Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree158Likes

Futaba 10PX

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2024, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by shortcut3d
Checking if the operation of the DSP button is normal.
i just checked. My DSP button has the same click feel as the PWR button.
Old 05-18-2024, 12:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Roelof
Cool to see that updated, thanks. With SR there was a benefit (in measurements, anyway) of not running in SR mode without an SR servo. Do you know if something similar happens in UR mode with a normal digital (Non-SR/UR) servo? (Or similar benefits running an R404 with a normal digital servo)
Old 05-18-2024, 12:52 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by ijdod
Cool to see that updated, thanks. With SR there was a benefit (in measurements, anyway) of not running in SR mode without an SR servo. Do you know if something similar happens in UR mode with a normal digital (Non-SR/UR) servo? (Or similar benefits running an R404 with a normal digital servo)
This was measured with the v2.3 firmware the transmitter came with. I never had the urge and need to update it, we are now at V12. I can imagine the slower 278 Hz in SR mode could be fixed in a later firmware. Personally I do not think you will notice a lot of difference, on the other hand, there is no need to run the SR mode if you only run non SR servo's, in T-FHSS mode it works the same and you have telemetry so at least you can read the receiver battery
Old 06-08-2024, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

new to 10px, jsut wonder what actuall addition thing is requried for? my versio doesnt come with original lipo.
wonder how many still are using AA battery (recahrgeable)?
Old 06-08-2024, 04:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I use https://www.amainhobbies.com/protek-...k-5188/p165091.
Old 06-08-2024, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by malkiy
to use this or the lipo, do i have to buy the lipo spacer? sorry to ask that as i am out for meetings and not having chance to see what the package actually came with even though the manual mentioned to use the lipo spacer and kind of not written in manual as content included
Old 06-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by choisan
to use this or the lipo, do i have to buy the lipo spacer? sorry to ask that as i am out for meetings and not having chance to see what the package actually came with even though the manual mentioned to use the lipo spacer and kind of not written in manual as content included
I am not using a spacer in mine. I don't abuse my radio so I don't care if there is a little bit of battery movement.
choisan and hunterdawg like this.
Old Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Tech Regular

Default Touchscreen problem

I did a touch screen calibration and now can not use the menu and user menu buttons anymore since the touchscreen is not working anymore.
I saw other people did have the same issue before in this thread but never saw a solution to the problem.
Did anybody find a solution or how did they fix the issue ?
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Got in touch with Futaba service center. No reset function exists for the touchscreen problem after calibration. So had to send it in for repair. Wait and see how long it will take and if it will be fixed under warranty.