Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

They look good don't they?!

Thanks!

I spent a fair amount of time fixturing those so they would come out SOO NICE!!

And, they are FAST!!

Ran a 8x1 last weekend and everyone was like Holy $#!* what is that? It makes a very distinct sound going down the straight..
Old 08-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default What 19 Turn Motor?

Hi guys,....Garrett, I was down durring the first week of August and met you at your shop.....I am from Kamloops, BC....Anyway, I had a few questions for you? What 19 Turn motor would you recomend for me running Touring Car on Ashpalt with a 90ft straight away and a semi technical track? A friend of mine has one of your 19 Turn Atlas based motors and it "Hauls". Is this one of the better choices or would you suggest something else? I have the new Integy 19 Turn Spec motor and have no idea on how to tune this and can't find any info on how to gear it so I am lost. I know the Komodo Dragon is supposed to be fast but thought it might be better suited for a smaller track.....your thoughts?

Thanks alot,

Brent
Old 08-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

c2 is probly your best bet...but the komodo's are right there also...
Old 08-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thanks Garrett, I have a C2 based and really like it. I was just wondering what the Dragon would be like aswell. Thanks for the info....oh and I emailed you.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

the kamodo has a different style arm thats supposed to "carry more corner speed" basically the kamodo makes a little more power becuase the wire is a little shorter, thats all.

i personally still like the C2, but i am going to do alot of testing with the checkpoint 19t this weekend at a local carpet track, i will let you know afterwards.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
the kamodo has a different style arm thats supposed to "carry more corner speed" basically the kamodo makes a little more power becuase the wire is a little shorter, thats all.

i personally still like the C2, but i am going to do alot of testing with the checkpoint 19t this weekend at a local carpet track, i will let you know afterwards.
Peter- From my testing the CP 19 runs just like the Orion 19 turn (the one with standard brushes 4499's) It likes alot of gear and I have always run them at 5.5 final drive ratio. Good luck with your testing. I look forward to see what you come up with.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default re order 1639

hi can someone plz tell me whats going on with my order 1639, ive been waiting a long time, i ordered this order for the last two rounds of our drivers series which i have always done well, this year due to running a old mtr and not having the gear needed i have not done well which is very disapointing, i dont know how you guys process orders but you could learn abit from companys like fusion,speedtech, they have there orders out to your door within 4 to 8 days, i dont understand why you would not be trying to fix this problem as by the amount of people having to chase yous down for order info, that you would realise its costing you money, which for any business is not a good thing, so if someone could plz email me and let me know whats up as ive had no reply sending through your mail address, thankas
Old 08-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Your order was placed on the 3rd of July....Shop was closed the 3rd and 4th, as us Americans have this kinda big holiday called Independance Day....

Orders take 10-14 BUSINESS days to process.....every motor is made to order. We just don't build up case after case of motors. When you order your motor, we literally pull a raw motor from the case and build it up. If it doesn't meet specs, we build another....during this period also, our supply of CO27 was depleted, so we had to wait a few days to get our new shipment in.

You order shipped by USPS on the 20th of July (12 business days) using Air Letter Post which is 6-12 days ship time, not counting any time in customs.

I would suggest you check with your post office and see if they can trace it, as we have no ability to trace it with the postal service until 45 days after shipment and then, it will just tell us when it hit customs in your country.

Packages get lost....happens, not much we can do other than replace the order. I scanned my email box and can find no trace of any email from you regarding the order being missing.

In the end, we will never ship as fast as Fusion (a battery company....who simply matches batteries and solders them together) or Speedtech, a company who doesn't make a thing, they just resell packaged product....the demand for Team br00d products is at an all time high, which has created a backlog for our custom made products......not much we can do other than continue to pound them out as fast as we can, but I will never sacrifice quality just to slam stuff out in 3 days.....I'd rather go out of business than sell junk.

Later EddieO
Old 08-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default re order 1639

hi first when i ordered there was a stuff up with shopping cart doubling up the motor order, which garrett was sorting out for me, also the order you sent on the 20th was someone elises order! so i rang at my own expence and talked to scott robinson who told me that my order would be redone and sent next day, which i still have not seen, so tell me is this the way you look after your customers, when ive gone out off my way at my own extra expence and time to have to make a expensive long distance call too sort your stuff ups, and have to take time out to take other package back to post office , i think i have been more then patient, and as far as not recieving emails i will forward all my correspondence to your email address, also could you plz tell me how i could get any info from post office without tracking info, im not trying to be a pain in the ass all im wanting is my order sent, and to date this is the first problem i have ever had in regard to non delivery and ive ordered alot, not sure where this is heading but i would appreciate if you could do your best to find my order, thanks
Old 08-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

your correct order was shipped EMS the very next day after the spoke to you on the phone, i personally built, packaged, and took the box to the post office. but rather than argue and spend extra time looking for the shipping/tracking info i will re-build and ship everything again... this will go out tomorrow before 2:30pm.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

i got my order recently.
had nothing but good experience with team brood online. can't wait to try these batts.
thanks guys!
Old 08-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up re order

thanks for that peter and i aplogise for calling you scott in last post, i appreciate the fact that you redone my order and sent next day this will be the first lost package ive ever had, so thanks heaps for doing that for me as i really like your products and dont want to miss out on running them, thats why its important to me to get this sorted as im wanting to do alot more business in the future, also i would like to explain that what i was meaning about sending out orders within 3 to 8 days , i would expect that it would take a few days to build and prepare orders i was more meaning that it would be great to have your website have more info on orders, ie like still building mtr or waiting on parts, or order sent with date, as its the not knowing thats frustrating, i also realise that there is a great demand for your products which means you have a good customer base which should only get better, so i aplogise if i offended anyone, it can get quiet frustrating when you really need stuff and it does not arrive, so thanks eddie peter garrett for getting things sorted for me i cant wait to recieve my order as guys here running brood stuff are flying, cheers
Old 08-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

With the volume of business going on, it would take much more time to keep that kind of info fresh on the web site. I know it can be frustrating not knowing exactly whats going on, but basically what is going on is they are personally building your order to your spec's. It takes a little more time then building up a whole ton of motors and everyone getting the same thing.

But the end result is better performance for your application. And, you don't have to worry about getting a dud motor.

Br00d RIPS!!
Old 08-28-2006, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Peter Robinson... YGPM
Old 08-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Tech Regular

Smile

EddieO

I just got out of the Hospital last Friday.

I emailed you the information you requested on the TurboDyno.

I hope it will help you.
If you have any questions feel free to call.

I have been out for a LONG time due to MEDICAL REASONS.
If everything will be OK now I will be back at work soon.

Take care.

Isaac

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.