Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Bodies Cyclone

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B18C Turbo
stalin you can get all those parts from hotbodiesonline.com right from HPI in cali, except the diff isnt out yet in N. America but it is in China. Rcmarket and rcmodel both have them, i think they are sold out, send him a PM.
No you can't. been waiting for these from HPI in Cali for a while now. That's the reason for my post asking for other methods.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
black cvd's, #3 piston (1.1), front shock tower (world's edition), pink springs, and the new diff they claim to have in stock. Minus the diff I need all the other parts just to try the worlds set up.
Thats the big list? I dont know why you cant get that stuff, When I first got my cyclone all that stuff was so simple to find! Thats so weird

For CV's, black MIP's, or The steel ones?

Billy used to have all that stuff always in stock(minus the diff lol), I wonder whats up with HB's?

Id just order over seas.... Get someone else to buy some stuff with you, and split shipping with them or something, thats what John and I do, ends up nice and cheap, and takes less then a week always for our orders... We order from www.rcmarket.com.hk
Old 04-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO
Thats the big list? I dont know why you cant get that stuff, When I first got my cyclone all that stuff was so simple to find! Thats so weird

For CV's, black MIP's, or The steel ones?

Billy used to have all that stuff always in stock(minus the diff lol), I wonder whats up with HB's?

Id just order over seas.... Get someone else to buy some stuff with you, and split shipping with them or something, thats what John and I do, ends up nice and cheap, and takes less then a week always for our orders... We order from www.rcmarket.com.hk

The list is bigger but it's all things like diff rings, balls, spare belts, and little things. That is stuff I can get anywhere but the other items I listed are more important to me to have just one of rather than back up stock, which the items listed in this post will be. If I must order over seas I might as well get everything to make paying for shipping worth it. Trying to support the shop at all costs but I might not have a choice at this point
Old 04-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

The list is bigger but it's all things like diff rings, balls, spare belts, and little things. That is stuff I can get anywhere but the other items I listed are more important to me to have just one of rather than back up stock, which the items listed in this post will be. If I must order over seas I might as well get everything to make paying for shipping worth it. Trying to support the shop at all costs but I might not have a choice at this point

In the US, Stormer has all the basics in stock: www.stormerhobbies.com

Outside USA: www.precisionrc.com they have 4 business day shipping for just $16 and ahve lots of Cyclone parts in stock all the time

Good Luck
Old 04-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
In the US, Stormer has all the basics in stock: www.stormerhobbies.com

Outside USA: www.precisionrc.com they have 4 business day shipping for just $16 and ahve lots of Cyclone parts in stock all the time

Good Luck
Thanks for the info. I will more than likely place an order tonight and see what can get here by Friday.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I did overseas because of price, I either save money on parts, tires every now and then, or quit racing for probably 2 months and save my allowance (40 a month) so I think you know what I wanted to do

I know what you mean though, having to go that far to order parks does stink, maybe once the new cyclone comes out parts will be easier to get again?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

I wish HB would get on the ball! I like how their europe side has many more parts and part numbers on the website but you can't order there, but hotbodies USA does and lets you order directly, unfortunately the list of parts isn't nearly as nice as their European partners.

For example, all the new parts are on the europe site, 170t, 63t belts, 18t pulley's, new pro spec diff, new milled graphite parts, etc.

I try to support my LHS as much I can but with a japanese car its a crap shoot
Old 04-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

HB new car kit , new parts & spare parts , next week end have shipment !
Old 04-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

new car kit? wha? what car?
Old 04-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

They have another updated cyclone,not really a new car.You can buy the parts and update if you want.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
HB new car kit , new parts & spare parts , next week end have shipment !
What is the price$$ for the new HB Cyclone TC kit?
Old 04-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

I pm'ed him and he said he won't know until he got them.You still have the Andy Moore I sold you awhile back?
Old 04-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by racenut123
I pm'ed him and he said he won't know until he got them.You still have the Andy Moore I sold you awhile back?

you coming out of retirement this season?
Old 04-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
What is the price$$ for the new HB Cyclone TC kit?
oh boy
Old 04-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
oh boy
you know you want one....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.