Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 03:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

PMRGirl: Glad you remember me.

Hebiki: you should have a few "extra" things in there when you get your stuff.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:56 AM
Tech Regular

Erika - Thanks for getting my stuff out for me. What did you think of the picture of me and the wife?

-EG
Old 03-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Tech Regular

eddie- WOW, what a changed man!!! She is adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hebiki- yep, stickers are in the order

ASM- hello, how are things going? Where's Pete been???
Old 03-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eddie Garrison
Erika - Thanks for getting my stuff out for me. What did you think of the picture of me and the wife?

-EG
eddie! how's it going man? last i chatted with ya.. you were gonna go to the philippines i think? hope things are going good. just wanted to say whats up.

- chris
Old 03-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Tech Regular

PMRGirl - Thank you VERY much. She is AMAZING.

Chris - Whats up man? Yeah not too much. I didnt have to go to the Philippines after all. My baby came home to me so I am SOOOOOO happy now. We just bought a house and fixing to the way we want it. So now I am getting back into the toy car scene. We have a big race this weekend. Hopefully I can start back with an A main performance. C U guys soon. L8

-EG
Old 03-16-2006, 04:55 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PMRGirl
eddie- WOW, what a changed man!!! She is adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hebiki- yep, stickers are in the order

ASM- hello, how are things going? Where's Pete been???
Erika, things have been slow on the racing side. I'm actually planning to race a "shop car" as a team driver for Pete's shop at the gas Kyosho World Cup qualifier race in Kissimmee. Then it's on to the Superior Hobbies state race in April....so it's starting to pick back up.

Pete's been real busy with the shop especially since he has taken on being the official hobby shop of every Flordia State Series gas race this year. So busy in fact, he quit painting bodies all the way! I'm going to work for on 2 Friday a month and put inventory practices and and reports in place for him. I'm also going to set-up everything he needs to handle outgoing shipments for up and coming internet sales. His banner flashes across this site..P.N.P Hobbies.

So, there's a lot in the works....shortly. I think I need to call you and order some more packs. Bout time for me to have Pete send another shop order too, huh?
Old 03-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki
USPS scans the package and considers your package delivered once the postal worker picks up his load to deliver for the day. so if he comes in at 8am, and he gets car jacked at 8:01am... your package is "labeled" delivered already on the electronic tracking number. The post office might not know who that driver is, when it was picked up (they might work an afternoon shift, etc).
Actually thats not quite right. I am a letter carrier/mailman. When the packages arrive in the office they are scanned as "arrival at office". When we deliver the packages on the street we scan them as delivered or attempted. The scanner we use has our employee ID in it so they know who delivered the package and it records the time it was delivered - that is the time that shows up on the USPS website. That being said, the UPS tracking is alot better than the Postal Services. With UPS you can actually track your item along the way. The Postal Services "tracking" is actually just a delivery confirmation system- you know when the package was shipped and when it was delivered - thats about it.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default GP4300's -vs- IB4200's

Your input here would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...52#post2221352
Old 03-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by dway100
Actually thats not quite right. I am a letter carrier/mailman. When the packages arrive in the office they are scanned as "arrival at office". When we deliver the packages on the street we scan them as delivered or attempted. The scanner we use has our employee ID in it so they know who delivered the package and it records the time it was delivered - that is the time that shows up on the USPS website. That being said, the UPS tracking is alot better than the Postal Services. With UPS you can actually track your item along the way. The Postal Services "tracking" is actually just a delivery confirmation system- you know when the package was shipped and when it was delivered - thats about it.
sweet. thanks for the clarification. hopefully it'll be helpful to all the ProMatch customers when they select their preference for shipping.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:16 AM
Tech Lord

Default Thanks....

Erika,

got my packs on friday.. numbers and assembly AS USUAL are fantastic. thanks again!

btw... my avatar is a visual representation of my rust i experienced last saturday. but i had tons of fun.

- Chris

Last edited by Hebiki; 03-21-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki
Erika,

got my packs on friday.. numbers and assembly AS USUAL are fantastic. thanks again!

btw... my avatar is a visual representation of my rust i experienced last saturday. but i had tons of fun.

- Chris

3600? I just got some 4200 from Erika and promatch. the things are amazing. first charge I put over 4600 into the cells and they peaked at 108 degrees. so I should be able to turn up the delta on the gfx. Also on the 30 amp discharge they were over 5v(4cell) for more then 100sec and over 4.8 over 320sec.

Last edited by theisgroup; 03-21-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Lord

theisgroup - YGPM my friend
Old 03-21-2006, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The Western Canadian Indoor Championship Series is over and I want to thank Pro Match, Jeff and most importantly Erika for all their support. I am proud to say that with Pro Match packs in all my cars I was able to take 2nd place overall in the series for both 1/10 Pan Open and 1/12 Mod!!

Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you!!

John Hughes
Old 03-22-2006, 03:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congrats John! That's great!
Old 03-23-2006, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

Just wanted to say thanks again Erica for getting me my packs before the race and for the order yesterday.

I finnished TQ and won Truck at the Battle at the Beach last weekend. Started 6th in Buggy and finnisehd 2nd overall. Not too bad of a weekend.

-EG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.