Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated TC5

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yes Rick, please give us a release date mate, that is if you know. I just hope AE dont bring out an already outdated chassis, that is my only fear. Their cars are fast on the track but very slow in updating and development. It means that to stay loyal club racers have to suffer sometime up to a year of frustration with an hopelessly outdated car until the new one comes out.

NTC3 is a perfect example.

Bring it out soon, please
Old 08-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Thats cool Rick, please let us all know what u think about the new one:-)
I will wait for the new car and i am so nervos:-) I hope it comes out on the market in November so i can drive with the new car on the Team Orion Speedweekend in Germany.

Bye
Marcel
Old 08-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

BlueSilver,

November might be a little soon but it is coming

Rick,

Good luck with the new car, we are looking forward to your thought on the car and how it compares to the other touring cars out there.

Thanks
Kevin Boyle
Old 08-20-2006, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

i imagine there is so much off topic talk because we already have 24 pages of "it looks like an xray". what else is there to say about a car that about 6 people have ever driven and maybe 2 dozen have seen in person?
Old 08-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well,

Rick said he was going to Socal tonight to dial the new AE ride in. I am sure we will get the full run down tomorrow on how the night went.

This will be nice to see how the two rides compare since many people say it looks this car or that car. I just think it will look like an AE ride when done and be very easy to drive.

Looking forward to the new ride AE

Let get the belt cracking on the track

Later
Kevin Boyle
Old 08-23-2006, 06:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Rick did well last night. Won both qualifiers and the main against some tough competition. Not bad for the 1st SIX runs on the car (3 practice, 2 quals, main).
Old 08-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

I raced the proto car the first time last night at SoCal and I am happy to say I had great results. With Barry, Numan, and Steve Weiss (SoCal stud) racing, I was able to TQ by a decent margin (won both heats) and win the main.

The car handled very well. In fact I am able to say that the car handled as well or better than any TC I have ever driven. Once I have driven and played with the car a little more, I can give more feedback.

As far as release dates, I have no idea. When the car is released, it will not be outdated. In its current form I believe it can win any race. And it will only get better as the release date nears.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

QUOTE =Rick HohwartI raced the proto car the first time last night at SoCal and I am happy to say I had great results. With Barry, Numan, and Steve Weiss (SoCal stud) racing, I was able to TQ by a decent margin (won both heats) and win the main.

The car handled very well. In fact I am able to say that the car handled as well or better than any TC I have ever driven. Once I have driven and played with the car a little more, I can give more feedback.

Now that is what I am talking about, AE will be back on top with this new TC that is for sure.

Thanks Rick

Tony you have PM

Later
Kevin Boyle
Old 08-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Guys,
The car looks great, can't wait to get my hands on one. Ricks car looked good and Bob Steufle the car designer car was just as good. AE won mod class and 19 turn class last night at socal.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi all,

thats good news for all of us. But dont forget that Rick is a very good driver and i think he can handle cars that someone of us never bring arround for one lap:-)

But i hope that rick and the other guys of AE work good and quick to bring the car (TC5) this year on the market.

Bye
Marcel
Old 08-23-2006, 11:14 AM
The Evicerator

Ooooh! I'm a Socal Stud!

*strikes a pose*
Old 08-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Marcel,

Good points, I am no Rick Hohwart but I am going to try this car and wheel the heck out it. With the help that AE has been able to provide their customers at the races and on the website, I am sure Joe Q public will get faster with help and practice.

Rick or Tony,

Can we get Craig on to this thread to talk about the car and what he has done tuning wise at the Reedy Race and the worlds?

Thanks
Kevin Boyle
Old 08-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Tony, did that Bob guy finally make it out of the B-main yet? Tell B-Main Bob that I said hi.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ya, he did....he's actually a 19T Stallion at SoCal now! AND, not a hack. Well, most times....

I'm not sure if we could GET Craig on here, but we can answer any questions you have about what he's done. I think.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Tony,

Craig would be great Q and A guy for some of the other drivers outside the US. I think you and Rick would do a fine job answering all the questions for the US drivers. Just food for thought.

Tony,

Can you help with that PM issue I spoke of.

Thanks
Kevin Boyle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.