Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by berger
Ill have to see, i dont run that much modified i have loads of revolutions here that ive hardly used. Still need to sort out about doing a series, not decided yet, bloody expensive to buy all the tyres.
We will hafto meet up mate at pheonix and you can have a blast with one of mine!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah, i know i cant make it this week, Lees working all week again, so will have to be the week after. Have you been running rubber or foam there?
Old 02-08-2005, 02:42 AM
Tech Adept

Yeah, i know i cant make it this week, Lees working all week again, so will have to be the week after. Have you been running rubber or foam there?
Rubber mate! But im busy for the next few weekends! This weekend iv got a few things to sort at home so it will be the local club.The weekend after im at Don Valley.The weekend after that im at the Carpet Wars 2 day Event with CS-Racing. If you want i Can biuld you a Mod Brood Motor to try when i see you,but dont shout at me when you brake your car because its to fast mat! LoL
Old 02-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Mnaged to get a few racers to try the br00d 19tc2, so i`ll let you know when they let me know ,how they go
Old 02-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Default Team Br00d

Good Luck to everone thats at the Birds!!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Nick Simpson
Rubber mate! But im busy for the next few weekends! This weekend iv got a few things to sort at home so it will be the local club.The weekend after im at Don Valley.The weekend after that im at the Carpet Wars 2 day Event with CS-Racing. If you want i Can biuld you a Mod Brood Motor to try when i see you,but dont shout at me when you brake your car because its to fast mat! LoL
I have run CS22 premounts on my barracuda both times at macc and ellesmere as i have the alloy pal/square hubs on it and the small ones for 28mm foams are harder to get hold of. I find its easier to drive anyway and most places are using at least some rubber tyre as a spec so worth the practice on them.

What series's are you entering for the summer, Lee hasnt got his brca or anything sorted out yet. I have mine and im feeling that they are all going to be fully booked unless we send entries off soon and then miss out on 6 months of racing.

As for breaking my car, never! Well ive not broken it yet, not hit anything either though! Front shock tower seems to be the thing that breaks if you use the outer hole, i have a few spare diff gears, wishbones and stuff.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Wim goss from action model centre in paington is going to try a br00d 9x2 now
But he`s after selective arms mainly for 1/12th boys
Lot of it went over my head ,come back eddie0
Old 02-09-2005, 06:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Good Luck to everyone at the Birds!!!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I am here....just barely. Getting caught up with email today......

This race sucks.....crappy hotel and a weird way of doing things.....it's mainly this crap box hotel. There are garbage dumps nicer than this place.

Later EddieO
Old 02-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Eddie0
Everything arrived safely, no probs
Got no stickers to go on my orange shell, just in the process of sending your mod,19t of to the brca to be submitted
Old 02-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Tech Adept

I have run CS22 premounts on my barracuda both times at macc and ellesmere as i have the alloy pal/square hubs on it and the small ones for 28mm foams are harder to get hold of. I find its easier to drive anyway and most places are using at least some rubber tyre as a spec so worth the practice on them.

What series's are you entering for the summer, Lee hasnt got his brca or anything sorted out yet. I have mine and im feeling that they are all going to be fully booked unless we send entries off soon and then miss out on 6 months of racing.

As for breaking my car, never! Well ive not broken it yet, not hit anything either though! Front shock tower seems to be the thing that breaks if you use the outer hole, i have a few spare diff gears, wishbones and stuff.
Berger mate im doing all the BTCC and all the BRCA bar one because il be in Germany at the LRP race for that.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Eddie,
The package is on it's way being deliverd UPS by 10am Thurs. If you want the tracking # give me a call. Have some fun while you are down there.

Chad
Old 02-09-2005, 10:40 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by EddieO
I am here....just barely. Getting caught up with email today......

This race sucks.....crappy hotel and a weird way of doing things.....it's mainly this crap box hotel. There are garbage dumps nicer than this place.

Later EddieO
Are you at the hotel hosting the race?
Old 02-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Stickers were on back order, I am sure I will have some available by your next shipment....

Later EddieO
Old 02-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Tech Elite

Eddie
YGPM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.