Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not for sale

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by nicholaschean
What bullshit you talking? Sesame street? Have some logic and links between what you say. Define Pattern. Pattern have many kind.

Have nth term,
Number pattern.
So many also have.

Want to talk cock with me also can.
I talk the way i like,you don't come and talk abt logic to me.when buyer confirm want to buy ask reserve then last min back out give all kinds of cock reason,that to me is not right,make no sense or logic to me.maybe your logic is different from mine.everyone got different logic or some no logic at all,you want to give me a prize ah?can leh,why dont you give me a logitec keyboard or mouse,maybe when receive your logitec gift,i will see that you really have logic
Old 07-14-2012, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by qks57™
c'mon guys just all grab a cold beer(nicholas can't drink beer yet, grab a coke) and chill!

eric's posted in the wrong place, that's his fault, just send a pm to the moderator and done!

why argue among yourselves and ruin your own days when this thread is not you guys' business in the 1st place? just chillax and enjoy rc-ing!

CHEERS everyone!
yes i agree with you,i just dont like when people act like they always right and inocent,condemn others by starting fly aeroplane thread and then they themself is no angel.its very easy to fault others but not easy to see own fault.i dont anyhow say bad things abt people unless i know its true,what i said here i know it happen,if not i wont say it out.even eric cheng i mentioned about the bearing and bushing incident also is true,doesnt matter if it happen long ago or not,main thing is it happen and its not nice to do it to fellow rc people as we all want to enjoy the hobby.sorry if i make any one angry.you can read it for yourself over here

http://www.rctech.net/forum/singapor...04-wanted.html
Old 07-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Newtorc
yes i agree with you,i just dont like when people act like they always right and inocent,condemn others by starting fly aeroplane thread and then they themself is no angel.its very easy to fault others but not easy to see own fault.i dont anyhow say bad things abt people unless i know its true,what i said here i know it happen,if not i wont say it out.even eric cheng i mentioned about the bearing and bushing incident also is true,doesnt matter if it happen long ago or not,main thing is it happen and its not nice to do it to fellow rc people as we all want to enjoy the hobby.sorry if i make any one angry.you can read it for yourself over here
]
Eh newton rc , dont fuck around i tell you. You think u big fuck arh? You yourself never aeroplane before? I tell you. Take at look at yourself? Say you angel? Come on larh. Dont try to be a saint larh. You yourself dont even know whats happening, go put words in people mouth. If i see you outside, i immediately whack u hard
Old 07-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Suspended

Fk off newtown rc. If i see you outside, i make sure i whack u hard hard
Old 07-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bryanng
This guy gangster! And this is getting interesting! Send me some pictures or video of you bashing the guy up.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by bryanng
woooo new member and first post is to tell me off.are you eric cheng or nicholaschean?who ever you are i dont care,whack me hard hard up?dont punch your pc screen hard hard ok wait your hand bleed bleed if you are a girl even better,you can blow me hard hard.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Newtorc
if you are a girl even better,you can blow me hard hard.
LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 07-15-2012, 12:40 AM
Tech Adept

Some asshole from this thread called me! I don't know how the fuck you got my number and why the fuck you called me? I dont know what the hell he was saying because his english sucks but if I'm not mistaken the person said something about me needing to send a pm to "newtorc" to verify myself! Seriously who the fuck are you? Call me or pm me to clarify yourself dipshit!
Old 07-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I'm putting a stop to this now. Newtorc needs to keep his mouth shut for awhile and has been suspended and bryanng is a newly created multi username by someone from this thread . Any multiple usernames created on this forum will be suspended permanently. Cheers