Like Tree2Likes

Xray T3 2011

Old 10-04-2010, 05:38 PM
  #346  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (38)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
if it comes with a one or two piece toe block? I hope it comes with the one piece. It would be just another item I would need.
You could look at this picture from their website and figure it out yourself:



or8ital is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 05:39 PM
  #347  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (49)
 
andrewdoherty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ★Wylie, TX★
Posts: 3,815
Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HarryLeach View Post
Dude, seriously, I don't think RC is for you. Manufacturers have "option" and "aftermarket" parts for a reason. Sometimes it's cost, sometimes it's because there's no performance advantage over the things we "want".

You keep wanting everything YOU want in one box, even if it raises the price. Well guess what? You can get what you want, it's just NOT going to be all in one box, so get over it.

I've never put anyone on any message board on ignore, but you're close. This constant whining, nitpicking and "woahisme" attitude is worse than dealing with other people's kids.
I'd rather be at work teaching my 5th graders.

If y'all would quit quoting him, my ignore feature might actually work! J/K
andrewdoherty is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 05:43 PM
  #348  
Tech Master
 
HarryLeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hampton, VA, USA
Posts: 1,830
Default

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty View Post
I'd rather be at work teaching my 5th graders.

If y'all would quit quoting him, my ignore feature might actually work! J/K
I can't help but read everyone's post on a topic I'm interested in, and I don't want to suffer alone
HarryLeach is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 06:13 PM
  #349  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JayBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 12TH-MAN COUNTRY
Posts: 6,819
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HarryLeach View Post
Dude, seriously, I don't think RC is for you. Manufacturers have "option" and "aftermarket" parts for a reason. Sometimes it's cost, sometimes it's because there's no performance advantage over the things we "want".

You keep wanting everything YOU want in one box, even if it raises the price. Well guess what? You can get what you want, it's just NOT going to be all in one box, so get over it.

I've never put anyone on any message board on ignore, but you're close. This constant whining, nitpicking and "woahisme" attitude is worse than dealing with other people's kids.
But that's just it......he IS someone else's kid, LMAO!!
JayBee is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 06:20 PM
  #350  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty View Post
I'd rather be at work teaching my 5th graders.

If y'all would quit quoting him, my ignore feature might actually work! J/K
Originally Posted by HarryLeach View Post
I can't help but read everyone's post on a topic I'm interested in, and I don't want to suffer alone
its like a traffic accident on the freeway going to work... you want to ignore it.. you want to get to work.. you dont want to be late.. but as you approach.. you say.. "AH SH!T i'll look. im already late anyways."

thats why i havent used ignore yet.

Jaybee.. "you know thats good for a tenth!" (remember that saying? )
Hebiki is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 06:31 PM
  #351  
Tech Master
 
HarryLeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hampton, VA, USA
Posts: 1,830
Default

Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
But that's just it......he IS someone else's kid, LMAO!!
Touché, and well played sir.
HarryLeach is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 06:44 PM
  #352  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JayBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 12TH-MAN COUNTRY
Posts: 6,819
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
its like a traffic accident on the freeway going to work... you want to ignore it.. you want to get to work.. you dont want to be late.. but as you approach.. you say.. "AH SH!T i'll look. im already late anyways."

thats why i havent used ignore yet.

Jaybee.. "you know thats good for a tenth!" (remember that saying? )
Oh hell yeah ....I still use that!!
JayBee is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 06:59 PM
  #353  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
RCknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,294
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Fan boys?

Only fan boys eat up what's in front of them. What gets tiresome it having to buy what other kits already have, and many of you are so happy to do so, that's what I get tired of listen to you people. Jump for joy people. The people complaining the most about me, must be sponsored drivers, because the majority of us club racers don't feel the same way. I for one like Xray products, but they made a mistake.

Last edited by RCknight; 10-05-2010 at 07:10 AM.
RCknight is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 07:12 PM
  #354  
Tech Master
 
HarryLeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hampton, VA, USA
Posts: 1,830
Default

Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Only fan boys eat up what's in front of them. What gets tiresome it having to buy what other kits already have, and many of you are so happy to do so, that's what I get tired of listen to you people. Jump for joy people. The people complaining the most about me, must be sponsored drivers, because the majority of us club racers don't feel the same way. I for one like Xray products, but the made a mistake.
Wow, I like the car, don't mind buying separate ONE item that others have already told me is not a necessity, and I'm a sponsored fan boy?

I buy EVERYTHING I put on the track, and if another brand had what I was looking for, with a design philosophy that agrees with my own, I would save money. This car is the best fit for what I want, and therefore I'll spend the money.

I'm also strictly a club racer [RC anyway], so don't pretend to talk for "the majority".
HarryLeach is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
  #355  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (67)
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Only fan boys eat up what's in front of them. What gets tiresome it having to buy what other kits already have, and many of you are so happy to do so, that's what I get tired of listen to you people. Jump for joy people. The people complaining the most about me, must be sponsored drivers, because the majority of us club racers don't feel the same way. I for one like Xray products, but the made a mistake.
LOL you say the same crap over and over

If you dont like what Xray does and the other brand's car has it, then why wouldnt you just get the other brands car? Then you can spend more time working on your car and driving it instead of whining on rc tech
BlackedOutREVO is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 07:53 PM
  #356  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
Airflow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Manila
Posts: 823
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Man, this has been going on for more than a week...
Why are you torturing yourself? Do you feel bad about the next
generation T3 every time you wake up in the morning?

Just accept it, dude. That's the way it is.

Just get the T3 2011 plus the option parts that you need, period.
And live a happy life.

Dont make your life miserable.
Airflow is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
  #357  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (39)
 
A Ilievski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: A.C.T (Australia)
Posts: 2,719
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Only fan boys eat up what's in front of them. What gets tiresome it having to buy what other kits already have, and many of you are so happy to do so, that's what I get tired of listen to you people. Jump for joy people. The people complaining the most about me, must be sponsored drivers, because the majority of us club racers don't feel the same way. I for one like Xray products, but the made a mistake.
Well fix your mistake, buy another car and f off and stop posting then

Simple and easy done
A Ilievski is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 08:01 PM
  #358  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (28)
 
hanulec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: @ the post office
Posts: 10,043
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

wow - there is a lot of love in this chat room tonight guys, yikes!
hanulec is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 08:11 PM
  #359  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,379
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Still have specified people on my Ignore List...
Still Bill is offline  
Old 10-04-2010, 08:37 PM
  #360  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (49)
 
haywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,876
Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default Foam Version

Is there a foam version?
haywood is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.