Wiki Posts
Search

Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default upset in Wi

Now that more drivers where added to master class what happened when we asked for that class and told it was filled and if we didnt want to run open we could get refund of our money. And things change again in format of race why to both my questions.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gary47
Now that more drivers where added to master class what happened when we asked for that class and told it was filled and if we didnt want to run open we could get refund of our money. And things change again in format of race why to both my questions.
To answer part of your question as to why the program change please see the ROAR website. As far as those that still signed up for open when masters was full. You should have an email shortly. If you don't get one please contact ASAP!!! Email would be best [email protected]

Originally Posted by gesser26
Dawn, Ruben

Job well done. See you at the race.
Greg Esser
Greg ..... our pleasure. It's nice to get some thanks once in a while for one of the most thankless jobs in RC!!! See ya at the race and good luck!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:57 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Ruben for your quick repley in a thankless job. You all are doing great job at roar. Gary
Old 06-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=rcfoolz;5944409]Dawn, can I complete your day? Although my words are not as elegant as others, I am SORRY.

Thank you for the excellent job that has been done in getting this taken care of. This has changed my view of you and ROAR as an organization. As unexpected as this has came, I guess now, I have a crow dinner to eat as I will not be attending. After it was a CLOSE OUT, I told my wife that I didn't get in, so I told her to make plans that I would do whatever she wanted to. She did and that weekend we will be spending time together as a family. At this point, do I disappoint her, go to the race and show here who wears the pants in the family? Or do I stick to my word with her? I think family will come first this time. Thank you again for two things: First, taking the time to put up with all of our BS and still doing what it took to make this happen for so many racers. The second, is to point out what is more important....Racing or Family.[/QUOT]

big tom
Old 06-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

Hello,
Please if some one can send me a PM with the email address to contact and reserve some spots to the Mugen Team of Puerto Rico ,some told me that the cost for the sot(table and chair) is $20.00.

Thanks
Jose Nieves Team Mugen P.R.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRGTR
Hello,
Please if some one can send me a PM with the email address to contact and reserve some spots to the Mugen Team of Puerto Rico ,some told me that the cost for the sot(table and chair) is $20.00.

Thanks
You can email Brian Berry at [email protected] for pit space
Old 06-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JRGTR
Hello,

Thanks
Don't forget the rum!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ~McSmooth~
Don't forget the rum!
jajaja what brand??? Bacardi,Don Q, Ron Castillo, Barrilito XXX, well if I can pass some but I think I'll have some security issues at the airport, let see what can I do jejeje
Old 06-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Dawn,
I have Sent E-mails & called your phone ,, Left you Phone messages to ( PLEASE ) call me in reguards to the Nats, Clearly left my # to call,, But yet 3 days has past and the 2nd list has been filled. I know you can't please everyone ( I guess I'm that person this time ) thanks for the help. I must have rubbed yall the wrong way when I told yall that you guys did a great job last Nationals.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MHarrison
Dawn,
I have Sent E-mails & called your phone ,, Left you Phone messages to ( PLEASE ) call me in reguards to the Nats, Clearly left my # to call,, But yet 3 days has past and the 2nd list has been filled. I know you can't please everyone ( I guess I'm that person this time ) thanks for the help. I must have rubbed yall the wrong way when I told yall that you guys did a great job last Nationals.
Mark - I am sorry I didn't call although I thouight you understood from our last conversation I would follow up and check until your entry was received. As of 10:00 this morning when I checked with the Admin, he has not received your entry form and payment yet. I have nothign to report therefore I didn't call. I am sorry but I guess yes, you are the one of 100 phone calls I didn't call back.

BTW.. tell us that stuff again.. we do work harder then.. LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Is qualifying going to be qual points or rocket round?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dlarry
Is qualifying going to be qual points or rocket round?
It depends on the amount of Brownies you are going to bring
Old 06-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
It depends on the amount of Brownies you are going to bring

How many do you think it will take for me to make it into the A-Main???
Old 06-18-2009, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dlarry
How many do you think it will take for me to make it into the A-Main???
most nationals are usually qual points.

Bring lots of brownies lol
Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks to roar and there staff for a fast and swift way they handled my above questions in a very profesional matter. very happy in wi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.