Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever... >

1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2898Likes

1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Pictures arn't comming up
Old 07-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Foxxrocket
Pictures arn't comming up
Yeah, I can see that now. I used ImageShack and I get this message when I try to access my images there:

The video is currently being processed by one of our servers and will be available shortly. Please wait and it will begin playing automatically once it is ready

Any idea how long this processing step takes? I would have thought it would have been more instantaneous, but perhaps there are a lot of people trying to upload picture of their Bobby K tribute bodies this evening.

-Andy
Old 07-18-2010, 07:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adavid
Yeah, I can see that now. I used ImageShack and I get this message when I try to access my images there:

The video is currently being processed by one of our servers and will be available shortly. Please wait and it will begin playing automatically once it is ready

Any idea how long this processing step takes? I would have thought it would have been more instantaneous, but perhaps there are a lot of people trying to upload picture of their Bobby K tribute bodies this evening.

-Andy
should take no longer than a couple seconds, try imgur http://imgur.com/
Old 07-19-2010, 04:35 AM
Tech Adept

Default Bobby K - Take 2?

Originally Posted by abailey21
Hmm...

Let's see if this worked:

Last edited by adavid; 07-19-2010 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Smaller pictures
Old 07-19-2010, 04:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kmas
new to f104, just got one, I want a new body, what are the options, I know of the f60, and the stock body that came with the pro, anything else?
anyone?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:54 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kmas
anyone?
Not trying to be a dick, but instead of waiting multiple days for someone to answer you, just google it...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tamiya+F104+bodies+

you may not find ALL of the aftermarket bodies, but you'll find multiple website that carry the car, and all these sites carry different stuff, i'm sure if you cycle through these websites you'll easily find what your looking for
Old 07-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.

-Andy
Old 07-19-2010, 05:38 AM
Tech Regular

nice Andy... car looks great... you should bring it to the track next a few of us have been racing f1's recently
Old 07-19-2010, 05:55 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dsyed1
nice Andy... car looks great... you should bring it to the track next a few of us have been racing f1's recently
Thanks Dani! I read a couple posts in the Track thread that started to give me some hope. If my schedule holds up, I should be at this weekend's TCS race. After that, it would be cool to try some F1 at Mimi's. Too many cars, too little time!

-Andy
Old 07-19-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vyger
Hey all,

I've got more "stuff" that I have too much of. I thought some of you by be interested, so like the last time I'll offer it here first. However, time I've included some pics. If anyone has any questions please feel free to let me know, just shoot me a PM. Also, the buyer pays shipping.

PIAA Kakajima Reynard 97D. This is finished, however the rear wing has turned yellow over time. It's brand new, never been run. $30
No reply on thread or on pm.... Looks like Vyger is overlooking me again!
I asked how much for it shipped?
Old 07-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wink F1 PROTOTYPE 1

Spend 2weeks at front of my PC... just for this(china about 40 degree celsius) . here is the PROTOTYPE 1, just wana bring in the high nose & rear independent suspension features, tr PROTOTYPE 2 almost completed. i will post it if ur guy r interested in .

Old 07-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thats very very sharp!
Just a suggestion.
Is there any way to incorporate a conventional direct drive rear pod (single motor)
setup into your design?

Without those parameters you car would just be a one off showpiece/runner.
(Although it's so cool I would buy one.)

OR-build up a bottom plate/front high nose chassis so it could be used as a bolt on conversion for the 104/103. I would think there would be some interest in that for sure.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

yap! prototype II will adopt the conventional direct drive pod (single 540 motor) for standard competition
Old 07-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Champion

Looks nice...though the 2 motors thing in the back is a bit strange. Also the reason RC car companies don't do a high chassis in the front is the front wing attachment. You will need to find a way to attach the wing that is very sturdy.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Not trying to be a dick, but instead of waiting multiple days for someone to answer you, just google it...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Tamiya+F104+bodies+

you may not find ALL of the aftermarket bodies, but you'll find multiple website that carry the car, and all these sites carry different stuff, i'm sure if you cycle through these websites you'll easily find what your looking for
wow, thanks. I guess i should have asked; I know of the two bodies, f60 and the stock body that came with the pro f104 kit, what are you guys running for a body, what are the best looking bodies for the f104, where did you buy them? Im looking for other good options. I can see where i may have come off like "please hold my hand and guide me thru a google search" but i Kinda was looking for a discussion or opinions from racers and modelers. I ended up buying another f104pro body. I guess one of my concerns were if certain bodies didnt fit as good and look correct on the f104.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.