Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 04:51 AM
J-P
Tech Regular

same as, i got my posts deleted cause i disagreed with something and got a snotty pm saying it was off subject but the person who sent the pm started the subject i replyed to shame cause we are all entitled to resond to a post and in my view as long as its not nasty/racist or damn right out of order, we should be able to reply wth our thoughts and opinions thats what these forums are for.

sorry for going off thread but as many of you will know what im on about.

good luck to all those of you racing this weekend, colin i will see you sunday mate.

J-P
Old 03-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hehe, I got the link in my sig deleted in one post on RaceChat, took it up with Rob Fitz asking for an explanation, non was forth coming.... and he banned me... What a... well I can't say that, it's a family forum!
Old 03-18-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

are the xxx brush and lemans the same? confused
Old 03-18-2005, 07:11 AM
Tech Master

its stupid though is racecrap....you can't even recomend shops, say where you can buy a certain product or anything...you can't even be right and an admin be wrong or you get banned.

no wonder they only have about 30 active members
Old 03-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell
Default racechat

enough
this is EA`s thread , let`s keep it that way boy`s
the xxx & lemans is the same brush xxxlemans new one from trinity

evotech
no ones lumbered with them , if they are the ones in the batch i will just replace them simple. life is only diffulcult if you make it
i have 767`s,4499`s,

there is a batch with to much silver or copper or both it just nukes the comm & brush in 1 run

Last edited by MR JOLLY; 03-18-2005 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Tech Master

ahha, you guys are exactly the kind of people i was trying to attract to my site. read THIS to see my opinion.

also there is a link in this post to a screenshot of that site.

Sorry Mr Jolly, can people please continue any discussions about this topic over here

Last edited by pheyhoe; 03-18-2005 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Should I keep using mine?

I have about 4 sets of brushes. I puchased them about a month or so ago. One set chewed up the comm but another set I ran seems to be wearing o.k. What should I do? Keep using them or send them back to EA?
Just asking!
Old 03-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

Just a note on the F brush topic. I am not the Manufacture of the brushes...I am a vendor of them...I am/was a developer of the brush untill the compound was changed without my knowing.

For those that want to discuss things with the manufacture about replacements and such contact Rick at Finish Line racing.

Thanks

EA
Old 03-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

whats this thread donig on the 2nd page..this deserves a 1st page spot

Anyway, anyone go racing this saturday? I raced at a local club in stock. We ran 2 heats and 2 finals again, came 2nd in 1st heat, won 2nd heat and that got me TQ, won the first final by about 2 seconds, wont the second final by a whole lap (well about 11 seconds). First time i tried rubbers there...i liked them a load better than foams and i can still improve my setup.

So how did everyone elses days go?(well saying that, you americans probably haven't even set off to the race meeting yet )
Old 03-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

Where at Matt, im off to Ashby tomorrow, a small group of us going to practice. My Orion chargers broken from day one and one of my packs has a lazy cell as well Colins said he will have a look at it for me though, not impressed by the charger, motor run in killed it, wasnt even pulling high amps, 6.5a.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

We was considering going to ashby (on their site tehy say there is a meeting on 20th but ont he winter series entry form it says the 6th )

So we are ging to macc track instead
Place i was racing at today was GTCC (www.gtcc.co.uk):P
Old 03-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Tech Master

Went to macc last night but didnt race, next time im after a quick 26 lapper there, just need to keep it clean and ill do it, running a spool upfront with blue foams. Most people are on rubber but some run foam, people like Trevor there are able to practice with every single insert etc etc so they can get their tyres perfect and i cant afford and dont have the track time to do so, so foam is just easier.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

I went to macc today and did crap.

First time with tc4 there on 15-40s i put in 22 laps but by time it came to the finals my tyres were going off and just couldn't find any grip with them so had to go to 15-40s which weren't as good.....ahh well i don't mind...i won't be going there often.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Just got back from the carpet nats. What a joke the event turned out to be (I'll let the other forum explain that). I have to say that after picking Butter up at the airport and spending most of the week with him along with Mo, Ferman, and Eli, Eric has a team to be proud of. They were all realy great guys! Mo and Butter had me rolling on the floor most of the time because of their antics when we were hanging out after the days events. They also hooked me up with some serious power and some great advice to get my car running good. When I left they still were waiting to run their mains so I don't know how they did yet. I finished 4th in stock sedan F main. This was my first national event so I feel like I did OK considering that I never raced on a track with that much traction or that level of competition. I had a good time and look forward to going to more big races and hanging out with them again.

Hey Butter..... "GAME OVER!!"

Eric, the batteries you sent me were simply AWSOME!!!!
Old 03-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Congrats to team EA, I wish I could have been there to help out as well. Butter-YAYOO!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.