Need help, servos sync issue

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Roelof
  • 1 Post By Bry195

Need help, servos sync issue

Old 11-19-2021, 12:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Post Need help, servos sync issue

Hi currently I'm using FlySky - FS-GT3B controller and receiver ( 3 channels, only using channel 1 and 2 as the 3rd channel is only for on/off function). With the set up for my RC boat, two motors to ESC and into channel 1 and two 360 degree servos into channel 2 ( via "Y" connector). While the motor throttle works in sync, the servo is not, with one servo always turning faster in either direction. Unfortunately, I can't attach or link the video demo now as the forum doesn't allow me If anyone knows how to fix these pls let me know!

P.S I know this can be solved if I get another controller/receiver with more channels and control them individually but currently I want to know if it can be fixed without getting another new controller.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:44 AM
Tech Lord

If both servo's are the same model then they should react the same if you have connected them to the same port. If they are far out of sync then you have one bad servo or they are just crappy designed.
gigaplex likes this.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:18 AM
Tech Elite

test each servo individually on channel 1 that's the steering channel. then add your Y harness and check that each plug. like post 2 said if both still are way out then you have a bad servo id replace.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:02 PM
Tech Master

first-the servos must be the same. second the load on the servos must be the same (work). if all of this is the same then swap the servos mechanically and see if the speed moves with the servo. if it does then take the slow one apart and lube it minimally. if all of that is not helping then run the slow servo in by repetitive cycling the slow servo. if it gets slower (it shouldn’t) then run the other in with repetitive motion.
gigaplex likes this.