Search

Jammin' Jeffs' fall festival of speed

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spurcheck
Heah pelico,
I am issuing my first "smack talk" challenge. Tell Jaime to bring that MTX4 down, by then I should have the "gremlins" exterminated from my car and I'll be ready to show him the rear end of my car.
You better watch what you wish for mister.
I'll see if I can muster up the troops. We are scheduled for another event, but, you never know where the infamous NY crew will end up.
I would love to run on the new track, specially w/ you hosting.
I'll check with my personal assistant, choeffer, ect. to see if we can make it happen. Just kiddin.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado
I'll see if I can muster up the troops. We are scheduled for another event, but, you never know where the infamous NY crew will end up.
I'll check with my personal assistant, choeffer, ect. to see if we can make it happen. Just kiddin.
It would be great to have some new faces show up...It would be nice to get some tips......
Old 08-31-2007, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado
What you talkin' bout', Willis?????? I know just what I'm wishin' for, and it's a annuda chance of gettin' a lil' mo' of dat' Jaime ass. Problem before was I didn't keep you busy enough working on my car to distract you. This time I will have to tear up more stuff. Don't be disturbed with my little trash talk, because as anyone who races with me knows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can't back any of it up, because I suck . I know if you bring down your peeps, that will just enhance the overall competitiveness of the event, and the experiences you guys bring and share with others is a valuable bonus for all.

Hope you guys can make it, you won't be disappointed by your choice if you do.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Al Sodano
I got some confirmations from some people already......Looks like this is going to be a great way to end the outdoor season.....
Those confirmations you got are not an actual depiction of those who will be in attendance. Those are only a small percentage of those planning to come.
I have the insider info
Old 08-31-2007, 06:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Remember.............. You the Racers wanted the changes made to the track. Those getting ready for Vegas are running indoors and getting there gear ready, but all of you other Guys and Gals that wanted something different, well....... here it is. New paved track, BIGGER and BETTER!!!

Weather is still awesome outside and traffic will be lighter going home. There will be lots and lots of time for indoor action but don't miss out on some outdoor racing right in your own back yard.

Bring wat you got but most of all, bring your good attitude.
It's going to be off the hook!!

Don't miss out, a week from today............See you all in the AM!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default I'm in !!

Hey guys, I'm happy to see the 1/12 is happenin ! How many of youz are going to run brushless? If there are enough I'll get mine installed.

What motor are you running Ivy? Based on the majority replies, maybe we can find a brushed equivalent and run them all together?

Can't wait my 'RAT is aching...!!

Spur !

Are we going with the same approach as at Blue Diamond with the running times for these classes? What was it 5 minutes for the Run whatcha brung? Will that be across the board?
Old 08-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Tech Champion

Me and my friend were thinking of running 19T. So you can probably run something in that speed range........... Maybe we can get more of the Guys that ran at the last weeks Regionals..... 19T 1/12 Scale was BIG FUN!!
Old 08-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

aahh....hmmm.....maybe......nnaaaahh
Old 08-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Whatever youz decide is fine with me...I just don't want to bring everything.
BL 4300 and 19T how bout that?
Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Tech Champion

I'm planning on running Stock Sedan and 1/12 scale 19T.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hey was up Im goin to try some Mod BL I have a 19t to but Id rather run Mod you know how I roll Lol...

Originally Posted by UntuchablSS
Hey guys, I'm happy to see the 1/12 is happenin ! How many of youz are going to run brushless? If there are enough I'll get mine installed.

What motor are you running Ivy? Based on the majority replies, maybe we can find a brushed equivalent and run them all together?

Can't wait my 'RAT is aching...!!

Spur !

Are we going with the same approach as at Blue Diamond with the running times for these classes? What was it 5 minutes for the Run whatcha brung? Will that be across the board?
Old 08-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Jeff!
I have a dumb question. I know that Jackson wants only 1/10 and smaller. I have a Serpent 835 that is sitting pretty with the rest of my inactive fleet. Its a 1/10, 235mm with a .15bb. Can I bring her out for the "run what cha brung" race?

Last edited by GHETTOTEACHER; 08-23-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Maryland Crew

I will definitely be there with some 13.5,10.5 and 19T juice. I had a ball at the Express race and always wanted an excuse to get back to Jackson. I will round up the Maryland crew to make the road trip and check out the new pavement. This race should be great!!

Hey Kwikdub, please don't knock me out of the A main again like you did at the ROAR 2 regions.

--Randy
Old 08-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
Hey Jeff!
I have a dumb question. I know that Jackson wants only 1/10 and smaller. I have a Serpent 835 that is sitting pretty with the rest of my inactive fleet. Its a 1/10, 235mm with a .15bb. Can I bring her out for the "run what cha brung" race?
Hmmmmm,
I don't see any problem with it. Whats an extra 15mm per side and that motor will be great on the straight. But, much the same as every other track, at the end of every straight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is a turn,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hate when that happens!!!!!

I will discuss it with the track owner and get back to you on it.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I'll have my TC outfitted with a BL 10.5, and the 1/12 will roll with whatever the majority of us want to run. but there's this 8x1 flatwire burning a hole in my pitbox!

The run whatcha bring class is going to be INSANE! So far I've heard people are bringing Coopers (of course), oval pancars (naturally, on a roadcourse), really wide gas TCs ('cause they're fun anywhere!), 4WD buggys (WTF!), and rally cars (w/ tarmac tires). I've got money on anyone who shows up with a BL/Lipo awd 1/18 TC. Watching those things outmuscle everything around the BD track was mindboggling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.