Schumacher Corner

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2001, 11:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Congrats Adrian...glad to hear you did well...as a dealer, it's been great working with you guys at Schumacher USA. Looking forward to getting those missions in stock this week!
Old 11-26-2001, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

congrats adrian. sounds like you'll have some more opportunities to get rid of the shakes if your outrunning the tc3's outta the sweepers.

i checked out some of the mains at the cleveland on sunday. not so good for the missions it appears. saw one or two in the pits, but not in the big mains. we'll get em next time.

good to see the new losi doing some damage among a field of ae's. tq and coast to coast win. strong show by spashett.
Old 11-26-2001, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

Way to go Adrian...sounds like a good first outing for the new chassis...

BTW...have the CS chargers come in yet?
Old 11-26-2001, 08:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I got back late last night from the US Indoor Champs what a race. I got my Mission wednesday night and built it for the 3 practice rounds that we had on thursday. The first impression of the car is is wow thats a lot of steering and boy does it get from corner to corner quick. PW and Mike M. had their cars working well over the race weekend, PW set an early TQ with his first Qualifier. I never got to cach any of Alex Lopez's qualifers but I heard he was awsome on the infeild but lacked alittle on the straight, I dont know if this was true or not just what I was told. I did catch his main and he did have a really good car just had a rough start, well it was a very rough start but the car look just as fast as the leaders if not faster. I had a few radio problems like the crystal falling out 2 times, so i did not have as good of a race that I would have liked. The new car looks like its going to keep the winning ways of the SST cars alive.

Corey B. Email me your address so I can get your 4cell pack back to [email protected]
Old 11-27-2001, 06:36 AM
Tech Regular

Default One-Ways??

So, I guess with the new drive train the only one way option will be the front Diff??? Were the guys running them this last week running them full four wheel drive? With Adrians report of tons-o-steering and lots of corner speed, maybe the oneways arent necessary?
Old 11-27-2001, 06:54 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

markg: I have never found it neccesary to run a one-way of any kind in any of my Schumachers. I mean I always end up dialing about half of the cars steering out with the dual rate because they always have so much!
Old 11-27-2001, 07:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

At the track I was racing at the layout was very tight and one ways were not the way to go. The track was a hure carpet track (100x60) but it did not have any long straights. The cars running one ways were too inconsistant and hard to drive.
Old 11-28-2001, 03:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Tomorrow I will have my Mission (Carbon) Looking forward to it.

Here in the Netherlands we run on very big circuits. We are always looking for more steering (I'm always using oneways). So I'm glad to hear the Mission has more steering!!!

Later
Old 11-28-2001, 12:12 PM
Tech Addict

I got back from the U.s indoor carpet nats at Cleveland on Monday and i will tell you one thing........I had to start at the bottom and work my way up to the top and i almost made the a main if those northern hackers woulsnt have taken me out the last lap.I'll tell you one thing,if i had this car for practice in Michigan,it would have been a whole different ballgame.Special thank to Ron for helping me build my mission on Wed from10 p.m to 6:30 a.m,and to Pw and Mike Mcmahon for all their help.GO CYPRESS!!!!!!

THE MISSION KICKS @$$
Old 11-28-2001, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Got my car today. Oh yea, its on now. Quality looks better then ever. We'll see tonight as I start assembling.
Old 11-28-2001, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

How'd you guys get your cars so fast...mine's on its way...can't wait...may be a long night Friday night building, so I can run it Saturday....
Old 11-28-2001, 05:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey Adrian!

Congrats on the race, sounds like the new Mission is doing well for you guys. Are they available now? I remember I have those on back order

Thanks

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com
Old 11-28-2001, 05:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Steve, you car will come in the 2nd batch next week. We had to fill backorders going back to late September first.

Alex-you should be proud of your results. A lots of people have told me that you had the best handling car in the stock field and you drove the wheels off of it. I can't wait to see what you can do with it at the 1st State race at Minnreg!
Old 11-28-2001, 05:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Alex Im sorry that the Northern guys did not show you any respect but thats the way these guys race FOAM tires. On Foams the races are more dirty b/c every guy who own's a TC3 thinks hes the man on foam tires and they drive 3 feet past the corrner at full speed and its only a matter of time until they take you out. It sucks that this is the way FOAM tire races are raced but it is, of all the FOAM race that I have been to I have yet to see 1 race run cleanly. Also you have to realize that all these guys up here in the north and out east all they do is run foamies and i know with more time behind the car you and others whould have been right up there in the mains. Dont let this race bother you b/c when it comes time to race on rubber tires all the guys in the a main at Cleveland will be no where to be seen.
Old 11-28-2001, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)
Default Mission @ Cleveland

Alex, Your car looked awesome in stock. Definitely was an A-Main car. Qualifying is tough when you get shuffled in the mix. I didn't get to see Kevin's, but I saw McMahon's to. His was dialed as well.

Hook me on a set up. My car is hitting the door step tomorrow. I run carpet with foams. Yep, one of those Northerners~

[email protected]

Rob Love

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.