Need some advice/recommendation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need some advice/recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

hmm i downloaded the manual and its different from the manual i got. It has instructions for the transmitter but the thing is that those instructions are for another model. The model of the transmitter i got is MX-A .. unlike the one in the online manual ...

Theres this part of the ESC setup which says, Pull full throtle; next press the trigger foward for full brake and release .. what does trigger foward for full break mean?
Old 02-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The_Flash
ok guys i just got the cen mini madness but I need some help. I'm kinda lost with the transmitter because they don't seem to have a manual for it. There are many buttons and I really dunno what they do.

1) + ST-D/R -
2) TH-TRIM
3) ST-TRIM
4) AUX

Then on the LCD screen theres

1) D/R
2) EPA
3) ARC
4) Model
5) SUB-T
6) REV
7) Batt

Another thing is that I read on another forum that theres a need to program the ESC. I'm really confused with all the controls on the transmitter and how do I program the ESC?

Thanks
Ryan

Here it is, your manual! (pages 04 /05)
if you can't dig it or need more help.
try pushing the buttons and see how they affect what on your monster.
Best way to learn.
Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Need some advice/recommendation-madness-p04.jpg   Need some advice/recommendation-madness-p05.jpg  
Old 02-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yup I saw those already .. but like i said, its a different model ..
Old 02-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Regular

hmm i downloaded the manual and its different from the manual i got. It has instructions for the transmitter but the thing is that those instructions are for another model. The model of the transmitter i got is MX-A .. unlike the one in the online manual ...

Theres this part of the ESC setup which says, Pull full throtle; next press the trigger foward for full brake and release .. what does trigger foward for full break mean?
oppsite of throtle is brake.
so pulling the lever is throttle, pushing is brake.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Tech Adept

hi flash,

you can download MX radio manual from the following website.
http://www.airtronics.net/2004_manuals.htm

Sanwa = Airtonics...fyi.

Cheers!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

thanks man that was what i'm looking for .. although i still don't understand most of the functions, i guess i'll slowly figure them out .. anyways .. the trigger is only for moving forward and breaking ar .. to reverse must use the menu and change to reverse mode? kinda complicated .. Theres an AUX switch on the right .. i still don't know what thats for .. on the manual it says Channel 3 (AUX) and nothing else ..
Old 02-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

thanks man that was what i'm looking for .. although i still don't understand most of the functions, i guess i'll slowly figure them out .. anyways .. the trigger is only for moving forward and breaking ar .. to reverse must use the menu and change to reverse mode? kinda complicated .. Theres an AUX switch on the right .. i still don't know what thats for .. on the manual it says Channel 3 (AUX) and nothing else ..
You will understand it as time goews by, its not that hard. squeezing the trigger of your radio will make your car forward. Releasing the trigger(it will stop at the center) means neutral and pulling means backward. Its no brainer.

3rd channel usually used for gas cars with reverse module (mostly used at Monster trucks)

Hope this help you!!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

wait erm .. the AUX thingy .. theres 2 switch .. the top and bottom .. wads the difference? I tried switching between the both but all it shows in the lcd screen in that it changes from L to H and vice versa under EPA .. what does it mean?
Old 02-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Tech Elite

wait erm .. the AUX thingy .. theres 2 switch .. the top and bottom .. wads the difference? I tried switching between the both but all it shows in the lcd screen in that it changes from L to H and vice versa under EPA .. what does it mean?
it means LOW and HIGH..
Old 02-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Tech Regular

**usually aux is the 3rd channel.
this H & L means you can either make your 3rd channel go to Low or high and what this does depends on your setting to your 3rd channel
(not that you will use it unless you are playing nitro and need reverse.)

Big Tip:Play with your madness first, enjoy the little * *
You need not bother abt all the controls unless you think you need to.
If it can go front back and turn, already Bagus!
Enjoy the monster bro and when it breaks then you come

Cheers

**Please correct me if i am wrong!
Old 02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dirtdynamics
**usually aux is the 3rd channel.
this H & L means you can either make your 3rd channel go to Low or high and what this does depends on your setting to your 3rd channel
(not that you will use it unless you are playing nitro and need reverse.)

Big Tip:Play with your madness first, enjoy the little * *
You need not bother abt all the controls unless you think you need to.
If it can go front back and turn, already Bagus!
Enjoy the monster bro and when it breaks then you come

Cheers

**Please correct me if i am wrong!

agree bro!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

lol i trying to kill time by figuring out the controls .. i still charging the battery .. using stock charger u see .. i asked if they have any other chargers at taising and they only showed me one which costs $230 .. which i dun have the budget for haha.. have to tahan with the stock charger atm ..
Old 02-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Tech Elite

lol i trying to kill time by figuring out the controls .. i still charging the battery .. using stock charger u see .. i asked if they have any other chargers at taising and they only showed me one which costs $230 .. which i dun have the budget for haha.. have to tahan with the stock charger atm ..

If your going to stay in this hobby for a long time, i suggest you save for a better charger!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 02:34 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racenut
If your going to stay in this hobby for a long time, i suggest you save for a better charger!!!
Correct.
You need a very basic one and it'll last you long enough before you need another one unless like most of us here, we want the newest stuff money can buy

But seriously, get one that can do the basics and that'll make you get in and stay in the hobby longer.

Look at it like an investment!

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

oh god i played with it for about a min, it rolled over and 1 of the front wheels came off .. now i can't put it back .. can some1 help me out thru msn? [email protected] .. thanks ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.