Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yo, Fukuyama rocks, yeah baby!

(that good enough? ya'll know I'm a white boy!)
Old 04-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Yo, Fukuyama rocks, yeah baby!

(that good enough? ya'll know I'm a white boy!)
yea..that will do....
Old 04-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

Wow,
Here's a story of great customer service. I called Fukuyama last night and got the machine and didnt even leave a message, it was late. This afternoon Dan called me back asking if he could do anything for me. In my book thats beyond customer service thats a miracle. Thanks Dan

Fukuyama #1 in all areas of battery matching services
Old 04-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

How many people work the phones at Fukuyama? I've called twice to speak to them and get the same person twice. They certainly seemed busy because the person I was dealing with had several people he was trying to take care of at once. That shows that people are very interested in their product. Will be trying these cells out for sure when they arrive. I probably will go ahead and grab a tray to use, either the rayspeed or promatch. I will post when I get the batts and my reaction. Right now I have high expectations and feel they will be met with ease judging from everybody else's experiences.
Rob
Old 04-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Speedie - yeah, they have caller ID and return calls. I called Dan once on my nextel, he didn't know what that number was and called me back. Isn't that great. Customer service at its best.

Dimples, just a few people work at Fukuyama HQ's. Stephen answers most of the calls and places orders he also works the cells on the Turbo matcher. Dan also answers a lot of the calls, mostly if my number pops up, he always answers if he's not on the phone already. Busy guys over there.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:15 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Speedie - yeah, they have caller ID and return calls. I called Dan once on my nextel, he didn't know what that number was and called me back. Isn't that great. Customer service at its best.
yup...I went to call Dan this morning and the first thing I heard was: "BUDDHHHAAAAA".....
Old 04-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

How is everybody doing? Not bad here. Missed the Nats this year. Did any of you Fuku driver's go? How did you do?

Daniel,

I sent you an e-mail the other day. Did you get it? Give me a jingle next week or something......
Old 04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Tech Adept

Since I can't get them in Canada, I ordered a few packs from the US (headquarters?) Can't wait to try them out!
Old 04-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Default Shippin

If i am not incorrect, you guys are located in C.A. Since in am also located in C.A (SF)- is the shipin still $8 for ground shippin!??
Old 04-02-2004, 05:03 AM
Tech Elite

Doing great Rob. How's your new car? If you see in my sig, I had a BMI xray chassis for some time now. It rocks. Glad to see you running for them, Jason puts out some good stuff.

Whats your next big race?

John
Old 04-02-2004, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Shippin

Originally posted by Techart27
If i am not incorrect, you guys are located in C.A. Since in am also located in C.A (SF)- is the shipin still $8 for ground shippin!??
Yeah, shipping is a standard rate for all 48 lower states. These cells are heavy and cost alot to ship. Maybe you could take a drive, but the cost of gas back and forth to Fukuyama HQ's will probably be more than the 8 dollars plus wear/tear on your car and the frustrations of california driving I hope you place and order and you will enjoy the cells.

John
Old 04-02-2004, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Can i spend that $8 for my cells to be delivered to me too??

Pretty pls !!!

Old 04-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RBLove
How is everybody doing? Not bad here. Missed the Nats this year. Did any of you Fuku driver's go? How did you do?

Daniel,

I sent you an e-mail the other day. Did you get it? Give me a jingle next week or something......
Hey brother! how's everything? glad to see you posting in the Fukuyama thread again. Btw, never got your email. Can you send it again? or give me a call at the office.

Dan
Old 04-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Gutter Ball
Since I can't get them in Canada, I ordered a few packs from the US (headquarters?) Can't wait to try them out!
You'll be surprise! got em' sent out already. Have fun!

Dan
Old 04-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Shippin

Originally posted by Techart27
Hi if you order over $100, the shipping via Fedex ground is FREE. Just so you know that since a couple of packs including CA sales tax will do the job for you.

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.