Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 12:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

AMGRacer sorry to here about the final at Wynnum, wheel getting torn off that's got to suck. But I tell you what TBR also drove a good race on sunday at Brendale. Until unfortunatly the rear upper arm failed, but that new Sirio he's got in his car is bloody quick. Thank's for the encouragement AMG see you soon.

Last edited by finchy; 06-02-2003 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-02-2003, 12:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by finchy
How about some other results for the V one R(r) drivers throughout the land down under. Tell us the good news.
Have I very good day at moorebank Qualified 2nd with a fast 15 lapper, seems to be traction roll only happen to the MTX3 now but Texas Walker still positing a high 18's lap to TQ though, in the final I have blown my engine after the first fuel stop but one good thing is I think we have found the solution to overcome sprayed track.
Old 06-02-2003, 12:43 AM
Tech Adept

Here is a pic of my V one RR

Damo
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-damo-rr5.jpg  

Last edited by VoneRkid; 06-03-2003 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Tech Elite

AMGRacer sorry to here about the final at Wynnum, wheel getting torn off that's got to suck. But I tell you what TBR also drove a good race on sunday at Brendale. Until unfortunatly the rear upper arm failed, but that new Sirio he's got in his car is bloody quick. Thank's for the encouragement AMG see you soon.

I am used to breaking stuff now I was more cranky waiting around 15 seconds while the marshal ambled over to the guys car I knocked off the track

Yeah I will be there next fortnight!! Hope I can pull some 20s along with ya!!
Old 06-02-2003, 01:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by tl2111
Have I very good day at moorebank Qualified 2nd with a fast 15 lapper, seems to be traction roll only happen to the MTX3 now but Texas Walker still positing a high 18's lap to TQ though, in the final I have blown my engine after the first fuel stop but one good thing is I think we have found the solution to overcome sprayed track.
Good work!! 15 laps is more than flying around Moorebank.

You gonna get an EVO when they land?
Old 06-02-2003, 01:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Excellent to hear that your coming over in a fortnight AMG. I'm sure you'll be at the pointy end of the field, and pull 20's should be a snap. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Old 06-02-2003, 02:07 AM
TBR
Tech Regular

I wouldnt say bloody quick quite yet finchy but I hope with a bit more tweaking it might be going a bit harder next time. Also have to have a play with the gearing I think it wants to scream a bit more That JP S3 of JK's is a rocket but still only managed a best lap time of the day of 19.5s And he was flying with the staggered starts we were using.
What did you think of the IFMA starts Finchy they are a lot better than the normal of the grid starts arent they?
Old 06-02-2003, 02:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey!

Well done Sam!

Anyway, for the benefit of the Qld'ers, and given that I am an ex Qld'er, we ran two heats, my driver TQ'd them both, the rain came, and the winner was decided on the qualifiers. This is normal procedure - can't be fairer than that.
And lucky for both you guys that you didn't have to deal with Mr "I need glasses...no, bugger that, I'll use brail driving " RJL....results coulda been a bit different really (maybe)

I will take a collection next club meeting to raise some funds for him to get some eye surgery....or maybe a bit of dental work (J/K)

heheh!

Lue

Oh and Dexter, PM me for the Kyosho pics, I have them all

RR rocks!
Old 06-02-2003, 02:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah your right there those IFMAR starts are excellent. Nice clean get away and no pile at the first turn. I hope they keep the IFMAR starts, they are fantastic. . Yeah JK's JPs3 is a rocket hard to catch and when it's bearing down on you, down the back straight all you can think is OH SHIT. But I must say it was once again a good day of racing. I also will be playing with gearing in the next few weeks as well. I think it's time to try something else as the whole car is still box standard.
Old 06-02-2003, 02:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default hinge pins

Hey guys just wondering what hinge pins to get. Hardened Aluminium or just non hardened. Is there any benfit from hardened.

Thanks in Advance
Old 06-02-2003, 03:03 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: hinge pins

Hey guys just wondering what hinge pins to get. Hardened Aluminium or just non hardened. Is there any benfit from hardened.

Thanks in Advance
always hardened STEEL !
Old 06-02-2003, 03:09 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: hinge pins

Thanks in Advance
Why you need hinge pins?
Old 06-02-2003, 03:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

One of the rear ones is slightly bent. Must of happened on Sunday.
Old 06-02-2003, 03:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

I'll have a look in my box dude... I think I might have some here
Old 06-02-2003, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

One of the rear ones is slightly bent. Must of happened on Sunday.
OK wanted to find out since the same happened to me.

I went thru around 4 of these buggers. Then I bought the K Factory ones and have not bent one in 18 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.