Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread >

MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thanks Matt for the help with the motor last night, Really strong 17.5. I was the only truck able to do the triple the whole race. TQ'd by 7 seconds and took the main.

Brent, did you change trucks?
Old 12-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Josh,
I like to think that I can offer customer service that is better than anyone else in the industry. I offer tech help via text message. If that isnt good enough, then you can call me.

Glad we found a hot setup for the tight indoor track with the 17.5. We will be testing some more stuff like that at the JBRL events early this year.

Lets hope Bisbee has switched Trucks for '09!

The MurfDogg
Old 12-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Getting Ready for 2009

Josh Mitchell has definitely been a great addition to the Team, and we look forward to great things in the coming year.

Cody Turner has been running our 13.5s at Hot Rod Hobbies and is looking very good heading into the new year.

Chris VanAir is focused on the coveted Super Stock classes this year, and will certainly shake things up a bit in 09.

Brent Calvert made a strong run in 2008 just missing the Mod Truck Crown at the Reedy Truck Race. Not too shabby for his first year racing.

Brian Golatka had a good 08 making quite a few A-Mains at races like The Hot Rod Shootout and Cactus.

Kevin King found his groove late in the year and won his first JBRL race. He will surely be tough in the year to come.

CheddaBob is making the MurfDogg presence known in the MidWest. Wheelstands are definitely in his bag of tricks. Keep it up Mike. Hopefully you can make it out west for The Shootout or Cactus.

Eric Elliot had a strong showing at the ROAR nationals, his first race with MurfDogg Brushless power.If he can make it out to the big races this year, you know he will compete for the win, anytime, anywhere.

Jonathan Leach matured alot during the 08 season, making several Mains, and TQing a couple rounds of the JBRL. Perseverence will put this kid in the winners circle soon.

Matt Skurka is a force to reckon with at Hot Rod Hobbies every race night. His hard work, sportsmanship and great attitude earned him a spot on the MurfDogg roster for 2009!

Nick Lasley is back for another year as well. Finishing second in Super Stock at the ROAR Nationals was a high point of his year, along with dominating Modified and 19 Turn Truck in the JBRL. This Losi team Driver is looking to step up his 2wd Buggy Program in 09.

As always, when the big races come along, there are a few big name Hotshoes who come to drive my "House Cars". Andrew Smolnik, Doug Scripture, and several other top drivers are always willing to step into great cars, with superior horsepower. What races will we win in 09?

Stay tuned for all our 2009 race news and results.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by What up?
Thanks Matt for the help with the motor last night, Really strong 17.5. I was the only truck able to do the triple the whole race. TQ'd by 7 seconds and took the main.

Brent, did you change trucks?
JOSH GOOD RUN SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE ADAPTED WEll to truck..
i havent switched trucks yet funds for som other projects and tightness of funds hasnt aloud it yet hopefully soon though..
assocated here i come,i hope..
Old 12-30-2008, 07:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BISBEE 248
JOSH GOOD RUN SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE ADAPTED WEll to truck..
i havent switched trucks yet funds for som other projects and tightness of funds hasnt aloud it yet hopefully soon though..
assocated here i come,i hope..
Thanks Brent, The truck is getting better everytime out and then add a Murfdogg motor to it....

Looking forward to 09.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Where the ego's are so big, people's heads can't fit in the door
Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg

CheddaBob is making the MurfDogg presence known in the MidWest. Wheelstands are definitely in his bag of tricks. Keep it up Mike. Hopefully you can make it out west for The Shootout or Cactus.

you know it bud
Old 12-31-2008, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

i cant wait for 09 i think im gonna run some nitro jbrls this year too. matt you should mod my 8th scale motor and then we'll have murfdogg mods too
Old 01-04-2009, 12:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default New Addition

MurfDogg Motor Works is happy to announce that Brent Bisbee is now a member of our prestigious racing team!

We look forward to many-a-great nights with Bisbee and the No-tell-motel!

The MurfDogg
Old 01-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

MurfDogg Motor Works is happy to announce that Brent Bisbee is now a member of our prestigious racing team!

The MurfDogg
Welome Brent, should make for a fun season with some good racing. See ya at the track.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Happy new year to the Murfdogg guys!
Old 01-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Welcome Brent. Now you might be able to keep up. lol jk.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

The MurfDogg
matt thank you,im very much looking forward to the 09 season backed by murfdogg motor's,it was a pretty easy decision and i appr the opprtunity to run the team colors.... yah bisbee motel baby....
Old 01-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

thanks josh and leach looking forward to racing with you guys..
and other stuff..
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

lol this season should be exciting. you never know what your gonna see with brent around.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

I bet that green truck wins its fair share of races this year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.