Like Tree5Likes

Team Titan ARC R10 190mm EP Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brokin Racing
Graham, go thru A Main & get the 20mm ones...that's my thought
Yes they r the ones that I'm after but I wasn't sure which ones the 20 mm ones were,but with the help from trigger ( thanks trigger ) I have now worked how the part numbers/description works & all of the parts that I require are available locally from the aus distributor with good pricing as well. So all is good
Old 03-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Everyone take the weekend off??
Old 03-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nikos2002
Everyone take the weekend off??
I guess everyone is happy playing with their great cars.

I have only been doing some Friday night social racing of late, but the car has been flawless, with quite a Few people looking to make the change to ARC.

It's great driving a car you can be proud of
Old 03-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Lol! Seems like it. I know I have been eager to race but with the rains coming it seems on race days and my wife wanting to go out of town. Ive been feeling deprived. Sponsored by a new motor company R1 Wurks. If I were you guys I would give them a try. Oh but that is stock classes only for now. These motors are going to be the game changer.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

after a brief layoff I was back at it last Saturday, the changes I made since the the last outing was the floating motor mount, don't know if it was the layoff or the car but I/it was a bit weird to drive, not very consistent lap to lap. I'm going to blame it me and rust build it I had. the first round the car was a bit tippy but fast, second round I rolled a few times as a result of contact with corner dots. ended up qualifying 3rd.

swapped the car over to VTA trim to give that a go.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by skypilot
after a brief layoff I was back at it last Saturday, the changes I made since the the last outing was the floating motor mount, don't know if it was the layoff or the car but I/it was a bit weird to drive, not very consistent lap to lap. I'm going to blame it me and rust build it I had. the first round the car was a bit tippy but fast, second round I rolled a few times as a result of contact with corner dots. ended up qualifying 3rd.

I don't know if you did this or not but I rebuild my shocks before every race day. Read it in a post somewhere by a world pro driver a year ago and I have been doing it ever since. Even on my VTA. It helps make the car more consistent. But the pro guy said he did it every round. Im not that anal. lol
Old 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Josh-n-ya
I don't know if you did this or not but I rebuild my shocks before every race day. Read it in a post somewhere by a world pro driver a year ago and I have been doing it ever since. Even on my VTA. It helps make the car more consistent. But the pro guy said he did it every round. Im not that anal. lol
must of been EJ. lol

big High 5 to vipers shipping dept. I know I'm in a special situation being very close to the warehouse and all, but yesterday I ordered some parts around 2pm. they were in my mail box today at 3pm.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

must of been EJ. lol

big High 5 to vipers shipping dept. I know I'm in a special situation being very close to the warehouse and all, but yesterday I ordered some parts around 2pm. they were in my mail box today at 3pm.
Lol not EJ. Beware pitting next to him though. He may borrow everything you have. lol
Old 03-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Did your tires have the "nw spec" sticker on them?

-Mike
Old 03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Tech Champion

no, same set last race.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Josh-n-ya
Lol not EJ. Beware pitting next to him though. He may borrow everything you have. lol
I've seen him completely strip and rebuild between rounds.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Professor
Yes they r the ones that I'm after but I wasn't sure which ones the 20 mm ones were,but with the help from trigger ( thanks trigger ) I have now worked how the part numbers/description works & all of the parts that I require are available locally from the aus distributor with good pricing as well. So all is good
Oh, so who's the local seller (pardon me, as things change quickly when you're out of it for a while)
Old 03-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brokin Racing
Oh, so who's the local seller (pardon me, as things change quickly when you're out of it for a while)
hi jim

yes they can the guy's name is joe can't remember his surname he operates under the trading name of eastcoast hobbies he is located at guildford but it is only an online store, you can ring him but can't just walk in to purchace unfortunatley, check out the website i think you will like what you see & good prices to

graham
Old 03-16-2014, 03:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hi jim

yes they can the guy's name is joe can't remember his surname he operates under the trading name of eastcoast hobbies he is located at guildford but it is only an online store, you can ring him but can't just walk in to purchace unfortunatley, check out the website i think you will like what you see & good prices to

graham
Time to update your Signature Graham
Old 03-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

hi jim

graham
Joe Patane from East Coast Hobbies

Excellent service and great prices!!!
Highly recommend his business....

East Coast Hobbies

HTH,

Leonard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.