Search

Team Kwik

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 3

Old 09-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Tech Addict

despite some not so great results, I was so happy to be a member of team KwiK this week. HP was never an issue and working with the crew is always a pleasure. Congrats to Jeff B for his stellar run and to Mark for getting so close. Way to go guys!

We'll get 'em in Cleveland.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I would like to thank everyone from Kwik who made my Vegas experience that much better. This was my first massive-scale event in many years. Shawn and Nick, you both went above and beyond for this aspiring club racer, I hope that I can pay you all back for all that you have done.

Shawn, taking care of my motors between rounds allowed me to focus on everything else in my pit, thank you. I also have a replacement set of tires for the ones that you loaned me.

Thanks to both Ed and Mark for keeping me focused and relaxed before my races, it helped quite a bit. Ed, thanks for reviewing my chassis set-up, as I know that I tend to over adjust things a bit... One of these days I will not bend my chassis in half when un-tweaking it.

It was also great to meet Mr. Brown for the first time over the past week, it's been a pleasure. Let me know the next time you are planning to visit RCE, I'll throw some pasta on for you.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timmay70
I would like to thank everyone from Kwik who made my Vegas experience that much better. This was my first massive-scale event in many years. Shawn and Nick, you both went above and beyond for this aspiring club racer, I hope that I can pay you all back for all that you have done.

Shawn, taking care of my motors between rounds allowed me to focus on everything else in my pit, thank you. I also have a replacement set of tires for the ones that you loaned me.

Thanks to both Ed and Mark for keeping me focused and relaxed before my races, it helped quite a bit. Ed, thanks for reviewing my chassis set-up, as I know that I tend to over adjust things a bit... One of these days I will not bend my chassis in half when un-tweaking it.

It was also great to meet Mr. Brown for the first time over the past week, it's been a pleasure. Let me know the next time you are planning to visit RCE, I'll throw some pasta on for you.
It was our pleasure Timmy! Big races are so much more fun when you have a local group to hang out with.

See you at the track,
Nick
Old 09-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Tech Master

Okay, finally have some time after catching up on sleep and studying for midterms to...

Thank Nick and Shawn for all their hard work all week at vegas. If it hadnt been for a few minor issues in the last qual I was really close to making both stock mains (12th scale was more driver error, since the car and power were there). I cannot wait until Cleveland to get to try again!

Jeff- great run in 12th scale!
Old 09-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by timmay70
Darn right. Make more pasta and I am there.

It was great to meet everyone up in the Northeast. Hopefully I'll be back again to test/practice again sometime for a race.

Jeff
Old 09-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stormperson
Okay, finally have some time after catching up on sleep and studying for midterms to...

Thank Nick and Shawn for all their hard work all week at vegas. If it hadnt been for a few minor issues in the last qual I was really close to making both stock mains (12th scale was more driver error, since the car and power were there). I cannot wait until Cleveland to get to try again!

Jeff- great run in 12th scale!
Thanks Mark. The double pink JACO tires were dialed in Round 4.

Never fear setup changes.

Jeff
Old 10-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Kwik spam...

Last edited by John Tag; 07-08-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

hey guy good thing jeff pits close to me or he would of never changed them tires hahahaa but who ever is thinking about the express race let me know i am looking to go but i dont want to drive down my self .
Old 10-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by smyka
hey guy good thing jeff pits close to me or he would of never changed them tires hahahaa but who ever is thinking about the express race let me know i am looking to go but i dont want to drive down my self .
Actually you backed up what I had heard from Bruce. Either way it worked out. haha. Cleveland will be better.

I want to also thank Nick and Shawn for the support and help. I would be sitting on a pontoon right now fishing for bluegills otherwise. LOL. Maybe not.

See everyone for Turkey Day.

Jeff
Old 10-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Nick, Shawn, Jeff & Timmay!!!!

Thanks again for everything at the IIC. I was my pleasure getting to "hang" with you!

Timmay - Thanks for being so easy to pit across from--- and sharing the electricity....

Nick - THANKS for the KWIK Stickerz.... everyone here at my local track asked me where "I" could get some for them... so I told 'em to buy some of your stuff... maybe they can get some too!

Shawn - Thanks again for the motor work! I ended up 3rd in the "C"... not bad for my 1st BIG race.... I might have done even better --- if I hadn't made a ROOKIE mistake & missed my 3rd qual...

Uhhh Jeff - You forgot to THANK ME for saving YOUR pit space for you...HA... wait a minute... you were supposed to save one for ME???

Oh -and I'm getting the new 12x pretty dialed in .... check out the 12th scale results from last night here...> http://www.hthpr.com/results_road/20...%20WedRnd3.txt

Take Care Guys!! Happy Racing!
Old 10-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Are you guys matching the new WC cells however they are just not on the website as such?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by pballkid21587
Are you guys matching the new WC cells however they are just not on the website as such?
We don't have the WC cells in stock at this time, they will be coming soon though.

Nick
Old 10-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by smyka
Mark, I might go down there. Maybe Steve Boice would be down for a little road trip too? I know shawn's in!
Old 10-07-2006, 09:04 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Get them dam WC's!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.