Search
Like Tree2Likes

Xray T3 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Skiddins
It will still have an even motion in each direction, the length of the connecting part that the ball joint mounts to will determine how fast and how far the servo's throw is, but it will still be the same each way.

Personally I like the new position as it moves even more of the weight towards the centre of the car.

Skiddins
you miss the point, because xray chose to do it the way they did, some have lost the ability to say they just copied a Tamiya or Yokomo, like they did with the TCX, so instead they will complain that its not as good as tamiya or yokomo.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Suspended

Default what will it take!

Hello - Mr. Hudy - don't you understand - I'm an excellent driver. I'm an excellent driver!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Master

X-Ray gave away one of these (well, a certificate for one) at the KO Propo Grand Prix. I was one raffle ticket number away from winning it. D'oh!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Pretty funny that...

edit
Old 10-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Pretty funny that...

- a certain person who frequents this thread (and a few others) leaves posts and claims that are in conflict with each other. That extends to TRF417 and Losi threads.

- a new poster now writes in the same style as the orginal.

- both claim(ed) to be from the NE. One modified his address to exclude that fact.

- both names try to bait sponsored drivers and others.

- both names are now on my Ignore list. Haven't found a need to do that for 4-5 years.

- this unfriendly poster is now unveiled to RCTech for scrutiny.

Bill
I know who they are and I sent them pm's
Old 10-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Any one else who makes another account to stir things up will get "all" accounts banned. I banned rcjester and I sent a pm to his other real account
Old 10-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default RCJester?

Yeah, this guy has been going around posting things in an attempt to mock me. I would think he's breaking RCtech rules. I talk about RC products. Sorry if a few people here don't agree with me, but many do. lol Some people seem to think that RCtech is their direct free place to advertise their products without questioning. Sorry if I exposed something, but so what, then listen to customers if it's a real problem. I don't bait anyone or any certain company. I've talked about AE, Losi, HPI, Tamiya and others. I don't personally attack anyone, but people attack me. Last I knew this was a place for racers to talk RC. Good or bad. I point out designs, features, and things that pertain to what customers like me want. 25,000 plus hits on this thread and maybe six people complained about what I said? I don't think that's a problem. Let's let RCtech decide. I talked to Drew in a PM, I offered to stop talking about it, and he told me he had no issues with my opinions or how I post it. I have to listen and tolerate people every day. Just because I don't like someone elses idea or belief, I don't try to shut them up with tatics like this. So just move on when you see something you don't like. I do.

Thanks Marcos

Last edited by RCknight; 10-04-2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: added text
Old 10-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RCknight
Yeah, this guy has been going around posting things in an attempt to mock me. I would think he's breaking RCtech rules. I talk about my opinion about RC products. Sorry if a few people here don't agree with me. lol Some people seem to think that RCtech is their direct free place to advertise their products without anyone questioning anything. Yes, they hate being exposed in any way. So what, then listen to customers. I don't bait anyone or any certain company. I've talked about AE, Losi, HPI, Tamiya and others. I don't personally attack anyone, but people attack me. Last I knew this was a place for racers to talk RC. Good or bad. Not for companies to get free advertising. I point out designs, features, and things that pertain to what customers like me want. 25,000 plus hits on this thread and maybe six people complained about what I said? I don't think that's a problem. Let's let RCtech decide. I talked to Drew in a PM about it and I would stop talking about it, and he told me to continue talking about it. I have to listen and tolerate people every day. Just because I don't like someone elses idea or belief, I don't try to shut them up with tatics like this. So just move on when you see something you don't like. I do.
I know is not you ,you , rcjester's IP is from New Jersey, I know who the other person is , i sent him a pm. If I need to I could call him out on a open forum

now lets get back on the original topic of this thread.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 10-04-2010 at 04:57 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Tech Elite

Default Servo position?

By the way, I liked that Xray kept it. There you go.

Last edited by RCknight; 10-04-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Default agreed...thanks

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I know is not you ,your IP address comes back to Nebraska , rcjester's IP is from New Jersey, I know who the other person is , i sent him a pm. If I need to I could call him out on a open forum

now lets get back on the original topic of this thread.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:51 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCknight
I've seen several pro cars with the camber link mod. Seems some testing has been done. Knowing if I could get the features I want from Xray should would help me make my choice. I hope we hear something soon.
The camber link mod you are talking about is not vertical. Yes my car has the Paul Lemiux "Hillbilly Link" as its referred to. I thought you meant upper diff mounts with vertical ball studs. That is what I was referring to as no one has gotten anything like that to test as far as I know.

EA
Old 10-04-2010, 04:57 AM
Tech Adept

The shocks that will come with the T3'11, if you were to change just the shock bodies over to the Aly ones, would that equal the same as buying the whole Aly set? or are the pistons, collars, caps different also?
Old 10-04-2010, 05:31 AM
Tech Elite

The bottom is different for sure, top will fit. piston i believe you can use the locked ones but not the clickers.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Default What about these?

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
The camber link mod you are talking about is not vertical. Yes my car has the Paul Lemiux "Hillbilly Link" as its referred to. I thought you meant upper diff mounts with vertical ball studs. That is what I was referring to as no one has gotten anything like that to test as far as I know.

EA
Not sure if I would have any faith in them but has anyone tried these from RC mart? They look skimpy and there's only two settings. Would would rather see Xray test and design them. http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ay-t3-204.html post 3050
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Just want to confirm, the servo hasnt moved left or right on the chassis, just more towards the centre? In the pictures it looks a very tight fit for a TC Spec LRP and a KO receiver. Just wanting to know if my currect electronics layout will go straight in or if i have to re-wire.

Thanks,

Antoni

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.