Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Br00d Racing Motors

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanx eddie for all the help again, and everyone else move on, we are grown adults keep this forum for what is was intended for please.

all the best
Old 10-17-2005, 11:38 AM
Tech Regular

Eddie, Is it possible for you guys to wind up a motor higher than a 14x2? On your site the motor winds stop at 14, I run offroad and would like to run a 16x2. Another question, Have you personally have any experience with the Epic Shock motor? I know some people say they can go alot of runs between cuts, but thats what they said about the Cobalts.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just order a 14x2 on the site and email me....I will change it over to a 16x2.

We use the shock quite often.....very good motors, in fact they are world champs! We have them in stock. They are on the site.....

Later EddieO
Old 10-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EddieO
Just order a 14x2 on the site and email me....I will change it over to a 16x2.

We use the shock quite often.....very good motors, in fact they are world champs! We have them in stock. They are on the site.....

Later EddieO

my buddy has one and we are both clueless as to how to solder this thing up? You got any pics handy?
Old 10-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Default i would like to try

Hello, im not much of a racer here in our palce, but a bobby shop will soon be having these Team Brood Stock Motors, im really interested to get 1. My question is how fast does this motors run? (RPM) and its amp drawn respectively. What does blueprint in this stock motors mean? Im planning to get the Stock 27T Epic Monster blue printed motor. Hope anyone can give information about this. Thanks...
Old 10-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Eddie:

I see by your previous post that you will be carrying the new Atlas Stock motor. I was just wondering what type of motor it will be (torquey or RPM-ish). I think Integy has it labeled for "High RPM Application", so I'm assuming it will be similar in performance to a GM3? Just wondering as the motor itself looks intriguing.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

We make a little L in the brush shunt at the tip....maybe 2mm in size....you then feed that through the little slot on the left side of the brush tube, come in from the back and then pull it tight.......

Add a little flux....then apply solder.

DO NOT PRETIN ANYTHING....

Later EddieO
Old 10-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

We know nothing really about the atlas motors.....other than what we saw in pictures....

We plan on bringing them in.....if they work out, it will be a normal product....if they don't, we will clear them out.

123go, I can't really tell you how fast a motor will go....as there are way too many variables...

Our ROAR stocks are always 120+ watts or more on the TurboDyno, or we don't ship them. This guarantees you are getting motor that has some good power.

A blueprinted motor is the same as a PRO version, with all the tricks done to it.....but a blueprinted motors comes with the dyno print out...

Later EddieO
Old 10-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Checpoint motor

Eddy I think I remember see a Checkpoint motor in my motors shelf--
I will check and make sure and let you know later in the week.

Thaks for your great motors
[email protected]
Old 10-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Old 10-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Tech Rookie

123go, I can't really tell you how fast a motor will go....as there are way too many variables...

Our ROAR stocks are always 120+ watts or more on the TurboDyno, or we don't ship them. This guarantees you are getting motor that has some good power.

A blueprinted motor is the same as a PRO version, with all the tricks done to it.....but a blueprinted motors comes with the dyno print out...

Later EddieO
Ah ok sir, tnks. Wondering have anyone tried to test it something like dyno run it to check how much RPM it runs? Tnks again for the reply..
Old 10-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1-2-3...GO!!!
Ah ok sir, tnks. Wondering have anyone tried to test it something like dyno run it to check how much RPM it runs? Tnks again for the reply..

Well, all motors are different. The monster based stock motors are close to 30k rpm. Probably more like 28k on average ON broods dyno. Get the blueprinted motor, and see exactly how that motors performed on the dyno.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well I finally got to run my new Team Br00d stock after a major track rebuild at our track and I was pleased at how it ran, although I think it was undergeared, but I didn't get a chance to go up in pinion size as I was running race control.

Thanks Team Br00d
Old 10-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We make a little L in the brush shunt at the tip....maybe 2mm in size....you then feed that through the little slot on the left side of the brush tube, come in from the back and then pull it tight.......

Add a little flux....then apply solder.

DO NOT PRETIN ANYTHING....

Later EddieO
was that my answer to how to solder up the new can?
Old 10-18-2005, 11:11 PM
Tech Elite

I have a quick special.....

VERY LIMITED....

Our new shipment of IB3800 cells is coming in....its a newer version of the cell, and we have been advised not to mix the cells.....nothing wrong with either batch, just its been advised the two batches may not work together or so well, so we don't want to risk the quality of our packs....

So, we had to make up packs that are not the best matched in the world....from our left over cells.....

I have 4 cells and 6 cells....runtimes can vary by as much as 10 seconds, though most are around 3-5...voltages, can be up to .008 in differences, most are less than .005...

$35 for a 6 cell.....

$25 for a 4 cell.....

They come in the boxes....my loss, your gain. Make great packs for club racing or practice or for the guy who doesn't need the high number stuff.

I also have a 24 cell brick....all cells are zapped and labeled......numbers range from 370-410....voltages 1.17x-1.18...make your own packs, do what ya want....$120 SHIPPED....ONLY HAVE ONE....first come first serve.

Please email on ALL packs......they are very limited...first come first serve. You CANNOT buy these on the site....

Email [email protected] if interested.....

Later EddieO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.