Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada >

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 04:51 AM
Tech Adept

Guy's i know Canada is big but does anyone race TC in Nova Scotia??
Old 12-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

http://mrcr.ca/index.php?option=com_...d=19&Itemid=35
It looks like there is some TC car stuff going on in Nova Scotia with the ARCC Carpet (Nova Scotia) You might have to do some checking around but I am sure you will find something. Hope this helps
Kev
Old 12-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks for that Kev
Old 03-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Addict

Default T-BANG BLOWOUT SALE

After much thought and effort over the last few months, it is with mixed feelings that we are announcing the formal closure of T-Bang as of April 3rd 2009. With the success of the business, me with Twins and Phil expecting twins imminently, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to be done to run the business as we would like and as our customers have come to expect. We both place a high priority on family and since the business demands are growing each month, we are at a point where we need to make this decision.

Some of you may know this, and others may not, but both Phil and I have major entrepreneurial initiatives and other businesses that form the basis of our livelihood and T-Bang was run as a side interest. Over time, the side interest has become increasingly more demanding of our time and we really do need to focus on the things in life that matter to us most.

To our customers and team drivers, we greatly appreciate your dedication and your enthusiasm for our product. You have helped us become known the world over for great quality, service and support and we wish you the best in the future. For our suppliers and distributors, good luck in your ventures and with your product innovations.

We may or may not venture into the realm of this business in the future – we simply don’t know at this point and there are no plans in the short term. What we can say is that over the next few weeks, please be sure to drop by the T-Store for great deals on our inventory clear-out.

Best of luck, everyone.
Trent and Phil
Old 03-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Trent, and Phil,

All I can say is best of luck for all you both do in the future, and many thanks for the help and fun I had with you guys.

Stu
Old 03-13-2009, 04:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Guy's this is sad news, but I understand probably more than most will.

My wife and I had a R/C track and hobby shop back in the late 80's but when a oportunity to purchase part of my familys business, it was no question what to do. Tried to sell the RC business, but with out any real options, needed to close it down. I still run into racers who still miss the place, but it was the right desicion, and still is.

So best wishes and good luck in your life.

Keep in touch and what is it with the twins? Yep I've got a set as well!! Daughters that are now both in college.

Mark
Old 03-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Well, I thought I'd let you know I used the 10.5 that I got from you last week to TQ and win our 2 day race in 1/12 scale, 1 cell lipo class. GREAT power, but I knew that from running the 13.5 at Snowbirds.

Mark
Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

T-bang come back I miss you