Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not for sale

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Old 07-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Not for sale

Hi guys,
Here to show this kit bought from HK.
But not for sale.
Attached Thumbnails Not for sale-dscf0518.jpg   Not for sale-dscf0519.jpg   Not for sale-dscf0521.jpg   Not for sale-dscf0524.jpg  
Old 07-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

If its not for sale,then wtf you post on the selling forum?you do know that this is the selling forum right since you been on this forum for so long.you always treat this forum like your father forum,your pattern everyone also know lah.want to show off your stuff then post on the right section lah.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Agreed with Newtorc, this is a for-sale/trade forum, if u wanna post stuff like this, please post it on the original forum.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Newtorc
If its not for sale,then wtf you post on the selling forum?you do know that this is the selling forum right since you been on this forum for so long.you always treat this forum like your father forum,your pattern everyone also know lah.want to show off your stuff then post on the right section lah.
LOL kena fucked!
Old 07-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Tech Adept

I suggest you go away. You always been very rude
Old 07-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by nicholaschean
I suggest you go away. You always been very rude
and i suggest you mind your own business.ive been on this forum way before you are here,who you think you are to ask me to go away?if thats the case you better be the one to go away.you are a time waster,sms people ask this ask that say want to deal then mia then you got the bloody cheek to post here about aeroplane flyer.so is the feeling shiok that you kena played out?time waster like you and lowballer should be out of this forum not me.i post here because eric cheng is a so call lao jiao on this forum and in rc community he should know where to post but i dont blame eric lah he can be confused at times,last time sell people rc car say pro kit inside got bearing but when buyer go home and check inside all bushing,so surprise old bird like him cannot tell difference between bearings and bushings
Old 07-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

and i suggest you mind your own business.ive been on this forum way before you are here,who you think you are to ask me to go away?if thats the case you better be the one to go away.you are a time waster,sms people ask this ask that say want to deal then mia then you got the bloody cheek to post here about aeroplane flyer.so is the feeling shiok that you kena played out?time waster like you and lowballer should be out of this forum not me.i post here because eric cheng is a so call lao jiao on this forum and in rc community he should know where to post but i dont blame eric lah he can be confused at times,last time sell people rc car say pro kit inside got bearing but when buyer go home and check inside all bushing,so surprise old bird like him cannot tell difference between bearings and bushings
My popcorn and drinks are ready! Bring it on...LOL
Old 07-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

+++++111111111! Both Eric and nicholas belong to the same kind
Old 07-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Tech Adept

Time waster and lowball? Whats makes you think I am a time waster? Why do you have to criticize everyone on the forum. I mean every post i see , You are always scolding people here and there? I wonder how old are you. You have been here very long already. And nothing good comes out from your mouth. I suggest you at least have some manners to all the forum members.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

guys lets all chill here...no need for any violence...this is a hobby, mistakes happen here and there...lets just all chill and enjoy.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by BOYLOSI
+++++111111111! Both Eric and nicholas belong to the same kind
ya lor both same pattern one lah,only different is one is old bird,the other one small bird,sorry ah big bird no have,big bird at sesame street
Old 07-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by nicholaschean
Time waster and lowball? Whats makes you think I am a time waster? Why do you have to criticize everyone on the forum. I mean every post i see , You are always scolding people here and there? I wonder how old are you. You have been here very long already. And nothing good comes out from your mouth. I suggest you at least have some manners to all the forum members.
so many people on this forum why i mention you?only you know the reason.you dont worry abt my manners,did i scold you bad words?im here to tell you not to act so hero and say people fly aeroplane when you have done it in the past.dont tell me you never did before?why you so angry?is it becos the truth hurts make you inside pain?rc small circle my friend,words like wind can travel very far,dont care if you old bird or small bird,you do something not very nice,people will know abt it.im not here to make enemy with you,i just dont like hypocrites
Old 07-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Tech Adept

Hello? When did I fly aeroplane before? Seriously Get your facts right. Maybe If I fly your aeroplane, I will give you some chance to Kpkb. Seller And I already good friends already. You still not happy. Eric cheng may be old bird. Make mistakes u also Kp him so much. Relax larh. Since you say you very long play rc since I was not born. So what you want me to do, Wrap a prize for you uh?

Last edited by nicholaschean; 07-14-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Tech Adept

The way newton rc communicates really upsets me. But never mind , i also cannot do anything. Bye!

Last edited by nicholaschean; 07-14-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

c'mon guys just all grab a cold beer(nicholas can't drink beer yet, grab a coke) and chill!

eric's posted in the wrong place, that's his fault, just send a pm to the moderator and done!

why argue among yourselves and ruin your own days when this thread is not you guys' business in the 1st place? just chillax and enjoy rc-ing!

CHEERS everyone!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.