Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Kwik

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 11:40 PM

I wish you guys have an option of selling assembled packs for those who don't want to assemble and taking a chance of damaging them. By the way, I purchased your off-road tuned CO27 and it rips. I hope to purchase another one.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scuad X
I wish you guys have an option of selling assembled packs for those who don't want to assemble and taking a chance of damaging them. By the way, I purchased your off-road tuned CO27 and it rips. I hope to purchase another one.
Hi Scuad,

Thank you for the kind words, we love hearing good feedback about our products!

Once we settle in a bit more we will be adding options for assembled packs. Right now we are just fighting to keep up =)

Thanks again,
Nick
Old 10-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Tech Adept

I just checked out your website. I was wondering when you might have some motors in stock ?

thanks looking forward to using your products.

C
Old 10-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I would just like to say thanks to Nick and Team Kwik for the awsome motors and batteries that they sent me and my brother for this past weekend's State Race.

The motors and batteries were top fuel. I was able to qualify third and win the 19 turn A Main. My brother was also in the 19 Turn A Main, finnishing 9th and in Stock he was able to finnish 5th in the A Main. Also, teammate Jeff Flassig was in the Stock A Main finnishing 6th.

This was our first race with Team Kwik and I couldn't ask for more, everything was perfect!

So once again, thank you for everything
Dave and Rob Bowser
Attached Thumbnails Team Kwik-dsc_4199.jpg   Team Kwik-dsc_4197.jpg  
Old 10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by LaxRacer
I just checked out your website. I was wondering when you might have some motors in stock ?

thanks looking forward to using your products.

C
Hi Lax,

We should be back in stock some time in the next few days.

Nick
Old 10-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks Nick
Looking forward to them.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Company Representative

Hi Guys,

Got the word from Trinity today that we are a bit more back ordered on product than we had thought at first. With some luck we will see all of our motors back in stock the end of next week or the first part of the following week.

Sorry about this, just trying to keep up has been a challenge lately.

Nick
Old 10-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dave Bowser
I would just like to say thanks to Nick and Team Kwik for the awsome motors and batteries that they sent me and my brother for this past weekend's State Race.

The motors and batteries were top fuel. I was able to qualify third and win the 19 turn A Main. My brother was also in the 19 Turn A Main, finnishing 9th and in Stock he was able to finnish 5th in the A Main. Also, teammate Jeff Flassig was in the Stock A Main finnishing 6th.

This was our first race with Team Kwik and I couldn't ask for more, everything was perfect!

So once again, thank you for everything
Dave and Rob Bowser
Dave bro, NICE JOB!

Glad the stuff is working out for you and welcome to the team. Nothing but good stuff from Nick and Shawn. Expect nothing else. Anotherwise let me know and we can get them some cement shoes.

I'll have to take you down in 2007 though perhaps.

Jeff
Old 10-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Kwik guys. Sent an e-mail through the web site, but haven't heard anything back. Are you guys around? Let me know.
Carl
Old 10-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Dave bro, NICE JOB!

Glad the stuff is working out for you and welcome to the team. Nothing but good stuff from Nick and Shawn. Expect nothing else. Anotherwise let me know and we can get them some cement shoes.

I'll have to take you down in 2007 though perhaps.

Jeff

thanks JB everything was realy good and as for cement sheos that could be arranged...................lol

definatley though perhaps btw thanks for the hook up

ttyl Dave
Old 10-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by edseb
Kwik guys. Sent an e-mail through the web site, but haven't heard anything back. Are you guys around? Let me know.
Carl
Hi Carl,

We are certainly around, I didn't see anything in my mailbox though. No idea what might have happened? Shoot me an e-mail directly, nick @ teamkwik.com or leave me a PM.

Talk to you soon,
Nick
Old 10-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kwik guys, thanks for sponsoring the Howler at RCE this past weekend. It was a fun event. I was able to turn my best lap on that layout yet, just breaking into the 10s. I know that run would have kept me in the A, but a previous run must have fractured my steering block, as a brush with the board was enough to break it off... See you all Tuesday.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

Default Team Kwik - Official Battery and Motor Company of the New England Triple Threat!

Nick and Shawn,

Thanks again for your support of the New England Triple Threat Point series! The racers who won the giveaways were very impressed with the gear you sent down.

I would also like to thank Shawn for helping me with my motor. He handed me plenty of rip, and the batteries were awesome as well.

Anyone looking to get stuff from Team Kwik will not be disappointed....

Thanks again!
Old 10-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Nick, you got PM.
carl
Old 11-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey Nick,

Sent you an email back....Sorry for the late reply!!

EA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.