Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada >

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Congrats on the new venture and Lots of success in the future!
Old 05-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jeffb
Congrats on the new venture and Lots of success in the future!
Thanks a lot! It's been really interesting so far, and people have been great to work with - lots of help from the other tuners, Trinity, and my customers.

I'm really excited about the potential for the company, and I'm going to tune like a madman to build some real quick ones for the summer season!
Old 05-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Tech Addict

Default XS19 - Type K!

Howdy Folks,

Did some track testing of the new Type K (K-19 based) motors this weekend..... Very happy with the results! Actually, that's a bit of an understatement. They pretty much ripped my face off on the track.

They'll be going into full production later this week - I've had a bunch of requests, so let me know if you need one ASAP and I'll try to get them built for anyone that needs one for the start of the season.

T
Old 05-20-2006, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Gang,

The first production runs of K-19 and CO-27 based motors are done and the motors look great. I have been testing our Type K 19 turn motor for the past week and they feel great. All of the prices are updated on the web-site.

Our on-line ordering system is almost ready - this should really expedite the ordering process. Thanks for bearing with us so far! Things are starting to roll along!

T
Old 05-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

I just bought some black mabuchi motors from this guy I know. Are your 19 turns way faster?
Old 05-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by 0000000000
I just bought some black mabuchi motors from this guy I know. Are your 19 turns way faster?
You're killing me Chuck!

They are at least 171.373% faster than the mabuchi's.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Man chuck your to funny. both times.

Hey trent Just came across your website. looks like I'm going to need to give you a call tomorrow.( It will problably be around noon) I need a new co27 based motor. Glad to see a motor tuner on this side of the 49th. It's even better that your just across the pond. alway's willing to help out a fellow canadian.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

LOL
Andrew, I'm always in the mood for a good laugh
Old 05-25-2006, 01:33 AM
Tech Regular

trent you got pm
Old 05-25-2006, 06:16 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cyrrus
Man chuck your to funny. both times.

Hey trent Just came across your website. looks like I'm going to need to give you a call tomorrow.( It will problably be around noon) I need a new co27 based motor. Glad to see a motor tuner on this side of the 49th. It's even better that your just across the pond. alway's willing to help out a fellow canadian.
Fantastic! I really appreciate the support!

Like you say - we're only a hop skip and a jump away, so I can get stuff over for you guys ASAP. Everything is in stock right now, so I can get motors, batts, etc. over in a day or two when needed.

As an intro offer, I'd be happy to do free Xpresspost shipping over to the island for any IROCC'ers on your first motor orders. Let the guys know - I really want to get you guys the best service possible.

Talk to you later on!
Old 05-25-2006, 09:42 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Trent,

I'll be needing batts and motor.

I'll send you an email or PM later.

Like I said in the beginning, we finally have a local source of very good motors where people like me who has little idea on how to correctly tune motors have a starting point. Plus somebody easy to talk to.

Roy
Old 05-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by f2000racer
Hey Trent,

I'll be needing batts and motor.

I'll send you an email or PM later.

Like I said in the beginning, we finally have a local source of very good motors where people like me who has little idea on how to correctly tune motors have a starting point. Plus somebody easy to talk to.

Roy
Good stuff. Thanks Roy!

I'd be happy to hook you up with some top notch stuff. I'm doing free battery bars with packs right now as a promo, so it's a good time to get batts.

Fresh run of motors just came off the assembly line last weekend - they looked very good. I have been spending a ton of track time with the K-19's lately and logging a schwack of data on track. I'm just pouring over it right now to see where I can get some more power. Those motors are naturally very fast, but there's always more to be had in there.

CO-27 stockers are also available right now as well as EPIC ROAR's and Chameleons. Basically, I finally have everything in stock, so I am just enjoying it and getting down to the real work!
Old 05-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Trent, I got the stuff today, I will let you know how it all works out.
See you soon.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Trent,

I sent you an email through your website contact info sometime late this morning and very surprised not to hear back from you , very unusual. Is that email address working?

I'm sending you a pm of my inquiry.

Thanks,
Roy
Old 05-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by f2000racer
Hey Trent,

I sent you an email through your website contact info sometime late this morning and very surprised not to hear back from you , very unusual. Is that email address working?

I'm sending you a pm of my inquiry.

Thanks,
Roy
Hi Roy!

Sorry for the delay - busy weekend. Getting a bunch of orders ready to go out in the morning.

I just fired you an e-mail with the details..... let me know what you think.

Thanks man,

T

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.