Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
If your new and want to say hi, post it here >

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Like Tree52Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Old 06-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Tech Rookie

hello people, i know someone how to draw old cars wheels?
Old 06-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Sup everyone, just joined, im a first timer so this will take some.gettimg used.too, as far as the rc lingo etc....been wanting.to get a.nitro rc for a.couple years but.never.got around to it and then all of.a.sudden a friend.from.work.gives me a car that belonged.to someone.in the family...so I.decided to start this.hobby...all I know is that its from HPI Racing lol.i dont even.know the.model but ill post pics once im.able.to (post count).....looking.forward to being.more involved as time.progresses
Old 06-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I haven't raced in 16 years. Last vehicle was a Losi XX-T and 2000mah batteries and brushed motors were what I used.

Brushless? Lipo? 2.4ghz?

Just picked up a XXX-T and hope to back in the racing scene by this summer.

Last edited by PalmdaleLosi; 06-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Hello people!

New (again) as well...raced RC's for 4-5 years as a teenager and stopped when Dad quit funding my hobbies lol

Now that I'm the Dad (20+ years later) I am making a return to the hobby, funding my 8 year old son's racing lolol

We aquired our first 2 RC's from a trade on Craigslist in february...and it was downhill from there! We hooked up with our local "Dirt Burners" club and got hooked on racing, my son racing the Novice class (Sportsman at the indoor track we also race at) and Pro2 for myself.

My son has been doing very well so far! Picking up two 1st place finishes, one 2nd place finish, and one 3rd, one 4th...in the 5 race outdoor series. Eventually taking the overall WIN in the series! We also race a Tuesday night club series at the local indoor track...the competition is a little more fierce (older kids he's racing against) and he's done very well there too. several podium finishes and a 3rd place finish overall in the 6 race series!

This dad couln't be more proud haha

Anyways, I came here looking for tips/tricks/info/advice, and looks like i've come to the right place!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi, my name is Paolo, just started with TC 1/10 and LMP 1/10 electric spec racing. Racing in Curacao (former Netherlands Antilles) is pretty much a parking lot turned into a track once a week, which is quiet nice.
I now run a Sakura Zero S and an Associated RC10R* (both spec). I recently bought a Associated TC6 which I'll convert into a 6.1 to do some serious racing.

Check out our website for more information: CRCCDAdotCOM
Old 06-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Tech Rookie

H'lo, My name is Fletch, similar to many above, I've toyed with the idea of enjoying RC cars all over again. I was a kid when Tamiya started making a mark with the whole scene with their Wild One, Fox Hornet kits etc. Now an adult I'm looking forward to building kits, a little driving, and enjoying a journey down memory lane
Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

help! no one is responding to my I'm 's.

Posted from Rctech.net App for Android
Old 06-21-2012, 07:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I can't figure out how to do searches in the for sale area from my phone app it says I'm not allowed or something

Posted from Rctech.net App for Android
Old 06-22-2012, 02:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey guys

Hey I'm a newbie to Rc. I recently bought me a traxxas slash Vxl 2wd and I love it, this is the first of many hopefully I plan on getting and new car to race with so any suggestion would be appreciated but anyways hey again and hope to here from you guys.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New to you.

Hey new guy checking in hope it is a good place.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi am Devan am new to this site. I've only been in RC for about 9 mouth's now. And Iam looking for a Guy who can help me with my pulling truck build. Just looking for insite. And help finding the parts I need. Like am looking for the pulling tires used in this video on YouTube called (Extreme RC mods and bull daddy pulling champions.) By purenitro it the first truck with the wide pulling tires. If anyone knows where I can get those tires and rims to fit. Would be great. Thanks guys. Great to be on here.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi.
Rune from Norway here
New to these forums. 30+ years with RC cars in different shapes and sizes.
The last 10 years have been Mini-Z mostly (track owner and local pusher), but also some 1:10 stuff. Now we are gearing up for 2WD Buggy.

Looking forward to bee able to post and participate in these great forums!

Rune
Old 07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys, new to the forum, currently running Tropy truggy 4.6, Losi 8ight Te and a losi Mini 8ight
Old 07-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello. New to this forum. Was into nitro 1/8 buggies around 2001. Had ofna buggies. That slowly died. Finally got a short course truck, sc10 4x4. Trying to post pics of my new body but I'm too new.
From Riverside, CA. Frequent Pegasus, trying to go to thunder alley when the track is done.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Default new to rc cars

hi nigel from australia, new to rc just got myself a cheap duratrax evader ext2 stock as was getting bored with computers so i decided to buy a cheap rc after looking around on the net i noticed you can upgrade to brushless,esc's, parts ,colours so after saving and most of my money gone i am wanting to upgrade the best i can for the money i have left. $100aud left

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.