Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

OK.....I have NO facts to back this up but this is what I am suspecting about the delay. Since reading the ROAR 4 cell thread over and over, I agree with Adrian from Schumacher about the whole brushless revolution is here and will only get bigger quickly. With that in mind and the 4 cell rule, hopefully the delay with the Type-R is due to some testing data or changes that Todd and the team feel will help the car in running 4 cells. If I were in their shoes I would try my best to have an edge on this 4 cell thing since the timing is close at hand. Again, this is just my skull full of mush knocking around ideas after this latest dealy. Also, if it is true then I would think the team and Todd would totally deny any of it in order to gain an advantage once the car is released. Man......are the black helicopters hovering around yet???!!! LMAO Although I believe the car "will be worth the wait" I am for one tired of hearing it. Lets just cut them some slack and wait and see what happens over the next couple of months. OMG!!!!! Did I just say 2 months!!! Geeze LOL Itz gonna B OK

Brant
Time Managment Director
B-Main Motorsports
Old 11-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Tech Addict

i'm going to hang on to my mid motor car until the 4/6 cell thing is sorted out. just my gut feeling, but i think the mid motor maybe have a slight edge with a reduced battery weight.

edit: i'm still getting the new car when it comes out though
Old 11-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RussB
i'm going to hang on to my mid motor car until the 4/6 cell thing is sorted out. just my gut feeling, but i think the mid motor maybe have a slight edge with a reduced battery weight.

edit: i'm still getting the new car when it comes out though

LOL Don't forget to order those parts needed to convert to the new narrow diffs when a parts list is available. This will help the front motor car with corner speed.

Brant
Old 11-29-2006, 07:40 AM
TLRacing

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. At Losi we want to bring out the best race kits as possible. We do not want to release anything that is half fast and incorrect. We are working hard to give you best car. This platform has been in development for over a year and we are going to get it right.

I could not agree anymore about our car being favorable with the potential 4 cell rules being put into place. Our car will never loose left to right balance with 4,5 or 6 cell racing.

Thank you for all your patience. As updates come up I will be sure to post them on here.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Tech Elite

Ah-Ha!!!!

Brant
Old 11-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Too much time on your hands Pook
Old 11-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

The car better come out soon.... otherwise Pook might be tempted to go to an X-ray (heaven forbid).....

I'm told the car was might impressive at the Aust Nat's and clearly showed genuine pace to match other cars available today. I'll be watching her very closely... might have to jump back into the saddle again...
Old 11-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Ah-Ha!!!!

Brant
Your breaking Pookyt's will, slowly but surely. As long as he don't get an xray I can still consider him a friend... LOL

If yall need a 6 cell mod fix with a Losi feel, get the xxxcr. It builds up very nicely.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

garrett i down with some 1/12 oval i think i am runngi 19 turn since their is no mod this year .. todd two more weeks right email me if you can i have some questions for you
Old 11-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Your breaking Pookyt's will, slowly but surely. As long as he don't get an xray I can still consider him a friend... LOL
Now that's commitment for ya.... I don't know if I could do the same....

I can put up with the tobacco chewing & the yellow wheels, but an X-Ray.... OMG what is the world coming too.....
Old 11-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 2-Bad
Now that's commitment for ya.... I don't know if I could do the same....

I can put up with the tobacco chewing & the yellow wheels, but an X-Ray.... OMG what is the world coming too.....

Heheheheheh............Joo know dat Joo wanna be like PookyT!!!!

Peter--are you back home yet?

Brant
Old 11-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah... flew back on Saturday... arrived Monday (somewhere over the Pacific I had a Sunday...hmm)....
Old 11-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah... flew back on Saturday... arrived Monday (somewhere over the Pacific I had a Sunday...hmm)....

Glad to hear it!
OK now.....tell the truth.........The first time back Down Under, I bet you walked to the left side car door to get in and drive. Am I right???? LOL

Brant
Old 11-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Glad to hear it!
OK now.....tell the truth.........The first time back Down Under, I bet you walked to the left side car door to get in and drive. Am I right???? LOL

Brant
Oh, very good... but no. I am at the moment teaching myself to drive a manual car again ... 9 weeks of auto's has left me a bit rusty with the gear/clutch changes...
Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Tech Elite

Oh, very good... but no. I am at the moment teaching myself to drive a manual car again ... 9 weeks of auto's has left me a bit rusty with the gear/clutch changes...

Its because we shift with the right hand over here! You guys have to use the funky hand for that over there. I bet you skateboard with your right foot forward on the board too! LOL

Brant
Ergonomics Dept.
B-Main Motorsports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.