Trouble calibrating ESC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trouble calibrating ESC

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 06:31 AM
Tech Elite

this is getting good. rx has a bec(not)..theres a sequence to pulling and pushing the trigger the esc beeps to tell you it has recognized the trigger pull or push or neutral position.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:18 AM
jko
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the rc guy
this is getting good. rx has a bec(not)..theres a sequence to pulling and pushing the trigger the esc beeps to tell you it has recognized the trigger pull or push or neutral position.
yes, it's no related to because at all. sounds like he's not getting the first beep for recognizing neutral. when i used an old am radio i had to change the throttle trim before i would get the first beep. At first i just moved the throttle trigger slightly in either direction to see if i can get the first beep
Old 10-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Tech Master

If not getting 1st beep in neutral, read TX manual to reverse TX. Second way make sure the A,B,C motor connection are correct. and switch A and C leads to ESC.. Once you get the 1st Beep in will calibrate.