Old 01-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Tech Elite

Default doctor

pm back at you
Old 01-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Default feedback

Good day guys. Hope you'll answer my inquiry. Do any
of you have driven an MTX3 or 4 or other nitro kits?
How is it compared to G4 or G4S?
I presently have an X3 and planning to buy a new kit.
I found out that my LHS is releasing the G4S by
the end of the month. The initial specs were
awesome! I'm holding my budget for now and wait till
the G4S is available. I'll then check all my options.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Karaan
Good day guys. Hope you'll answer my inquiry. Do any
I presently have an X3 and planning to buy a new kit.
I found out that my LHS is releasing the G4S by
the end of the month. The initial specs were
awesome! I'm holding my budget for now and wait till
the G4S is available. I'll then check all my options.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
I do NOT think this is the appropriate place for your desired replies. If you like the G4S and ur LHS is supporting it, why hesitate?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dennis,You have a PM thanks.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

motorman:

when a online manual is going to be available to find out what we have to upgrade? what is the website adress for new bussiness Phenix Distributor? is that the name? is it online yet?
Old 01-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

I have the file for you but I can't upload it here as its an excell file and not recognized as a valid file for RC tech Upload. If you send me an email I will send it to you.
[email protected]The website is being worked on but it will be almost a mirror to the TM/Hard racing and K factory sites and given its size it will take a month I was told today. There will be a login order page for dealers to order only as we are a distributor not a dealer. If you need service please have your hobby dealer contact us with your needs at the above email or our phone number (586) 604-3792.We will also have a forum and a tech page for setups tips and tricks. As soon as it breathes life you will be the first to know. Yes officially as of today we are Phenix Distributing Inc. In fact I need to change my stuff at the bottom of the page to reflect that. Richey Racing Engines is officially closed for now. Ow man that really hurt to say that. The Artist is also working on our new logo which will be a version of the Phenix Bird

PS right now we have a ton of G4 and K factory stock for all cars.

Last edited by Motorman; 01-06-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

Do any
OK we'll give you our verry verry biased opinion. Buy the S buy the S LOL

Hows that Ogre.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Tech Master

Ok honestly the answer is we don't know yet!! We think it will hold its own just fine. Thats the best unbiased answer I can personally give you.

The S car is based on an entire year of feedback from everyday racers and full team racers to TM and a whole lot of testing by all involved. What I do know is it is the best G4 ever and its durability quality and performance is going to raise a few eyebrows. I also know that TM as a company is sincerely interested in providing the best quality and performance that they can design and manufacturer. The G4 has been under rated and under represented here and has had some recent teething pains but the new S car should be the most rock solid car ever. And support for the car will be better than ever. you wait and see. I know I brooded over every single little detail with nick prior to this new car. Yes it looks the same in many ways but alot of parts were changed or adjusted a little all over the car. Things you would never see. from bolt lengths to axle length to braces etc. Anyone who has owned one of my tuner engines will tell you I am a fanatical perfectionist and I never give up. I have a sign in my office that reads "failure only matters if its the last time your going to try"
Here is an interesting piece of information you may not know about TM. TM owns K factory and Hard racing. Their current philosophy is to make the best not the cheapest. This is unusual in the Taiwanese manufacturers market where make a gozillion and sell them cheap is king. TM operates more like a Japanese firm and they really do care about quality.(in fact I'm actually finding them to be fanatical about it, they were just suffering from a good line of feedback in the past) I believe the new feedback conduits the other distributors hobbiests and us have developed this year with TM have made big changes and TM really does listen to what we have to say and react quickly. This is a very good thing. I know It certainly had alot to do with my decision to market their product. They care about me and I care about them and their customers and dealers and thats all I need to know. They have some new products in the pipeline that you will all find very interesting in the next year. get ready.
Dennis

Last edited by Motorman; 01-06-2006 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:26 AM
al
Tech Apprentice

with the dedication, enthusiasm, and energy dennis brings to this hobby, support for all Team Magic, K Factory, and Hard Racing customers should be at an all time high.
Old 01-07-2006, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Default Good support............

The G4 has always had the potential for winning as it is a well thought out car.
I feel it always lacked, as Dennis has said, the good support and a proper channel for feedback and constructive critisism to reach TM for problems to get addressed.

With Dennis now bringing Phenix Racing to hand and the improved communication from racers to TM. The G4 will now start to realize it's full potential.

Since comming over to the U.S from England 'last year' I was unable to both race and support the hobby as much as , no.1, I am used to doing and no.2, I would have liked to. But now things are getting more settled I will be racing as much as possible this year, primarily in the 'MidWest Series' where I hope to meet most of you guys from here and also to meet Dennis who I believe will help lead us to some excelent victories with the G4.

May I just say, on behalf of quite a number of us, thankyou Dennis for your support, your approachability and your enthusiasm for the hobby and the G4. It's infectious ! Keep it up !

Just on a more technical note. It will be interesting to see if the new layout and in turn, the altered weight distribution of the G4S will effect the way the car feels on the track. I understand the new layout actually improves the W/distribution. Just wondered how it will feel in comparison to my G4E ?
Old 01-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Default goose handler

hello DENNIS if possible i need lots of DECALS i want to be noticed everywere i go thanx
Old 01-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

thanks for the inof about TM, KF and HR even though I already read that on TM site.

Good to hear that yours site is in progress and may be up to running in a month. that is what I call efficient
efficiency is what many other company lack which is so important. I had seen so many company fall often due to the lack of dedication and most importantly , efficiency. market wait no one, if one don't fill the gap, other will.
I am confident that perfectionnist will have this EFFICIENCY because efficiency is parts of perfection.

wish you all the best in bussiness and racing.

I am now so desperately want to convert my G4 to a LeMan/S style.
Please update everyone here about the convertion kit/ parts to convert

ooopps, I need to make new Battery pack for it ASAP so I can test the car as soon as I finish the convertion.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Default goose nasty

whos got info on TM hauler bag (ie) BEST PRICE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.