Hobbywing Justock esc >

Hobbywing Justock esc

Like Tree4Likes

Hobbywing Justock esc

Old 09-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

Default Hobbywing Justock esc

well i dont want to spam the hw supercharge thread with unrelated questions so:

i`m looking for a small and cheap sensored esc, found the hobbywing justock on ebay for $66 shipped

it says club spec in its name, but the specs on the esc says the following:

Fearture

-Smart and small with metal shell
-Drives sensored and sensorless brushless motors
-Factory pre-installed supercharged STOCK competition firmware with Boost Timing and Turbo Timing function. -Firmware updatable.Zero timing firmware is optional to be compliant with ROAR SPORTMAN rules.
-Compatible with all firmwares of XERUN-120-SD and XERUN 60A-SD ESC
-User programmable.Plenty of programmable items make the ESC be suitable for each racing
-Easily programmed with the “SET” button on the ESC.and also compatible with the digital LED Program Card and the advancec -professional LCD Program Box
-Multiple protection features:Low-votage cutt-off protection/Over-heat protection/Throttle signal loss protection/Motor blocked protection
-Splash proof and dust proof

so, can the esc be updated with the 2 in 1 lcd box? (i already have a xerun 120a, 60a 2.0 and lcd box)

or is the specs completely wrong?? havent found any other complete specs on this so thats why i want to be sure, i dont want a esc with a locked firmware.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

I thought this new simple Justock ESC only should be able to run non dynamic timing software and that you would have to go to the Extreme stock to run the same firmware as the xeruns.

If firmware can be changed on this one i doubt it could be done without the LCD box.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Tech Regular

saw the ad here on the forum, its non adjustable

but then the only Q i have is: is it possible to update the firmware and use the stock profile on this esc?

Last edited by Hatebreed; 09-10-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Hatebreed

i`m looking for a small and cheap sensored esc, found the hobbywing justock on ebay for $66 shipped

Fearture

-Factory pre-installed supercharged STOCK competition firmware with Boost Timing and Turbo Timing function. -Firmware updatable.Zero timing firmware is optional to be compliant with ROAR SPORTMAN rules.
-User programmable.Plenty of programmable items make the ESC be suitable for each racing
-Easily programmed with the “SET” button on the ESC.and also compatible with the digital LED Program Card and the advancec -professional LCD Program Box
-Multiple protection features:Low-votage cutt-off protection/Over-heat protection/Throttle signal loss protection/Motor blocked protection

so, can the esc be updated with the 2 in 1 lcd box? (i already have a xerun 120a, 60a 2.0 and lcd box)

or is the specs completely wrong?? havent found any other complete specs on this so thats why i want to be sure, i dont want a esc with a locked firmware.
I suggest you buy Speed Passion ESC Cirtix Stock CLUB who have timing ,turbo and the price is almost the same.Only motor have limit 10.5T and up.I don*t know maybe is Justock is the same Citrix Stock only with other firmaware.As we know the Hobbywing 120SD is the same Speed Passion 2.0GT.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Tech Addict

Default MANUAL FOR HOBBYWING JUSTOCK

For a better insight of the new JUSTOCK form HobbyWing below is a link to the ESC to help and clarify some of its parameters.

So far all reports show that this ESC is more than capable in the 21.5 and 17.5 classes which seems to be the most competitive.

http://www.rabhobbies.com.au/PDF/manualjustock.pdf

Cheers

Ren
Old 09-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Tech Regular

thanks!

all questions answered, a justock combo is ordered
Old 10-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The specs of the speedy state "Factory pre-installed supercharged STOCK competition firmware with Boost Timing and Turbo Timing function."

But there is no mention of this in the manual at all. Infact the manual says it is locked at 0 degree timing.

Also, the following link says "The club spec, also known as Justock, doesn’t feature and can’t run the turbo boost timing software"

http://www.redrc.net/2010/06/hobbywi...club-spec-esc/

Is it confirmed that this speedy does come with boost timing and Turbo?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Tech Addict

There was an error in the published specifications of Justock!
These are the right ones

FEATURES

Model: Justock Club ESC

Timing is permanently set to zero degree (unchangeable). With the identical racing motor, each driver has the same power system to have a real just stock racing. Firmware updatable, but always with zero timing on both

Continuous current: 45A
Burst Current: 25A
Suitable Car: 1/10 car
Suitable Motor Input: ¡Ý8.5T (On-Road car); ¡Ý11.5T (Off-Road Car) / ¡Ý13.5T (On-Road car); ¡Ý17.5T (Off-Road Car)
BEC Output: 6V/2A (linear model)
Dimension:33mm*28mm*31.5mm ( Fan included)

As you can see by the specific ESC can be updated in FW, but only 0 ° timing, because the CPU does not allow FW with variable advance, this is an advantage over the Cirtix because we can resolve any problems or compatibility issues with certain radios ( if they are found)
Old 10-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

i have one in my car, the timing is locked, no turbo!
Old 10-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

This is NOT the Cirtix. The Justock is made by ZTW.

Last edited by liljohn1064; 09-26-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

any idea how they run? thought of picking one up
Old 12-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Tech Adept

i have one in my car, the timing is locked, no turbo!
Just updated firmware in my JUstock to V2.0 stock... getting a little confused beacuse i get the Turbo menu and i can change timing and boost settings... so i fired up my system and my Redline 21,5 just got Ballistic... So is there a fault in my system... anybody else got same "problem".. Hatebreed tried to update his JUstock but it wasent possible to get turbo function in his ESC... Is my ESC a Xtreme stock in a JUstock case maybe???
Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Fearture

you cant change firmware but i belive you get a program card for brake profile etc
Old 12-31-2010, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gillblade
Just updated firmware in my JUstock to V2.0 stock... getting a little confused beacuse i get the Turbo menu and i can change timing and boost settings... so i fired up my system and my Redline 21,5 just got Ballistic... So is there a fault in my system... anybody else got same "problem".. Hatebreed tried to update his JUstock but it wasent possible to get turbo function in his ESC... Is my ESC a Xtreme stock in a JUstock case maybe???
you gotta be kidding man...I'm all green
Old 12-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Master

Here is a link to my review of the esc. It's very good as a stock esc.

http://http://thercracer.blogspot.com/2010/11/hobbywing-justock-esc-review.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.