Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need some advice/recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 03:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Default suncon

hi guys...im an rc newbie and really dont know much about rc...i recently bought one...an offroad pickup truck with the brand suncon...i would just like to know if this brand is any good or you guys have not heard of that brand...and if you happen to know that brand, are there available parts or accessories for it? or can the engine be modified?...thanks
Old 02-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Its going to be a hard time for you to modified your Suncon because it is only a toy RC that you can buy to any toy store.(although we used to race that at out tracks, just for fun). Try to invest in more serious type of rc such as tamiya,losi,hpi etc. these type of rc's and their parts are widely available at hobby shop
Old 02-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by The_Flash
GREAT! with the 3300mAh battery pack i'm using, it goes ALOT faster and gets really hard to control. For eg, when i go full speed, I can only turn a little ... if i turn alot, it'll skid and tumble lol. But its kinda cool too haha

You really are having fun!!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 02:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Selling my mini madness off ..

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showpost...ostcount=15244

Hehe you people are right .. I really get bored of a mini very quick .. and I also need the money for other stuff so, if anyone interested pls contact me ..
Old 03-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Tech Elite

so soon??? which rc kits are you planning to buy now??? or should i say break?? mind if i offer you my touring??? Tamiya tao4 pro. cheers
Old 03-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

haha probably take a break first. Wanna buy other stuff first. Next time I'd probably get a GP MT. Anyways I can't seem to find any buyers lol so it'll probably be sitting around for some time.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by The_Flash
haha probably take a break first. Wanna buy other stuff first. Next time I'd probably get a GP MT. Anyways I can't seem to find any buyers lol so it'll probably be sitting around for some time.

Sweet!!! send some pics if you have you already have your MT with its corresponding problems!!! and im glad to help you out!!! Cheers!!!