Wiki Posts
Search

Cal-Coast Racing League

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League

B]Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League[/B]

Our 2-Day race is in 2 days! Race one or both days. You do not have to participate in the points series to race. Please use our online registration. We would like to pre-register as many as possible, it saves us a lot of time on race day.

Registration Link

Any questions or to arrange for overnight R.V. parking please contact me.
[email protected]
(805) 709-7055

Directions to Nipomo High School
Google Map Link

Thanks
Mark
Old 03-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Default will work for food

Sat mornining at 7:00am we will be setting up the track I will provide free coffee and douuuunuuts.. aaahhhh... douuughnuuts.drool for all who help set up. So please help if you can because doughnuts are good and help is much better, also if you want to have a say in the layout nothing is better than beeing there when it is built! A big THANK YOU to all those who signed up early!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Default That was fun

Thanks to all that showed up to help on saturday with set up, and thanks to all that stayed to help clean up on sunday. Thank you very much! That was two days of really fun racinging. I hope to see you all again for the next club race. And Thanks again for your help!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Can you post the results!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Race Results

I will post the points tomorrow.

Mark
Old 04-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Default next race

Next race at nipomo is coming up fast so don't forget to pre-register!! We need the numbers to make rent and pay insurance. We are still looking for a cheeper venue but till then we need to have everyone preregister. Thanks again to all that helped at our last race and hope to see you again!! B
Old 04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 4/15/07

As of today we do not have enough entries to cover our expenses. The unfortunate truth of the matter is, the cost of insurance and rent will prohibit us from holding races we cannot be guaranteed entry for. It is better to register on line and tell us you can’t show than to not register and show up. P and C Racing have spent all of our money to make this happen, and we have exhausted our physical capabilities. It is truly unfair for those who have done so much to help us to be denied the opportunity to race by the greater number of people who did not help. We do not charge to register on line; we only want to know if you are going to show up. We have managed to break even with the light attendances that we have had at our last three events, but we still have to go out of pocket to pay in advance for our insurance and rent. This is no small amount and we can no longer risk that kind of money with no guarantee of attendance. All the money we collect for racing goes back into the racing program. This is a non-profit organization and we are pursuing an official status as such but that requires more money as well.
Thanks again to all that helped, but until we see more interest and volunteers at the races the next race will have to be canceled. On a more personal note my health is failing and I will only be able to help on a limited basis this leaves the entire burden of organization on the shoulders of one person. This is not fair, when there are so many people who enjoy our events. If you have any questions feel free to pm or email to [email protected]. As for the Tri-County Points races, the out of town events will go on because we do not have the expenses of rent and insurance at those events.
If any body knows of a better venue please let us know. Sorry to have to be so direct about this matter but the facts are we have exhausted our resources and do not see the cooperation needed to continue.
Please register as soon as possible! We have till noon Wednesday to make our final decision. So please help us help you to continue to have a fun place to race!! Thanks again and good luck!! B
Old 04-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Tech Adept

Brian YGPM

Last edited by Hockey 85; 04-10-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by P of PandC
As of today we do not have enough entries to cover our expenses. The unfortunate truth of the matter is, the cost of insurance and rent will prohibit us from holding races we cannot be guaranteed entry for. It is better to register on line and tell us you can’t show than to not register and show up. P and C Racing have spent all of our money to make this happen, and we have exhausted our physical capabilities. It is truly unfair for those who have done so much to help us to be denied the opportunity to race by the greater number of people who did not help. We do not charge to register on line; we only want to know if you are going to show up. We have managed to break even with the light attendances that we have had at our last three events, but we still have to go out of pocket to pay in advance for our insurance and rent. This is no small amount and we can no longer risk that kind of money with no guarantee of attendance. All the money we collect for racing goes back into the racing program. This is a non-profit organization and we are pursuing an official status as such but that requires more money as well.
Thanks again to all that helped, but until we see more interest and volunteers at the races the next race will have to be canceled. On a more personal note my health is failing and I will only be able to help on a limited basis this leaves the entire burden of organization on the shoulders of one person. This is not fair, when there are so many people who enjoy our events. If you have any questions feel free to pm or email to [email protected]. As for the Tri-County Points races, the out of town events will go on because we do not have the expenses of rent and insurance at those events.
If any body knows of a better venue please let us know. Sorry to have to be so direct about this matter but the facts are we have exhausted our resources and do not see the cooperation needed to continue.
Please register as soon as possible! We have till noon Wednesday to make our final decision. So please help us help you to continue to have a fun place to race!! Thanks again and good luck!! B
Wow, sorry to hear of the bad news guys, Brian I hope you get better!!!

Mikus
Old 04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Default thanks to

Thanks mikus I will survive!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just sign up Plus I sure I might have gotten Al to come too... Maybe another one too... Still working on them.....
Old 04-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 213 (100%+)

With all the people I know who like to race sedans, I'm amazed attendance has become such an issue. You 2 guys have gone to great lengths to bring a quality race program to the racers, and I'm as baffeled as your selves on the decline in support alot of venues are experiencing. Most people don't realize what it takes to put on a race day, just to break even. I have greatly appreciated all the time you guys, with the volunteers, have put in to make a fun day for all. Sign up sent!!
Old 04-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Brian,

Is there anyway to post up the pre-entries so guys have an idea of whose planning to be there...

Who knows, it may help get a few more signed up.

btw, if this weekends deal does get cancelled, let us know early enough so those of us who desire can make it out of town and still race. (I would hate for John M. to plan on Nipomo and have it get cancelled too late for him to make it to HRH, etc.)
Old 04-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

sorry to hear that guys i wish i could make it up to help
Old 04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Default thanks

Good to hear from you all so lets see...
Keep on recruiting odie!! That's good to hear!! and Thanks
Frano you the mano!! Good vibes and godspeed my friend Thanks
Good idea Joe will have to add a page and get the okay if any body has a problem posting their names? You never know. We will post here and at PandCracing.com cancelation if for lack of interest by Thursday. Rain outs are more tricky. Again Thanks for all you Help past and present
Baker18 cool man thanks all the same will see you on the 22nd???
Bill,John M, Shopkeeper and hockey85, good to see you coming! Thanks
So far we have 12 sign ups total for the 15th That's about half of what we need. We still have half a day to see what happens befor we have to pay the man. Looking good Thanks again and good luck B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.