Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

OK got it to install. Windows 7 was blocking it from installing. I right clicked/properties on the install file and at the bottom of the general properties page it said "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer" and a choice to unblock it. After I unblocked it, I tried to run the install. This time it worked.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by drummin89
OK got it to install. Windows 7 was blocking it from installing. I right clicked/properties on the install file and at the bottom of the general properties page it said "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer" and a choice to unblock it. After I unblocked it, I tried to run the install. This time it worked.
and that's too you got it.
its your microsoft not hw right ?
Old 02-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Ok what i will do at the end of this month i will make sure that we have the delay in our 119 software and it will be a feature that can be switched on and off in the running mode ok.

You know i will do anything to keep the customer happy and nothing less .

regards Angelo
wow that's good new updates,
and can you add the log,
any way could actually sensors read from the motor temp?
rather than just from esc
is there other type of log, firmware, but i suggest rpm one.
please don't hate this, because, you said to get loyal,
this is our best to be loyal with.
but just a suggestion, and i don't want to hurt anyone. thanks angelo,
and michael.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by irgo
and that's too you got it.
its your microsoft not hw right ?
Correct, windows 7 was not sure about the program and didn't want to install it for security reasons. That's why I posted on here to see if anyone else came across this, as I'm sure I'm not the only one running windows 7.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by irgo
wow that's good new updates,
and can you add the log,
any way could actually sensors read from the motor temp?
rather than just from esc
is there other type of log, firmware, but i suggest rpm one.
please don't hate this, because, you said to get loyal,
this is our best to be loyal with.
but just a suggestion, and i don't want to hurt anyone. thanks angelo,
and michael.
Please shut up.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by daleburr
Please shut up.

Agreed. If I don't know what RPMs I'm at coming out of the corners, I don't know where to set my boost start (other than guessing and trial and error, which isn't as scientific as I'd like). The RPM window for the small infield straights will give a good starting point for the boost ramp.

The RPMs on the straight is actually of less interest; I spend about 2s on the straight and 12s on the rest of the track, so there's much more time to be found on the infield than the straight.

Last edited by irgo; 02-07-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drummin89
Correct, windows 7 was not sure about the program and didn't want to install it for security reasons. That's why I posted on here to see if anyone else came across this, as I'm sure I'm not the only one running windows 7.
Mine was an administrator account, running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit version, didn't bother uninstalling previous editions. Which installed without any problems.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mitch-e4fs
No turbo was the least of my problems. Now no matter which battery or motor it will not turn on. I can't even connect to the computer.

Has anyone ever has this. Is it dead?
when you connect a battery, and switch on, do the lights come on? but no signal to the reciever?

I (ahem) popped a BEC circuit in one 120A by connecting the power cap up wrongly. Speedo would turn on, but as the BEC was gone, no power going to the reciver, so couldn't get it too work... might be something similar.

Ed
Old 02-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker
the speed controls are already aarcmcc approved
For what though?, there was something about off road yeah?, but Qld is looking too ROAR lists for it's zero classes this year, as may interclub etc, I really don't want to buy a new ESC & Motor if I want to compete in anything, after only buying all my gear late last year.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Please shut up.
Irgo, while your input and opinion is truly valued by the HW community as a whole I am sure I can speak for everyone here to say that it is not overly important to have this facility on the HW ESC, and to continually fill the Thread with when is THIS going to happen and when THAT is going to happen doesn't really do any good. Hobbywing and Angelo in particular are reading our commnets and as can be seen above when a problem or issue can be resolved easily they act for us immediately. My advice would be to maybe ask once a month? Possibly via PM to Angelo just to stop cluttering the forums. I know the SP people have not been particularly kind to you in their comments and I would hope the the HW community are not going to head down that particular route.

Just my Tuppence

Cherry
xx
Old 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bishop
For what though?, there was something about off road yeah?, but Qld is looking too ROAR lists for it's zero classes this year, as may interclub etc, I really don't want to buy a new ESC & Motor if I want to compete in anything, after only buying all my gear late last year.
Bishop i agree with you but QLD is an Australian state not an American state.

AARCMCC is the Australian governing body and QLD needs to follow there rules not Roars rules and approvals .AARCMCC controls the state bodies in this country well there suppose to anyway everyone should answer to AARCMCC and not make there own rules up or follow another countries approvals and rules .

The states follow the countries r/c rules,the countries follows the bloc of there area say efra,roar,femca,farma etc and these blocs follow ifmar .Thats the way it works for god sake we are becoming a religious sect the way things are going everyone with there own rules .
Old 02-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

AARCMCC is the Australian governing body and QLD needs to follow there rules not Roars rules and approvals .AARCMCC controls the state bodies in this country well there suppose to anyway everyone should answer to AARCMCC and not make there own rules up or follow another countries approvals and rules .

The states follow the countries r/c rules,the countries follows the bloc of there area say efra,roar,femca,farma etc and these blocs follow ifmar .Thats the way it works for god sake we are becoming a religious sect the way things are going everyone with there own rules .
Oh Boy... did you just open a can of worms with that statement...

Thats how it might be suppose to work in the perfect world... but after over 20 years of running things when AARCMCC didn't want to/couldn't (depending who's version of history you hear) the state bodies aren't just going to instantly tow the bloc line... they feel they have a better understanding of what their clubs want/need and they make rules to suit... usually based on ifmar/roar rules but with modifications based on whats available and practical...

Thats why at the moment in Australia there are 3 different motor/ESC rules when it comes to Stock racing and why people are banging on about approvals to ROAR - each state, depending on its governing body has different rules
Old 02-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Irgo, while your input and opinion is truly valued by the HW community as a whole I am sure I can speak for everyone here to say that it is not overly important to have this facility on the HW ESC, and to continually fill the Thread with when is THIS going to happen and when THAT is going to happen doesn't really do any good. Hobbywing and Angelo in particular are reading our commnets and as can be seen above when a problem or issue can be resolved easily they act for us immediately. My advice would be to maybe ask once a month? Possibly via PM to Angelo just to stop cluttering the forums. I know the SP people have not been particularly kind to you in their comments and I would hope the the HW community are not going to head down that particular route.

Just my Tuppence

Cherry
xx
yes thank's Cher
will not cluttering ...
but if i said about other log, not just rpm log,
ex : Temp Log
or not a Log
ex : Max RPM recorded
that one that can be resetted back
i think many of this esc could do, without additional hardware.
surely Angello knows that, because he is hardware engineer.

ok, now i see i am not cluttering.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ShadowAu
Oh Boy... did you just open a can of worms with that statement...
RC political statements aside, none of it helps me does it, in fact even the AARCMCC lists do not help me, aside from being offroad anyway, and I'm onroad, my model is not even covered.

Yep, AARCMCC list seems to only list 'current' models stocked by AU sellers, so whoopee, unless you have a blue 2.1 it 'looks' like it's not approved, which is funny with all running the same firmware etc.

I won't go into the politics much, and really choices made by states are just something you wear, you can not fully agree but still accept it, 'but' I am still feeling screwed over my choice of esc, bought hoping and half knowing in theory it should run in what I want it to run, but then seeing that still not play out this year.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Tech Adept

Sorry for starting this discussion about esc & motor approval..
I agree with the most as why can't we have a world governing body that approves all esc and motors for rc use. It would seem that the BRCA in England are pretty useless at approving new items and as it is a voluntary organisation I shouldn't complain.... However after many emails and no replys it feels like i'm banging my head against a wall. It would seem no one is interested in the UK market which is growing very quickly again.
Please Angelo could you make some enquiries as to the legality of h/w motors in england..
Thanks Jay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.