, but this guy at socal smoked him and said his motor was a stock. My friend had good batteries and his car is pretty free. Yoko SD. I want to know what it take to get a stock motor fast enough to beat a 19t like that.