R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 09-27-2006, 10:07 AM   #241
Tech Initiate

Default 3

T2 SLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 09:21 PM   #242
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to eforer

despite some not so great results, I was so happy to be a member of team KwiK this week. HP was never an issue and working with the crew is always a pleasure. Congrats to Jeff B for his stellar run and to Mark for getting so close. Way to go guys!

We'll get 'em in Cleveland.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:52 AM   #243
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I would like to thank everyone from Kwik who made my Vegas experience that much better. This was my first massive-scale event in many years. Shawn and Nick, you both went above and beyond for this aspiring club racer, I hope that I can pay you all back for all that you have done.

Shawn, taking care of my motors between rounds allowed me to focus on everything else in my pit, thank you. I also have a replacement set of tires for the ones that you loaned me.

Thanks to both Ed and Mark for keeping me focused and relaxed before my races, it helped quite a bit. Ed, thanks for reviewing my chassis set-up, as I know that I tend to over adjust things a bit... One of these days I will not bend my chassis in half when un-tweaking it.

It was also great to meet Mr. Brown for the first time over the past week, it's been a pleasure. Let me know the next time you are planning to visit RCE, I'll throw some pasta on for you.
ROAR #105242
timmay70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 12:40 PM   #244
Company Representative

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to Team Kwik Send a message via MSN to Team Kwik

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay70
I would like to thank everyone from Kwik who made my Vegas experience that much better. This was my first massive-scale event in many years. Shawn and Nick, you both went above and beyond for this aspiring club racer, I hope that I can pay you all back for all that you have done.

Shawn, taking care of my motors between rounds allowed me to focus on everything else in my pit, thank you. I also have a replacement set of tires for the ones that you loaned me.

Thanks to both Ed and Mark for keeping me focused and relaxed before my races, it helped quite a bit. Ed, thanks for reviewing my chassis set-up, as I know that I tend to over adjust things a bit... One of these days I will not bend my chassis in half when un-tweaking it.

It was also great to meet Mr. Brown for the first time over the past week, it's been a pleasure. Let me know the next time you are planning to visit RCE, I'll throw some pasta on for you.
It was our pleasure Timmy! Big races are so much more fun when you have a local group to hang out with.

See you at the track,
Nick
Old 09-28-2006, 04:54 PM   #245
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to stormperson

Okay, finally have some time after catching up on sleep and studying for midterms to...

Thank Nick and Shawn for all their hard work all week at vegas. If it hadnt been for a few minor issues in the last qual I was really close to making both stock mains (12th scale was more driver error, since the car and power were there). I cannot wait until Cleveland to get to try again!

Jeff- great run in 12th scale!
stormperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:19 PM   #246
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay70
Darn right. Make more pasta and I am there.

It was great to meet everyone up in the Northeast. Hopefully I'll be back again to test/practice again sometime for a race.

Jeff
Old 09-28-2006, 10:21 PM   #247
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormperson
Okay, finally have some time after catching up on sleep and studying for midterms to...

Thank Nick and Shawn for all their hard work all week at vegas. If it hadnt been for a few minor issues in the last qual I was really close to making both stock mains (12th scale was more driver error, since the car and power were there). I cannot wait until Cleveland to get to try again!

Jeff- great run in 12th scale!
Thanks Mark. The double pink JACO tires were dialed in Round 4.

Never fear setup changes.

Jeff
Old 10-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #248
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Kwik spam...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC

Last edited by John Tag; 07-08-2008 at 07:54 PM.
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:10 PM   #249
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to smyka

hey guy good thing jeff pits close to me or he would of never changed them tires hahahaa but who ever is thinking about the express race let me know i am looking to go but i dont want to drive down my self .
Old 10-05-2006, 09:33 PM   #250
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyka
hey guy good thing jeff pits close to me or he would of never changed them tires hahahaa but who ever is thinking about the express race let me know i am looking to go but i dont want to drive down my self .
Actually you backed up what I had heard from Bruce. Either way it worked out. haha. Cleveland will be better.

I want to also thank Nick and Shawn for the support and help. I would be sitting on a pontoon right now fishing for bluegills otherwise. LOL. Maybe not.

See everyone for Turkey Day.

Jeff
Old 10-05-2006, 09:50 PM   #251
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Nick, Shawn, Jeff & Timmay!!!!

Thanks again for everything at the IIC. I was my pleasure getting to "hang" with you!

Timmay - Thanks for being so easy to pit across from--- and sharing the electricity....

Nick - THANKS for the KWIK Stickerz.... everyone here at my local track asked me where "I" could get some for them... so I told 'em to buy some of your stuff... maybe they can get some too!

Shawn - Thanks again for the motor work! I ended up 3rd in the "C"... not bad for my 1st BIG race.... I might have done even better --- if I hadn't made a ROOKIE mistake & missed my 3rd qual...

Uhhh Jeff - You forgot to THANK ME for saving YOUR pit space for you...HA... wait a minute... you were supposed to save one for ME???

Oh -and I'm getting the new 12x pretty dialed in .... check out the 12th scale results from last night here...> http://www.hthpr.com/results_road/20...%20WedRnd3.txt

Take Care Guys!! Happy Racing!
tbeardmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:49 PM   #252
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kave

Are you guys matching the new WC cells however they are just not on the website as such?
Kave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:26 AM   #253
Company Representative

Send a message via AIM to Team Kwik Send a message via MSN to Team Kwik

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballkid21587
Are you guys matching the new WC cells however they are just not on the website as such?
We don't have the WC cells in stock at this time, they will be coming soon though.

Nick
Old 10-07-2006, 02:16 AM   #254
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to eforer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyka
Mark, I might go down there. Maybe Steve Boice would be down for a little road trip too? I know shawn's in!
Old 10-07-2006, 10:04 AM   #255
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BSchorr Send a message via Yahoo to BSchorr Send a message via Skype™ to BSchorr

Get them dam WC's!!!!