Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Me & si i have found the br00d monster with purple/purple run extremely well if geared low around 1-2 teeth more then a monster running grn/red or red/red springs
It did`nt get as hot as i expected it to running that low,
See you learn some thing every day in this game

Once them v2 mods come over .will start on the stocks, getting the c-sracing team together to attack on all three fronts 27t,19t,mod, got the driver for the first one ,the 19t one is only penciled at the mo
the mod??still looking
Hey Mr Jolly

I was running the Br00d 9x1 V2 motor at Carpet Wars last Sunday!! The thing was fast as f&!k, shame the track was so poor Even with 2 practice laps b4 and a fan running on the motor I was miles from dumping!!

I've given a 19t a go in 1/12 but I can't run them at the Nationals because they are not BRCA legal. What are your plans to get these great motors legal.

What gearing have you been running the 19t on and what type is it? I'm going to run them at the 2 day DMS Losi Trinity shootout...
Old 01-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by EddieO
Official Announcement....

Team br00d has joined forces with BMI Racing....

All Team br00d Drivers are eligible for BMI sponsorships....

You can contact me directly if you are interested..... [email protected]

Great news Eddie - I was one of the first people in the UK to have and run the Blue TC3 chassis way back at the beginning of last year. I've seen the BMI Xray Chassis but have been running the XRC chassis up to now. Does anyone know what colours it comes in?

Also great news on the Novak race, I have been following the coverage here on rctech. What 19t motor/brush/spring combo are you and Tosolini finding the best on Carpet?

I'll send you a PM later

Thanks
Ian
Old 01-12-2005, 12:42 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by STLNLST
That motor was pretty sweet. Randy didn't show up because he didn't want to laugh his butt off when I announced his race...
I didnt hear about the race early enough. Are you guys still doing the Feb race?

And yes, you have to announce my race
Old 01-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ian, I don't know what Tosolini found out, but my 19t motor at the Novak Race was sick fast. I used full face 767's and red springs on both sides, broke in for 300 seconds at 2v. Purple springs tend to bog down the motor. I ran a 1.21" rollout. I qualified at the top of the C-main in 19t, but I didn't run qualifier 4 or the main, and I was in the B-main through most of qualifying.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks Brian, is it a Reedy Quad or an Epic C2 Br00d? I ususally start with the 767 and work from there..
Old 01-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Reedy Quad.
Old 01-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ian,
I believe you can get the BMI chassis' in blue, gold, titanium and silk black. I've got the titanium and silk black on my 2 xrays and they are awesome. One thing though, the silk black is hard as all get out to get. I had my titanium chassis in a week. But it took nearly a month, maybe more to get my silk black one. But, try them out and you'll love them.
Old 01-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

gee, now I need to get sponsorship with team brood so i can get my bmi chassis' for my third xray and my 12l4....lol
Although I hear they still aren't quite ready for procuction on the 12l4. But testing been good from what i hear so hopefully here soon.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Ian
When the v2 come over they will be submitted to the brca

At the carpetwars i was using a EA 19tc2,(got fed up with stock)
so i entered the mod class Q)7th in the B,finished4th,
767`s purple/red combo

Ian did your v2 arm come with polished stack??
Old 01-13-2005, 05:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Ian
When the v2 come over they will be submitted to the brca

At the carpetwars i was using a EA 19tc2,(got fed up with stock)
so i entered the mod class Q)7th in the B,finished4th,
767`s purple/red combo

Ian did your v2 arm come with polished stack??
Do you know when the 19T (c2 and/or Reedy) will be submitted? Will it be in time for the nationals in April?? Also, do you know what rules they run in Europe, I want to run the V2 mods at the 1/12 Euros in April

Yep, I guess it's the polished stack, very shiny!
Old 01-13-2005, 05:43 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

i have my BMI x-ray ( in gold of course) bling bling 7 with `martin hudy` setup it flies `through the air`. no i mean around the track , i perssonaly have`nt had the bottle to try one of eddie`s arms 9i`m to old)
But three racers have brought the arms & used them at carpetwars, thumbs up from all of them & the arms even look sexy in the way they are done
Old 01-13-2005, 05:56 AM
Tech Elite

Ian
I was going to start with eddies monsters & 19t but i changed my mind (to his dismay)after seeing his mod arms & with the BRCA lifting the motor limit i changed my mind to go for the mods
My funds don`t allow me to bring everything in yet, the more shops on board the bigger the demand more money, more stuff,even more money,even more stuff ( you get the picture i hope)

So at the mo i`m going to get his mods sorted out in the next month (some on there way now)
Then i`ll going back to his stocks, as you are aware there is another tuner in my sig & there is such a big demand over here for them i got to committ to it (trust him to move house now)

We have tried br00d monster over here already & after i cocked up the gearing & said we had problems getting it to work, eddie showed me the errors of my way no probs at all.

if you have a problem eddie is really good at listening (i know) & discussing the problems with the racer & motor (note i put racer first)he is a diamond
Old 01-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

i saw something weird at socal this past tuesday... tosolini was running team checkpoint stickers on his car
is he running their motors now?
Old 01-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dstyles
i saw something weird at socal this past tuesday... tosolini was running team checkpoint stickers on his car
is he running their motors now?
Hey smart guy that wasn't even my car. But you would no that if you came over and asked me but instead you had to go here and start rumers, how stupid, Team Checkpoint are long time friends of mine and they asked me to test there new motor for them. So that is what is going on and Eddie said it was OK so think before you are a snich!
Old 01-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

man, i wasn't trying to cause any drama, it was just an honest question.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.